HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Saros > Rinne?

Old
03-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Mortiest Morty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeat View Post
I still don't think it's an excuse. Dubnyk, Lehner, and for god sakes Hutton is facing less HDSA/60 5 on 5 than both goalies, and they have a higher save percentage in the slot...
Wrong. Lehner faces more, Hutton very slightly less in much less than half the TOI. Dubnyk does face less, but he's on the best team at limiting high danger shots. No idea what kind of point you're trying to make anyway. He's still just about the worst in the league at stopping high danger shots. And he's also not very good at stopping low danger shots relative to the rest of the league.

Mortiest Morty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2017, 08:12 PM
PredsV82
Fancy Stats Denier

vCash: 242
I have decided that Rinne is Schroedinger's goalie. The science nerds here will get it.

03-18-2017, 07:24 PM
ThirdManIn
Aspiring Sinecure

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
I have decided that Rinne is Schroedinger's goalie. The science nerds here will get it.
I can't tell if this is a "he's simultaneously good or bad" joke, or a joke about not knowing if he is good or bad until his stats are brought up.

If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.
ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2017, 06:09 AM
PredsV82
Fancy Stats Denier

vCash: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I can't tell if this is a "he's simultaneously good or bad" joke, or a joke about not knowing if he is good or bad until his stats are brought up.
sorta both. He could be either really good or really bad and you wont know which until he's observed(in an individual game)

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote