HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

In terms of talent vs passion this is one of the worst edition I ever seen

Closed Thread

Old
01-27-2006, 02:27 PM
oli500

vCash: 500
In terms of talent vs passion this is one of the worst edition I ever seen

As a long time montreal canadien fan I hardly mised any games in the past 5 years. I got to say this is one of the most disapointing seasons I ever wittness. Its not like this edition was a result of a fire sale. We have the talent to be a 5 or 6 seated team. This Eddition has no heart,no passion and no desire to compete. When we were loosing and missing the playoffs in the 1995 era we knew back than that are teams werent great. At least they tried to make them self look good some thing this team aint doing.

We have a goalie who's is capable of winning games by himself on the bench half of the time because he cant stop the puck. Huet played vs ottawa 3 times, he played vs phillie and vs colorado. Theodore is making 5,5 mill and usualy a goalie thats making that much should be playing these teams and not watching from the bench. When markov is not on the ice we have one of the worst defense of the league. Souray who was a candidate for the norris trophy two years ago looks like a pilon half of the time. Dandenault seems to have a second home in the penalty box. I never recall dandy being in the box so many times in detroit. Are most realible defencemen is bouillon at 5,9. As much as I love bouillon hart at 5'9, youre not going very far if a 5'9 defencemen is the best on the team.
Any team would love to have the first line we have. There capable of puting big numbers on any given night. For the longest time the've been invisible. the trio of koivu,zednik kovalev was capable of scoring at least 20 goals each and instead they wont even top the 15 goal plateau. Ribeiro well lets just say im not going to waste my time on him. I got to say that ive been realy disapointed with koivus leadership thus far. The locker room seems more divided than ever, As soon as one player makes a mistake, the mistakes seems to pile on one after the other. The players arent playing for each other.

I hope things turn urond but with the group of guys we have I really dont see it happening. Im allways hoping for the best but ive never hated a montreal canadiens edition as much as this one. Everything that could of went wrong this season went wrong. I trust bob gainey and hope hes going to turn things urond.

Old
01-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Firthbird

Send a message via MSN to Firthbird
I would love to see Theo down in the AHL, and at the same time, send down a few others. If I knew no others team would take them, I would do it in a heartbeat. That being said, I think we could send Theo down, other teams figuring that we would bring him back up, and they would only have to pay half the salary; however in turn, we kept him down there for the year!

TIME TO WAKE UP BOYS!

Old
01-27-2006, 02:32 PM
Shabutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli500
Any team would love to have the first line we have.
Make that 3? teams in the NHL that would love to have the first line we have. Seing as they are probably in the bottom 5 in order of production not to mention they are probably the first line that Forchecks the least in the entire league.

Old
01-27-2006, 02:39 PM
oli500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie
Make that 3? teams in the NHL that would love to have the first line we have. Seing as they are probably in the bottom 5 in order of production not to mention they are probably the first line that Forchecks the least in the entire league.
Im not talking about right now, I was talking about the begining of the season were this line had the potential of being one of the best. This line dominated a first place team in the playoffs two years ago. Its about passion and desire and they just dont have it right now.

Old
01-27-2006, 02:49 PM
Team_Spirit
Gangsta Pleks

vCash: 0
Juha Lind year was worst .

Closed Thread