HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

There's this game tonight... Preds @ Kings

Closed Thread

Old
03-10-2017, 01:29 AM
klt2001

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mypetrobot View Post
I just meant it in the way that the only way the preds meet them is in the finals which is a stretch.
Hey I try to think big even if it may be a pipe dream. One can still dream

Old
03-10-2017, 01:30 AM
Mypetrobot
sua sponte

Quote:
Originally Posted by klt2001 View Post
Hey I try to think big even if it may be a pipe dream. One can still dream
I hope so as well but I hope it's against the habs. To live out the ea games simulation

Old
03-10-2017, 01:33 AM
klt2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mypetrobot View Post
I hope so as well but I hope it's against the habs. To live out the ea games simulation
Well I feel we can beat the Habs so I wouldn't mind playing against them. It's Chicago, Minny, and the Sharks that I worry about and maybe Anaheim.

Old
03-10-2017, 02:00 AM
sparkle twin
Don't draft me brah!

That penalty on Fisher was one of the worst I have ever seen. So fisher grabbed the guy by the neck of the jersey, the guy didn't even fall over. If that was roughing then my God, the scrums after 90% of the whistles should result in penalties.

I would be OK with the call on Jarnkrok IF the refs had called penalties in regulation when our guys were hooked and tripped down that lead directly to turnovers for the Kings. Bitetto and Forsberg were both hooked/tripped down while carrying the puck and the action on them lead to a King getting a scoring opportunity or gaining possession.

If they had called either of the TWO obvious trips in overtime we most likely never would have been in the position to have too many men on the ice in ****ing overtime!

And having said all that, you mean to tell me we can't kill one damn penalty all night?

How do we leave TWO kings players unmolested in front of Pekka? That's ********.

I appreciate how hard he works and the heart he shows every single game, but Craig Smith is never going to score another goal in the NHL. Ever. He should just retire because it's not happening.

Iginla can retire yesterday. I just really can't stand him. Maybe Vokoun can come back and teach someone how to tackle iginla.

Pekka got us a point, but man, he's got to stop that OT shot. That top corner has gone in on him his entire career.

Jarnkrok, what a shot for his goal!

And great work by Fiala to actually get to the front of the net to get to a loose puck. I don't understand why most of our guys seem to never want to go to the front of the net. Is that part of Lavy's system or do we just have guys that are afraid to go to the dirty areas?

Old
03-10-2017, 02:01 AM
sparkle twin
Don't draft me brah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klt2001 View Post
Well I feel we can beat the Habs so I wouldn't mind playing against them. It's Chicago, Minny, and the Sharks that I worry about and maybe Anaheim.
Well great, just all three of our potential first round matchups!

Old
03-10-2017, 02:30 AM
AdmiralsFan24

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralsFan24
To be fair on the Fisher penalty, he wrapped him up and then as he let go he kind of jabbed him in the face. I don't know what they showed on the Preds broadcast but it was pretty clear on the Kings broadcast. Still a fairly weak call but it wasn't just because Fisher wrapped him up.

Old
03-10-2017, 02:34 AM
JustaFinnishGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle twin View Post
Pekka got us a point, but man, he's got to stop that OT shot. That top corner has gone in on him his entire career.
''Pekka got us a point, but **** me, he didn't bail the defense out enough''

Old
03-10-2017, 02:58 AM
sparkle twin
Don't draft me brah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaFinnishGuy View Post
''Pekka got us a point, but **** me, he didn't bail the defense out enough''
You're right, he was good all night so it's OK that he let Jerome freaking iginla have the entire top corner of the net to shoot at.

Oh please, he was one on one with iginla and the top corner was wide open. Most goalies will seal up the entire post side. If a shot is going to go in over his shoulder it better be such a great shot that only a laser could get it in, not have an opening as wide as the ocean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralsFan24
To be fair on the Fisher penalty, he wrapped him up and then as he let go he kind of jabbed him in the face. I don't know what they showed on the Preds broadcast but it was pretty clear on the Kings broadcast. Still a fairly weak call but it wasn't just because Fisher wrapped him up.
Well it's FoxSportsTN, so, you can guess what we see. But even if he jabbed him, that wasn't penalty worthy based on what we see night after night in the NHL.

Old
03-10-2017, 08:12 AM
Drake744
Tennessweden

vCash: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralsFan24 View Post
I think it was a weak call but the ref didn't throw his arm up until Fisher jabbed at him. As lame as I thought it was, that's why it happened.

Old
03-10-2017, 08:16 AM
Roman Yoshi
Joey: A New Hope

This team finds ways to lose.

Old
03-10-2017, 02:18 PM
jumb0

Does Poile have Iginla's family tied up in a basement or something?

42 career goals against us. More than any other team.

Old
03-10-2017, 07:00 PM
klt2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumb0 View Post
Does Poile have Iginla's family tied up in a basement or something?

42 career goals against us. More than any other team.
He must know how to score on Rinne.

Closed Thread