HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Garon Fund

Closed Thread

Old
01-28-2006, 07:39 PM
kingsfan25

vCash: 500
The Garon Fund

Hello, I'm kingsfan25. You've probably seen me right here on this very board before talking about the plight of Goaltenders in Los Angeles.

And you've probably flipped right by...you've probably seen the horrible beatings and unspeakable conditions these people are forced to undergo on a daily basis. They live in a world in which the safety and security that you and I take for granted, simply does not exist. You see these poor, downtrodden individuals day after day, year after year...and yet, you do nothing...you CHOOSE to ignore them...you choose to change the channel...when, in fact, it's so very easy for you to help...

Now, I want you to meet someone: http://www.prosportsmedia.com/monarc...thieu04-05.jpg

His name is Mathieu. He was found earlier today, thrashing around on a sheet of ice, exhausted, tearful, and badgered by a pack of wild ducks.

Mathieu's defensemen abandoned him on his 28th birthday and he has had to fend for himself ever since in a world that you, sitting at home in your barca loungers, can't even conceive of...

I know what you're saying to yourself: I'm only one person. What can I possibly do?

The answer? More than you know. One angry letter. That's all it takes. To you or me, it doesn't seem like much...but to Mathieu...

To Mathieu, your letter will mean the world...a solid, crease-clearing defenseman, the knowledge that he will play in a world free from blowouts and 2-on-0's...and most importantly, the knowledge that he will never...NEVER...have to rely on Nathan Dempsey or Joe Corvo on the Penalty Kill again...

Look into his eyes and tell yourself one angry letter is not too much to pay to ensure that this goalie will develop into a true #1, free from the horrors that he has had to contend with for as long as he has been a starter.

We CAN make a difference and YOU can start Mathieu on his way to a better life by sending your angry letters to Dave Taylor at the Westridge golf course, 1400 La Habra Hills Dr.

Look into your hearts...do what's right...Mathieu thanks you...

Old
01-28-2006, 07:40 PM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
I'll donate 150.00$ towards a new defenseman. It's for a good cause.

Closed Thread