HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Met a few players tonight at the meet the team party

Closed Thread

Old
10-21-2003, 07:46 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Met a few players tonight at the meet the team party

and I was shocked at the size of arms on Zidlicky and Tootoo, both have huge arms, even when compared to McKenzie, Kloucek and Allison. I also had never noticed how small Erat was, he looked like he was 12. I talked to York asked him if he had done these things much in other NHL towns, he said yes but Nashville fans were so much more friendly. I talked to both Allison and Kloucek and asked when they would be back. Kloucek said maybe Thursday, Allison said hopefully Saturday, you could tell Allison was a little frustrated.

Old
10-21-2003, 07:53 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman
and I was shocked at the size of arms on Zidlicky and Tootoo, both have huge arms, even when compared to McKenzie, Kloucek and Allison. I also had never noticed how small Erat was, he looked like he was 12. I talked to York asked him if he had done these things much in other NHL towns, he said yes but Nashville fans were so much more friendly. I talked to both Allison and Kloucek and asked when they would be back. Kloucek said maybe Thursday, Allison said hopefully Saturday, you could tell Allison was a little frustrated.
I wasn't there, but I floated this question to a Preds insider: "When will Kloucek be back?" His response was Thursday, with the Colorado game being the latest barring an unforeseen setback.

Old
10-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

I'll be at the Avs/Preds game

Old
10-21-2003, 10:57 PM
sparkle twin
Real Deal

Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
I'll be at the Avs/Preds game
You better be cheering for the Predators!! You can cheer for the Avs plenty of other times this year, but Saturday it's the PREDATORS for you!!!!

Mark Eaton said he should be playing on Thursday. McKenzie said he didn't know when he would be back, but "hopefully fairly soon."

Yeah Erat does look 12. Tootoo was huge...he's really thick, I'm glad I'm not playing against him!

Old
10-22-2003, 07:59 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank303
You better be cheering for the Predators!! You can cheer for the Avs plenty of other times this year, but Saturday it's the PREDATORS for you!!!!

Mark Eaton said he should be playing on Thursday. McKenzie said he didn't know when he would be back, but "hopefully fairly soon."

Yeah Erat does look 12. Tootoo was huge...he's really thick, I'm glad I'm not playing against him!
Have faith!

Closed Thread