HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Preds @ Hurricanes

Closed Thread

Old
03-18-2017, 05:10 AM
Armourboy

vCash: 500
Preds @ Hurricanes

Game starts at 6:00PM Central.

Game we need to win to keep the ball rolling. Come on Boys, get another one!

Old
03-18-2017, 06:35 AM
Roman Yoshi
Joey: A New Hope

Won't be able to watch this one as I am in Canada taking in Montreal vs Ottawa. Very hard time deciding who to cheer for... one side says Habs because of Weber and Claude Julien... but then they also have Rads, Patches and Shaw. Plus they are the Habs. Ottawa has Anderson, Karlsson, Hoffman and is a smaller market team that is the underdog of Canada. But they have Burrows.

Tough decisions...

Old
03-18-2017, 07:40 AM
Pred303

vCash: 50
we could really use another win.

Old
03-18-2017, 07:59 AM
Scoresberg
Golden Era Preds

The kind of game you "must" win at this time of the year. Gonna be a low-scoring battle something like 1-1 or 2-1. Hopefully we can come out on top.

Old
03-18-2017, 08:04 AM
JamestheSame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Yoshi View Post
Won't be able to watch this one as I am in Canada taking in Montreal vs Ottawa. Very hard time deciding who to cheer for... one side says Habs because of Weber and Claude Julien... but then they also have Rads, Patches and Shaw. Plus they are the Habs. Ottawa has Anderson, Karlsson, Hoffman and is a smaller market team that is the underdog of Canada. But they have Burrows.

Tough decisions...

Haha, I'd root for Montreal. Burrows is worse than any player on either team. Shaw is a close second.

Radulov is just water under the bridge for me.

Old
03-18-2017, 10:33 AM
HankClerval
Fifth Line Center

vCash: 480
As you guys may or may not know, the hfboard Canes fans are holding the annual Canes Bandwagon draft:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=2198757

Because once again the Hurricanes are terrible, we will be missing the playoffs for the 8th consecutive season, and rather than slitting our own wrists, we will make our Considerable Rooting Abilities available to other teams.

Well, boys, you are on the clock, and I am ready to join you. And you have a *unique* opportunity: unlike my fellow Caniacs, who will join their respective bandwagons when the playoffs start, I will be prepared to join the Preds bandwagon right now, tonight, if you draft me today.

That's right, Smashville! I am ready to walk out of the f=26 locker room and right into the f=33 locker room.

Bonus: I will be at the game tonight, in the seats that I've owned for eight years.

If you want the Epic Heel Turn of HankClerval cheering not only against his own team, but AGAINST HIS OWN WIFE IN THE SEAT NEXT TO HIM, then all you have to do is make me the next selection in the #HCanes Bandwagon Draft.

(I might sign with you anyway if I end up a free agent, but as much as I like you guys, I'm not holding out if someone else picks me up. I'm not that kind of guy.)

Old
03-18-2017, 10:40 AM
hockey diva

I will post to pick you. I will be at the game with my sister. I will be in a white Bonk Nashville jersey. Come and say hi!

Old
03-18-2017, 10:45 AM
HankClerval
Fifth Line Center

vCash: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey diva View Post
I will post to pick you. I will be at the game with my sister. I will be in a white Bonk Nashville jersey. Come and say hi!
yesssss

what section? we're in 333

Old
03-18-2017, 10:53 AM
hockey diva

We are in 103 Row R. We are going to try to hit the pre game plaza party as well.

Old
03-18-2017, 11:21 AM
glenngineer

It appears Wilson is back in tonight and Smith is going to sit.

Old
03-18-2017, 11:32 AM
Drake744
Swedish House Mafia

vCash: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by HankClerval View Post
As you guys may or may not know, the hfboard Canes fans are holding the annual Canes Bandwagon draft:

Because once again the Hurricanes are terrible, we will be missing the playoffs for the 8th consecutive season, and rather than slitting our own wrists, we will make our Considerable Rooting Abilities available to other teams.

Well, boys, you are on the clock, and I am ready to join you. And you have a *unique* opportunity: unlike my fellow Caniacs, who will join their respective bandwagons when the playoffs start, I will be prepared to join the Preds bandwagon right now, tonight, if you draft me today.

That's right, Smashville! I am ready to walk out of the f=26 locker room and right into the f=33 locker room.

Bonus: I will be at the game tonight, in the seats that I've owned for eight years.

If you want the Epic Heel Turn of HankClerval cheering not only against his own team, but AGAINST HIS OWN WIFE IN THE SEAT NEXT TO HIM, then all you have to do is make me the next selection in the #HCanes Bandwagon Draft.

(I might sign with you anyway if I end up a free agent, but as much as I like you guys, I'm not holding out if someone else picks me up. I'm not that kind of guy.)
Bring it on kiddo

Rule numero uno: Love Viktor Arvidsson

Old
03-18-2017, 11:44 AM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

Keep It Going Boys!

Old
03-18-2017, 12:23 PM
INDhockeyfan

Filip Forsberg - Ryan Johansen - Viktor Arvidsson

Kevin Fiala - Mike Fisher - PA Parenteau

Colin Wilson - Calle Jarnkrok - James Neal

Cody McLeod - Colton Sissons - Austin Watson

With Wilson back someone had to sit and Smith gets that privilege tonight. Parenteau hasn't done much of anything since he's been here but I get we have to give the guy a chance and see if he is any better then Smith tonight. Looks like Saros is in net tonight which doesn't surprise me since we have a Monday game. I don't know why they have the Fisher line as the 2nd line when it really is the 3rd line.

Last edited by INDhockeyfan: 03-18-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old
03-18-2017, 12:23 PM
Drake744
Swedish House Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Party View Post
Hell yeah

Old
03-18-2017, 01:09 PM
drwpreds

This is a game we should win, but it is a dangerous one. Carolina has been playing well, and they have been tough at home, especially against good teams- have beaten San Jose, Chicago, Minnesota, Edmonton and Washington twice.

Won't be easy. But I will say this (and I've been saying it for quite awhile)- we are so overdue for a blowout, dominant road win it is ridiculous. We haven't had one since January 5 (6-1 win at TB). We have been playing well on the road, but every win has been a nail biter.

Maybe today will be the day.....

Old
03-18-2017, 01:23 PM
PredsV82
Fancy Stats Denier

vCash: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by HankClerval View Post

be advised we kinda kept CI after he joined us in the second round here last year. We are pretty friendly folk, so you'll probably be considered extended family by the time all is said and done

03-18-2017, 01:35 PM
FossilFndr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
be advised we kinda kept CI after he joined us in the second round here last year. We are pretty friendly folk, so you'll probably be considered extended family by the time all is said and done
Extended family means we can borrow money with no plans to repay.

Old
03-18-2017, 02:07 PM
Carolinas Identity
#GoWILD #grr

i had ribs in memphis once

Old
03-18-2017, 02:21 PM
Drake744
Swedish House Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinas Identity View Post
i had ribs in memphis once
And then you left because there's nothing else good there

Old
03-18-2017, 02:47 PM
Carolinas Identity
#GoWILD #grr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
And then you left because there's nothing else good there
Pretty much

Although we did manage to find the restaurant that was featured on Man vs. Food though.

I was kinda dissapointed that my buddies were being ***** and didn't wanna try to eat the Kooky Canuck burger with me :'(

Old
03-18-2017, 04:08 PM
wadesworld

Numerous times over the past few years we've gone into Raleigh thinking we'd get an easy two points and we've gotten our butts handed to us.

Let's stop that trend tonight.

Old
03-18-2017, 04:31 PM
MrMariusz

Must-win game.

Old
03-18-2017, 06:10 PM
Scoresberg
Golden Era Preds

That's an easy goal to give up. Again trailing early.

Old
03-18-2017, 06:11 PM
INDhockeyfan

Well it didn't take long to get down 1-0.

Old
03-18-2017, 06:11 PM
LCPreds

I guess the Preds are going to make it easy for me to decide to primarily watch the MTSU game.

Closed Thread