HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

How is Perezhogin doing.....

Closed Thread

Old
10-22-2003, 05:03 AM

vCash: 500
How is Perezhogin doing.....

In hamilton? haven't heard anything about him? any news?

Old
10-22-2003, 05:08 AM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

in 5 gm: 1assist-7shot

Need time to adjust to N.A but will only get better

Old
10-22-2003, 07:29 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
In hamilton? haven't heard anything about him? any news?

It's not going that well for him. He is getting some time on the top line which is great, but he hasn't really done much yet in terms of production. In the last game the other night, he was used less and less as he wasn't getting any chances.

There's no question the skill is there. His skating is top notch, and he has very good accelleration. I think the goals will come, but from what I understand he doesn't speak much English at all. I'll be in Hamilton next week for a 3 game trip so I'll be watching him closely.

Old
10-22-2003, 12:40 PM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
It's not going that well for him. He is getting some time on the top line which is great, but he hasn't really done much yet in terms of production. In the last game the other night, he was used less and less as he wasn't getting any chances.

There's no question the skill is there. His skating is top notch, and he has very good accelleration. I think the goals will come, but from what I understand he doesn't speak much English at all. I'll be in Hamilton next week for a 3 game trip so I'll be watching him closely.
The language barrier could be a big thing holding him back. It would hinder his comprehension of the plays, warnings or other things hollered from teammates on the ice, and his overall confidence.
I heard somewhere that he had an english tutor? Is this true or am I mistaking him with another Canadien's prospect?

All the Best to Sasha!

Closed Thread