HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

buffalo game question

Closed Thread

Old
10-23-2003, 09:09 PM
KingPurpleDinosaur
Bandwagon Kings Fan

vCash: 500
buffalo game question

i ddindt get to see it. from the looks of it, tha'ts a good thing for me, hah. but anyways, who's hurt? i keep hearing somebodys hurt, but no names. is it vishnovsky or palffy or both? and how did htye get hurt?

also, how did huet play?

Old
10-23-2003, 09:23 PM
David A. Rainer

Send a message via MSN to David A. Rainer
Both went down during the game. I don't know how serious the injuries. Palffy got checked by Mair and I don't know how Visnovski got injured.

10-23-2003, 09:43 PM
swinginutter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathFromAbove
Both went down during the game. I don't know how serious the injuries. Palffy got checked by Mair and I don't know how Visnovski got injured.
Let's see.............Lubo gets hit when he doesn't even have the puck (Botterill). Back injury! He landed flush on his back so I dont' know the full severity.
Palffy gets labeled by Mair (elbow was up) he tried to play in the second, but to no avail, and he didn't show up in the third. Cervical injury. Either way it's bad, bad news! The great thing about it is. We didn't do ***** about it!

That game seriously made me sick!

Old
10-23-2003, 10:10 PM
KingPurpleDinosaur
Bandwagon Kings Fan

u know, i think it's my fault. prior to this game, i started to think that our luck was changing. i mean i read cammy coming back soon, seemed like miller and norstrom were coming back within 2 weeks, we didn't get an injury for 4 games and i really started thinkin "wow, i think our luck is changing!" at that point, i realized i potentialy jinxed us and look wat happend... oh well, my bad guys. sorry

btw, how did huet do?

Old
10-24-2003, 07:24 AM
Skebo

Send a message via Yahoo to Skebo
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur
u know, i think it's my fault. prior to this game, i started to think that our luck was changing. i mean i read cammy coming back soon, seemed like miller and norstrom were coming back within 2 weeks, we didn't get an injury for 4 games and i really started thinkin "wow, i think our luck is changing!" at that point, i realized i potentialy jinxed us and look wat happend... oh well, my bad guys. sorry

btw, how did huet do?

Huet had no chance on the first 3 goals. 4th goal was a backhander on a semi-breakaway, that he probably had a 50-50 chance on. I missed the last goal cuz I was in the bathroom getting sick at that point.

Old
10-24-2003, 07:08 PM
kingbrath

vCash: 984
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur

btw, how did huet do?

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

its all your fault!!!

Closed Thread