HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

LOL, Conroys pathetic Play is actually Humorous Now

Closed Thread

Old
01-27-2006, 12:51 AM
Rob Stauber*

vCash: 500
LOL, Conroys pathetic Play is actually Humorous Now

I can'teven get mad about this guy anymore. Another direct conroy turnover leads to another goal.

Great job Craig!

Old
01-27-2006, 12:52 AM
Metallian*

King Conroy > all

Old
01-27-2006, 12:54 AM
kingbrath

The Staples should incorporate a slide whistle in this game for every time this team screws up.

Old
01-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Dogbert*

Send a message via MSN to Dogbert*
I'm sure Calgary will take him back if you guys don't want him anymore.

Old
01-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Rob Stauber*

I guess the Flames fans were right, he's nothing without Iginla or Demitra.

Old
01-27-2006, 12:57 AM
swinginutter*

as much as Conroy got blown off the puck by Pussani...........is was Miller's fault just as much....dishing off a problem, and not making the simple play.

Old
01-27-2006, 12:58 AM
Rob Stauber*

Anybody think Conroy does this kinda stuff for kicks ?

I mean he lost the SJ game last Saturday, and now this.

*thinks to self how the hell this guy won a Selke*

Old
01-27-2006, 01:01 AM
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Stauber
Anybody think Conroy does this kinda stuff for kicks ?

I mean he lost the SJ game last Saturday, and now this.

*thinks to self how the hell this guy won a Selke*
Hahahahaha

Wow...

Old
01-27-2006, 01:05 AM
Haik

This thread = what I left behind in the toilet this morning

Old
01-27-2006, 01:10 AM
johnjm22

The Oilers 5th goal was more a result of Pisani's great play, then it was Conroy's fault.

Old
01-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Rob Stauber*

truth hurts dont it ? ^

Right now you might as well put "Craig" from the critically acclaimed "Friday" movies in place of the Craig we have right now.

Old
Rob Stauber*

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjm22
The Oilers 5th goal was more a result of Pisani's great play, then it was Conroy's fault.

hahahahaahhahha

You guys will never get it......

Old
Mindcircus

Can you guys imagine how much *****ing there would be if the Kings actually sucked?

Old
01-27-2006, 01:13 AM
Osprey

Question for the mods: can we have a sticky called "Stupid threads" so that there'd always be a place to merge Rob's threads?

Recommendation to everyone: don't reply to these posts and maybe he'll finally get that no one agrees with him on anything.

Old
01-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindcircus
Can you guys imagine how much *****ing there would be if the Kings actually sucked?
I am assuming by your comment that you didn't watch the game?

Because the team that lost to the Oilers tonight definitely did suck.

The funny thing was I was watching the 3rd period with my wife tonight. When the Kings were on the powerplay I told her "Watch the Kings won't score and will probably give up a goal". Then as if on cue the Oilers scored a shorthanded goal. My wife must think I am psychic.

Old
01-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Rob Stauber*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
My wife must think I am psychic.

Nah, your just a great poster with brilliant analysis, except when I disagree with you.

Keep it up!

Old
01-27-2006, 01:18 AM
johnjm22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Stauber
hahahahaahhahha

You guys will never get it......
Fact: It was an outstanding play by Pisani.

Fact: Conroy turned the puck over.

But I think the vast majority of players in the NHL would have lost the puck in that situation. It was a great play by Pisani. Great check, great take away, great pass.

I'm not excusing Conroy. But Pisani made that play happen.

Old
01-27-2006, 01:29 AM
Mindcircus

Quote:
I am assuming by your comment that you didn't watch the game?

Because the team that lost to the Oilers tonight definitely did suck.

The funny thing was I was watching the 3rd period with my wife tonight. When the Kings were on the powerplay I told her "Watch the Kings won't score and will probably give up a goal". Then as if on cue the Oilers scored a shorthanded goal. My wife must think I am psychic.
The Kings sucked tonight, you're right. Looking at the broad picture though we're sitting 5th in the west with some of our best players out of the lineup. If we can get our key players back and gelling again we'll be fine.

Everytime the Kings struggle it's fire him, trade him, he sucks, boot the team out of town, etc. That's the *****ing i'm talking about. Venting frustration is one thing, but being dead serious is another. Get a hold of yourselves people. You'll all just look dumb if the Kings start streaking in the right direction.

Case in point. Why is AM regarded as one of the best coaches in the league when we're winning yet he should be fired when we struggle cause he plays mind games with players that hold back their game?

Old
01-27-2006, 01:41 AM
Captain Ron

Quote:
The Kings sucked tonight, you're right. Looking at the broad picture though we're sitting 5th in the west with some of our best players out of the lineup. If we can get our key players back and gelling again we'll be fine.
Which ones are those? Because as far as I am aware Demitra is really the only "key" person on the IR right now. I think Belanger is missed a little too but I honestly think adding those 2 into the lineup tonight would not hae changed the outcome.

Quote:
Everytime the Kings struggle it's fire him, trade him, he sucks, boot the team out of town, etc. That's the *****ing i'm talking about. Venting frustration is one thing, but being dead serious is another. Get a hold of yourselves people. You'll all just look dumb if the Kings start streaking in the right direction.
If this was his first....or hell een his second season experiencing this then I would give him a break. But Murray has been here for 6 years and still can't get this team to play more than mediocre hockey? How long will it take for you and other Murray fans to realize that he is not that good of a coach?

Quote:
Case in point. Why is AM regarded as one of the best coaches in the league when we're winning yet he should be fired when we struggle cause he plays mind games with players that hold back their game?
I for one have never thought that Murray was a great coach. If anything I think the team was winning despite his ineptitude. Now that ineptitude is too much to overcome.

Old
01-27-2006, 01:44 AM
kingbrath

I dont think we should fire Murray at all. It is however frustrating when teams(like Edmonton) are making moves to improve themselves when all year our PP has been at the bottom of the league and our defense is second rate. It just surprises me that this team has to be almost out of a playoff position before making a move when these problems have been known for months.

Old
01-27-2006, 02:21 AM
absolutic

The problem with AM is that maybe he is a very good fundamentals coach, but a good NHL coach (and a coach in any sport for that matter) is someone who can adjust his game as the game is played. Like change the powerplay unit if it does not work, etc. Maybe it is a function of assistant coaches?

Old
01-27-2006, 02:27 AM
Mindcircus

Quote:
Which ones are those? Because as far as I am aware Demitra is really the only "key" person on the IR right now. I think Belanger is missed a little too but I honestly think adding those 2 into the lineup tonight would not hae changed the outcome.
And Demitra was a huge part of that first line who have struggled since he's been out. It might just be one person but it throws off other players as well. Belanger has been a great surprise for us this year so i think he makes at least a noticeable difference. Miller has been out for a long time as well and was a rock for us at the beginning of the year. He came back tonight but he needs time to get back into the flow of things. JR hasn't played at all for awhile either. Sure he wasn't producing but his locker room presense was a plus. Look, all i know is with all of these guys healthy we were one of the best teams in the league. Without them we've been treading water for the most part. Our recent play proves their worth and importance to this team.

Quote:
If this was his first....or hell een his second season experiencing this then I would give him a break. But Murray has been here for 6 years and still can't get this team to play more than mediocre hockey? How long will it take for you and other Murray fans to realize that he is not that good of a coach?
If we get all of our players back and playing the way they played earlier in the year, and we run off 10 out of 12 games is this even mentioned? Are people going to be calling AM out as a mediocre coach then? I don't think so.

Old
01-27-2006, 02:39 AM
Osprey

Quote:
If we get all of our players back and playing the way they played earlier in the year, and we run off 10 out of 12 games is this even mentioned? Are people going to be calling AM out as a mediocre coach then? I don't think so.
How, though, would having the team's fortunes turn around in a big way exactly when everyone gets off IR prove the opposite, that he's a good coach? We know that it wouldn't. This team always does the same frustrating things, no matter who is in the lineup. The only difference is that the talent can often overcome them when everyone is healthy.

Last edited by Osprey: 01-27-2006 at 03:02 AM.
Old
01-27-2006, 02:48 AM
Mindcircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey
How, though, would having the team's fortunes turn around in a big way exactly when everyone gets off IR prove the opposite, that he's a good coach? It wouldn't.
So AM gets no love at all for our quick start to the season when everyone was healthy? It's all about the players and had very little to do with coaching? Then when the team struggles with injuries, he's a bad coach?

Old
01-27-2006, 03:01 AM
Osprey

Quote:
So AM gets no love at all for our quick start to the season when everyone was healthy? It's all about the players and had very little to do with coaching? Then when the team struggles with injuries, he's a bad coach?
I'm not saying that he's a bad coach, just that, at this point, he's ineffective. The Kings are bad when they're injured, but rarely as bad as they could be; they're also good when they're healthy, but rarely as good as they could be. I just don't see, all things considered, how he affects things one way or another.

Closed Thread