Notices

New to Forum

Closed Thread

Old
10-24-2003, 10:38 AM
sdh07

vCash:
New to Forum

Hi I am new to the forum and look forward to talking Bruins with all of you. Does anyone see a long term future for Stock w/ the B's. I understand that he doesn't contribute much on the offensive end. I think that there is really no place left for him. What does everyone else think?

Old
10-24-2003, 10:50 AM
Gee Wally
Retired

vCash: 50
Awards:
welcome aboard !!!

Please read the Rules thread and have some fun ...

I think Stock will be back if earns it with his play in Providence..That being adding a little "O" to his game...If not than he'll be a fixture down there.

Too bad ..I like the kid a lot ..but I can understand it..

BOSTON STRONG !!!
Old
10-24-2003, 11:22 AM
Black Eye

vCash:
Sorry, this forum is all full up. Please move along.

Just kidding, welcome aboard.

Unfortunately, I would be surprised to see Stock be part of the plans going forward. He would be useful as a callup only for a few fight filled games per year. If he isn't in the lineup, improving and getting into the flow of NHL games, then he will not look good out there. To the extent that he does not have a spot on the roster... I see it as being very hard for him to earn one.

You will find that the board is pretty divided about whether his absence matters or not. I hate it, I think he's part of the team's chemistry. But it does not look for PJ in Boston. I would not be surprised to see him traded in the next 4 weeks, for a nothing pick or as a throw in.

Old
10-24-2003, 12:11 PM
bb_fan

vCash: 500
i'd epect to see stock when this team starts to slump or the or something, when alittle enegry and bag are needed.

I like our foruth line, but i'd like it better with stock....what can i say...

Closed Thread