HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nikita Zadorov Discussion Part II

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-13-2017, 06:01 PM
  #101
tigervixxxen
Moderator
Optimism=Delusional
 
tigervixxxen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Denver
Country: United States
Posts: 47,478
vCash: 166
Happy for the Z family!

tigervixxxen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2017, 06:17 PM
  #102
cgf
FireBednarsSuccessor
 
cgf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: w/ Renley's Peach
Country: Germany
Posts: 28,855
vCash: 500
Poor Zads. First his season ends prematurely and now this...

cgf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2017, 06:50 PM
  #103
CobraAcesS
Registered User
 
CobraAcesS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 12,834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Poor Zads. First his season ends prematurely and now this...
Everyone congratulates for this, but so rarely are people up front about the reality of the situation lol.

Except when you make as much money as he is going to, then you can pay someone else to raise your kid, or at least deal with them when you don't want to.

CobraAcesS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2017, 07:33 PM
  #104
cgf
FireBednarsSuccessor
 
cgf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: w/ Renley's Peach
Country: Germany
Posts: 28,855
vCash: 500
Oh I'm just being salty because my girl is pregnant even though we used plan B promptly and were going to break up until she had to go to the hospital for an extreme UTI that moved up to her kidneys, where we found out.

Now she wants to keep it and raise it on her own, while I'm trying to negotiate my way down to not having the child but giving us another shot now that we're back in the big city.

...if only we had listened to Lilly Allen that night...*starts humming "you can't get pregnant up the bum bum"*

But on a serious note I'm happy for Zads, he seems to be all about that family man life and is in a good place to have kids. So I'm sure he's a lot more excited than I am...even if he was foolish enough to wife a Russian woman...

cgf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2017, 07:46 PM
  #105
CobraAcesS
Registered User
 
CobraAcesS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 12,834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Oh I'm just being salty because my girl is pregnant even though we used plan B promptly and were going to break up until she had to go to the hospital for an extreme UTI that moved up to her kidneys, where we found out.

Now she wants to keep it and raise it on her own, while I'm trying to negotiate my way down to not having the child but giving us another shot now that we're back in the big city.

...if only we had listened to Lilly Allen that night...*starts humming "you can't get pregnant up the bum bum"*

But on a serious note I'm happy for Zads, he seems to be all about that family man life and is in a good place to have kids. So I'm sure he's a lot more excited than I am...even if he was foolish enough to wife a Russian woman...
My wife and I have a 10 month old daughter now. She got pregnant while on birth control while we were living in Florida. We found out right after I paid for season tickets for the Lightning. That was one pissed off woman, as I woke up to her balling on the phone with her mom. Our relationship was strong too for years, and we've had a rocky road since.

I love my daughter and I wouldn't choose not to have her, but it's not easy even between two people who got along living together for years prior.


Last edited by CobraAcesS: 04-13-2017 at 07:53 PM.
CobraAcesS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2017, 09:09 PM
  #106
tigervixxxen
Moderator
Optimism=Delusional
 
tigervixxxen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Denver
Country: United States
Posts: 47,478
vCash: 166

tigervixxxen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2017, 10:26 PM
  #107
Flow
Registered User
 
Flow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MI
Country: United States
Posts: 2,120
vCash: 500
Nikita Dadorov!

Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2017, 11:38 AM
  #108
SaltySkywalker
Registered User
 
SaltySkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Aspen, Colorado
Posts: 755
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
Well that was five and a half months ago

On the other hand I'm sure there's someone to make a joke about his potency.
Hence why I asked when they generally start showing..

SaltySkywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2017, 11:46 AM
  #109
tigervixxxen
Moderator
Optimism=Delusional
 
tigervixxxen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Denver
Country: United States
Posts: 47,478
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySkywalker View Post
Hence why I asked when they generally start showing..
Everyone is different, 3 months or 6 months.

tigervixxxen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2017, 01:57 PM
  #110
McMetal
Writer of Wrongs
 
McMetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Country: United States
Posts: 3,138
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Nikita Dadorov!
There it is.

McMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2017, 07:05 AM
  #111
Sea Eagles
Registered User
 
Sea Eagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,195
vCash: 500
Guys, as they get older, things do easier. It's really tough raising kids in todays society.

Hang in there fellas. You're both great guys.

Sea Eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2017, 11:46 AM
  #112
cgf
FireBednarsSuccessor
 
cgf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: w/ Renley's Peach
Country: Germany
Posts: 28,855
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Eagles View Post
Guys, as they get older, things do easier. It's really tough raising kids in todays society.

Hang in there fellas. You're both great guys.
That's why I keep saying that if this was happening 5 years from now I'd probably be really excited to teach the lil fella all about why the italian national soccer team are the bad guys, why BFC Dynamo are evil, why the dead things suck, why the 4-3-1-2 / 3-4-1-2 / 3-1-4-2 are the best formations for modern football, how to ski n skate, why comparing the US political system to small nordic nations is silly when you can combine a couple of those nations and still end up with a population comparable to the Chicagoland area alone, etc...plus the mother is black and we're both good looking, so the kid will be just too damn cute.

But at this point in our lives we're just not in the right place to start a family...even if all of our issues could be waved away and we trusted each other completely again.


Last edited by cgf: 04-15-2017 at 12:30 PM.
cgf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 01:19 PM
  #113
CobraAcesS
Registered User
 
CobraAcesS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 12,834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
That's why I keep saying that if this was happening 5 years from now I'd probably be really excited to teach the lil fella all about why the italian national soccer team are the bad guys, why BFC Dynamo are evil, why the dead things suck, why the 4-3-1-2 / 3-4-1-2 / 3-1-4-2 are the best formations for modern football, how to ski n skate, why comparing the US political system to small nordic nations is silly when you can combine a couple of those nations and still end up with a population comparable to the Chicagoland area alone, etc...plus the mother is black and we're both good looking, so the kid will be just too damn cute.

But at this point in our lives we're just not in the right place to start a family...even if all of our issues could be waved away and we trusted each other completely again.
Some women think having a kid will bring two people together too (although no one is going to say it outright). My eX used to get the urge to bring up having kids when things were bad. Thank god my senses told me to talk her out of it every single time.

Find a damn relationship that works first, and then CONSIDER it after you have had plenty of time to enjoy each other. Kids raised in homes where the adults clash and argue constantly don't learn how to properly interact with the opposite sex very well, and IMO have a hard time with their own lives and relationships. Too much trust, not enough, expecting too much or too little out of their partner, over reacting, not reacting etc. I swear to god one of the best things you can do is look for someone who does not have this need to bicker about stupid crap like who did the dishes last because they watched their parents fight tooth and nail over dumb ****.

Bringing a child into a messed up relationship is negatively contributing to the population of this earth lol. Hopefully she sees reason.

Edit : Sorry for going OT, but this stuff strikes a nerve for me lol


Last edited by CobraAcesS: 04-20-2017 at 01:27 PM.
CobraAcesS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 02:13 PM
  #114
The Kingslayer
Registered User
 
The Kingslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Country: Cambodia
Posts: 35,898
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraAcesS View Post
Some women think having a kid will bring two people together too (although no one is going to say it outright). My eX used to get the urge to bring up having kids when things were bad. Thank god my senses told me to talk her out of it every single time.

Find a damn relationship that works first, and then CONSIDER it after you have had plenty of time to enjoy each other. Kids raised in homes where the adults clash and argue constantly don't learn how to properly interact with the opposite sex very well, and IMO have a hard time with their own lives and relationships. Too much trust, not enough, expecting too much or too little out of their partner, over reacting, not reacting etc. I swear to god one of the best things you can do is look for someone who does not have this need to bicker about stupid crap like who did the dishes last because they watched their parents fight tooth and nail over dumb ****.

Bringing a child into a messed up relationship is negatively contributing to the population of this earth lol. Hopefully she sees reason.

Edit : Sorry for going OT, but this stuff strikes a nerve for me lol
This is true.

Anyways, I hope Z does some scoring on the ice next season. I'm still convinced Martinsens stole his goal in that one game.

The Kingslayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 02:26 PM
  #115
CobraAcesS
Registered User
 
CobraAcesS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 12,834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kingslayer View Post
This is true.

Anyways, I hope Z does some scoring on the ice next season. I'm still convinced Martinsens stole his goal in that one game.
Are we sure hes not going to the IIHF competition? He seems like hes walking around fine, and it couldn't hurt. Assuming they'd invite him.

CobraAcesS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 02:47 PM
  #116
The Mars Volchenkov
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Colorado
Country: United States
Posts: 46,959
vCash: 127
Send a message via MSN to The Mars Volchenkov
I doubt he's playing but he did a Russian interview last month where he said he'd be back on the ice today, actually.

The Mars Volchenkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 04:23 PM
  #117
cgf
FireBednarsSuccessor
 
cgf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: w/ Renley's Peach
Country: Germany
Posts: 28,855
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraAcesS View Post
Some women think having a kid will bring two people together too (although no one is going to say it outright). My eX used to get the urge to bring up having kids when things were bad. Thank god my senses told me to talk her out of it every single time.

Find a damn relationship that works first, and then CONSIDER it after you have had plenty of time to enjoy each other. Kids raised in homes where the adults clash and argue constantly don't learn how to properly interact with the opposite sex very well, and IMO have a hard time with their own lives and relationships. Too much trust, not enough, expecting too much or too little out of their partner, over reacting, not reacting etc. I swear to god one of the best things you can do is look for someone who does not have this need to bicker about stupid crap like who did the dishes last because they watched their parents fight tooth and nail over dumb ****.

Bringing a child into a messed up relationship is negatively contributing to the population of this earth lol. Hopefully she sees reason.

Edit : Sorry for going OT, but this stuff strikes a nerve for me lol
We don't actually clash much, especially about small stuff like who did the dishes, but there's a lot of trust that's been broken on both sides and we can both get snarky, which we're not always above reacting to; so I'm 100% with you. If we had had the kid we were already discussing how we could both be in its life without being together, but thankfully she's decided not to have the kid; actually supposed to call back to set the appointment later today. Things have been a lot better between us this past month or two and we're just not in an ideal place to start a family professionally or financially yet; so it may be on the horizon some day...but I have also done a little research about getting a vasectomy lol...

cgf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 04:30 PM
  #118
tigervixxxen
Moderator
Optimism=Delusional
 
tigervixxxen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Denver
Country: United States
Posts: 47,478
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraAcesS View Post
Are we sure hes not going to the IIHF competition? He seems like hes walking around fine, and it couldn't hurt. Assuming they'd invite him.
I don't think the Russian Fed is all that high on him, which is why it would be pretty dumb of him to leave the NHL hoping to make the Olympics.

And let's stay on topic now pls

tigervixxxen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 05:55 PM
  #119
CobraAcesS
Registered User
 
CobraAcesS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 12,834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
We don't actually clash much, especially about small stuff like who did the dishes, but there's a lot of trust that's been broken on both sides and we can both get snarky, which we're not always above reacting to; so I'm 100% with you. If we had had the kid we were already discussing how we could both be in its life without being together, but thankfully she's decided not to have the kid; actually supposed to call back to set the appointment later today. Things have been a lot better between us this past month or two and we're just not in an ideal place to start a family professionally or financially yet; so it may be on the horizon some day...but I have also done a little research about getting a vasectomy lol...
Good to hear the situation is going the way you want. That does not always happen.

/ot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigervixxxen View Post
I don't think the Russian Fed is all that high on him, which is why it would be pretty dumb of him to leave the NHL hoping to make the Olympics.

And let's stay on topic now pls
I wonder how long it takes for them to notice him, because a big weakness of their international teams has been defense. Especially as a lot of them are in their twilight if I remember correctly.

Guys like Zadorov and Sergachev should absolutely be on their radar IMO.

CobraAcesS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 06:11 PM
  #120
McMetal
Writer of Wrongs
 
McMetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Country: United States
Posts: 3,138
vCash: 500
Zadorov still needs to take that next step, IMO, before Russia really looks at him for international play. He's still putting it all together, it's a crying shame that he didn't get to finish the season and keep building his game, because he really was starting to become the player we all hoped he would be.

McMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 06:23 PM
  #121
CobraAcesS
Registered User
 
CobraAcesS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 12,834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McMetal View Post
Zadorov still needs to take that next step, IMO, before Russia really looks at him for international play. He's still putting it all together, it's a crying shame that he didn't get to finish the season and keep building his game, because he really was starting to become the player we all hoped he would be.
Yeah, and I also like that he seems to be staying in Denver through the off-season with his family. I think being in close contact with the teams trainers, and some of the other players who stay in Denver will be good for him and the team.

That is one positive that came from Bednar/Sakic's comments about getting the players to spend more time in Denver during the off-season.

CobraAcesS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2017, 09:37 AM
  #122
Ararana
Registered User
 
Ararana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Two Rivers
Country: United States
Posts: 1,760
vCash: 966
I'm going full ostrich and sticking my head in the sand with Z, because I cannot mentally handle the thought of him leaving NA.

I know it's not very likely and he hasn't given any indication of it, but I'm staring at sand until he's signed.

Ararana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2017, 01:11 PM
  #123
The Kingslayer
Registered User
 
The Kingslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Country: Cambodia
Posts: 35,898
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ararana View Post
I'm going full ostrich and sticking my head in the sand with Z, because I cannot mentally handle the thought of him leaving NA.

I know it's not very likely and he hasn't given any indication of it, but I'm staring at sand until he's signed.
The Tramykin thing has me feeling some type of way but I don't think Z will leave. Tramps came from the K didn't like how Willie treated him and went back. Z has been in NA for a long time has a kid now. I just don't see him bolting for some reason. One thing that needs to change next season is he has to be put on the PP. Enough of the ******** and giving Francois all this PP time.

The Kingslayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2017, 02:23 PM
  #124
SoundwaveIsCharisma
Moderator
 
SoundwaveIsCharisma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Screw You Blaster
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,310
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SoundwaveIsCharisma
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kingslayer View Post
The Tramykin thing has me feeling some type of way but I don't think Z will leave. Tramps came from the K didn't like how Willie treated him and went back. Z has been in NA for a long time has a kid now. I just don't see him bolting for some reason. One thing that needs to change next season is he has to be put on the PP. Enough of the ******** and giving Francois all this PP time.
We should spoil Zads and convince Tram that the Avs are way more Russian friendly. Get him to demand a trade here. I only want this so we can have Zads, Tram and Mironov running people over...boy would that ever be fun to watch.

SoundwaveIsCharisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2017, 09:28 PM
  #125
Avalanche
Registered User
 
Avalanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cornwall
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,144
vCash: 500
Article is just Dater speculating.


Avalanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.