HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

Marc Bergevin - The Crystal Ball Edition

Closed Thread

Old
04-06-2017, 03:35 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Marc Bergevin - The Crystal Ball Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
Because of the double standards and hypocrisy that has surrounded this current regime since the day they took over. Eller will win a Stanley Cup before the Montreal Canadiens do. Book it.
That was an irrelevant comment. I agree the treatment of Eller under MT was terrible, but how does him winning a cup as a 3rd line center on a team with great center depth have anything to do with how he was played as a 3rd line center in Montreal?

He doesn't see PP time in Washington, and he is their 2nd PK unit center. Used exactly the same in Washington as in Montreal?

You think Danault is equivalent to Eller? If that is the case, I do not agree in any way. Danault may be a 3rd line center, but has upside in his game to take him above that.

Maybe we should have traded DD instead of Eller, but the Habs received 2 2nd round picks. I think that is a really good return for a 3rd line center who will never be more than that.

MB made a great move acquiring 2 2nd round picks for a player destined for 30 points.

Old
04-06-2017, 03:57 PM
DAChampion

Bergevin said that Eller was expendable because they have Danault now.

Last year it seemed like a ridiculous comment and we widely panned him for it, but it does appear sensible now.

Danault vs Eller reminds me of a 1990s-era NASA slogan:

Old
04-06-2017, 04:01 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post

Last year it seemed like a ridiculous comment and we widely panned him for it, but it does appear sensible now.

Hindsight sure is positive going forward.

Old
04-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Lafleurs Guy
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
That was an irrelevant comment. I agree the treatment of Eller under MT was terrible, but how does him winning a cup as a 3rd line center on a team with great center depth have anything to do with how he was played as a 3rd line center in Montreal?

He doesn't see PP time in Washington, and he is their 2nd PK unit center. Used exactly the same in Washington as in Montreal?

You think Danault is equivalent to Eller? If that is the case, I do not agree in any way. Danault may be a 3rd line center, but has upside in his game to take him above that.

Maybe we should have traded DD instead of Eller, but the Habs received 2 2nd round picks. I think that is a really good return for a 3rd line center who will never be more than that.

MB made a great move acquiring 2 2nd round picks for a player destined for 30 points.
Once upon a time Eller had great upside... Maybe he was never going to be better than he's become but I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have had a better career if he wasn't stuck playing for that idiot.

Anyways, you're right about him on Washington and being a minor player. You're also right about Dannault. His emergence has taken the sting out of losing Eller somewhat as he can play a good two way game.

Our real problem at center is not putting Chuck there. We really do need to get a whole lot more scoring out of that position.

04-06-2017, 04:16 PM
DAChampion

Quote:
Hindsight sure is positive going forward.
It's not hindsight for Bergevin as he called it in advance.

The term you're looking for is "vindication".

Old
04-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Lafleurs Guy
Global Moderator

Quote:

Did he make the comment before the year began or was it after Dannault had started off the way he did?

Either way he's right. Dannault makes Eller expendable. Just one thing though... we're using him as our first line center. THAT part doesn't make sense.

Old
04-06-2017, 04:32 PM
DAChampion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Did he make the comment before the year began or was it after Dannault had started off the way he did?

Either way he's right. Dannault makes Eller expendable. Just one thing though... we're using him as our first line center. THAT part doesn't make sense.
He made the comment around the time of the Eller trade.

Old
04-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Lafleurs Guy
Global Moderator

Quote:
He made the comment around the time of the Eller trade.
Well then I'd say he was proven right. A couple of points though:

1. We're using him as our first line center now. To me this makes no sense. He's suited for the 3rd line.

2. Tough to know how good he really is when we're playing him with those guys. I'm confident that he'll be a solid two way player that we'll be able to count on for the future but his linemates are definitely making him look good. Lars Eller could only dream about having the linemates that Dannault has had.

Old
04-06-2017, 04:49 PM
VirginiaMtlExpat
2dMostInterestingMIW

Quote:

Dial it back to the 70s, Six Million Dollar Man! https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/08...g?v=1482679533

Old
04-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Lafleurs Guy
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaMtlExpat View Post
Dial it back to the 70s, Six Million Dollar Man! https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/08...g?v=1482679533
Love that show

Old
04-06-2017, 05:09 PM
scrubadam

Just wanted to reply to Kriss E. Sorry not sure how to quote from a closed thread

You say you don't put much importance on being in on it but at the same time you ask why he wouldn't TRY to secure a further run this year.

So I take umbrage with this because MB did TRY. Chide him for "failing" but don't say he doesn't try. He is always trying to improve the team and when the right deal is there he makes it. Fipula and Boyle would be habs today if not for Fipula(player) nixing the deal, and SY (GM) chosing TOR's pick over our pick. So don't say he wanted to hold onto picks thats why he didn't get additional players. He was willing to move his 2nd at minimum. He moved Ghetto. Its been repeated but the market was very limited this year.

So I can understand frustrations over not closing the deal this year, but don't act like MB was sitting with his thumb up his butt. If he had his druthers he would of added players to the team other GM's/Players didn't want to cooperate.

As far as saying nobody every argued this team was bad? Come on! Why is the debate so heated? Posters calling saying MB will go remember was one of the worst GM's in history. Posters predicting we will slide out of the playoffs, etc... I don't have an issue with even handed criticisim or discussion but its far from that.

If you would of asked most of the people who post against MB if we had a shot at the cup after the PK trade you think the response would be we are a Vanek/Vrbata away? I doubt it. Even before the deadline I saw the words we are not contenders over and over again. And if we are a Vanek/Vrbata away then MB has done a pretty good job. Not perfrect but good.

You also got your years mixed up. Murray/Parros was the same year as the ECF run. The following year we traded Briere for PAP. MB made that year a "transition year". He let go some older players which needed turnover. Now I can agree he didn't do enough to build on the ECF run. Years 3/4 were more status quo years for him. This year was a huge year and he really added a lot (along with a few pieces from last year that are paying off).

Anyways all this to say I get the frustrations that MB hasn't put us over the hump yet but it doesn't make him a bad GM. He has been a good GM here with good results just not the best. I would put him top 10 just like the team has been top 10 under him. If anyone is frustrated with not being a top 5 team/GM I get it.

If he wins a cup then I guess that changes everything. Hopefully this is the year.

Old
04-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Scriptor

[QUOTE=Lafleurs Guy;130449235]Once upon a time Eller had great upside... Maybe he was never going to be better than he's become but I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have had a better career if he wasn't stuck playing for that idiot.

Maybe but, I also doubt that we would have received Eller for Halak if he had a high percentage chance of reaching his perceived upside in the first place. St-Louis' evaluation of Eller made him expendable for them and hoping for him to become more than he became was likely a fan pipe dream.

That or the snake-bitten Eller theory as a result of taking that hit in the playoffs against OTT. That may have pushed him to becoming a periphery player that put an end to any kind of progression for him. That hit likely had a larger effect on Eller than Therrien coaching him, to be honest.

After those playoffs, you never -- I mean never -- saw Eller gain the O-zone via the middle of the ice again. It's much easier to both see a hit coming along the boards and take a hit if you are close to the boards. Eller was strong enough to take the easier hit and keep the puck, leading to great puck possession numbers, minutes killed but, zero Offense.

It's easy to attribute every evil to someone we don't like but, life is usually more complicated than the logic of a cartoon strip.

Old
04-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Lafleurs Guy
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scriptor View Post
Maybe but, I also doubt that we would have received Eller for Halak if he had a high percentage chance of reaching his perceived upside in the first place. St-Louis' evaluation of Eller made him expendable for them and hoping for him to become more than he became was likely a fan pipe dream.

That or the snake-bitten Eller theory as a result of taking that hit in the playoffs against OTT. That may have pushed him to becoming a periphery player that put an end to any kind of progression for him. That hit likely had a larger effect on Eller than Therrien coaching him, to be honest.

After those playoffs, you never -- I mean never -- saw Eller gain the O-zone via the middle of the ice again. It's much easier to both see a hit coming along the boards and take a hit if you are close to the boards. Eller was strong enough to take the easier hit and keep the puck, leading to great puck possession numbers, minutes killed but, zero Offense.

It's easy to attribute every evil to someone we don't like but, life is usually more complicated than the logic of a cartoon strip.
At the time of the trade the Blues had a lot of young centers in their ranks. Halak had also just come off the playoff of a lifetime and they needed goaltending. I remember at the time that we didn't get enough on the trade but was at least happy that we got a young player.

As I said, maybe Eller is all he was ever going to be. I personally think he'd be a better player today under a different coach (he certainly wouldn't be any worse.) Anyways, doesn't matter. Dannault has replaced him and I'm good with that.

Old
04-06-2017, 07:28 PM
DAChampion

Eller for Halak was a great trade.

Some of you may believe we could have gotten a 1st line center, but take a look at all of the goaltenders traded in the 21st century. It's one of the top-three trades for a goaltender, the other two being corey schneider and tuuka rask.

Old
04-06-2017, 07:31 PM
Brainiac
Registered Offender

There's an 's' missing in the title...

Old
04-06-2017, 08:10 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
There's an 's' missing in the title...
Trust me I thought of that

Old
04-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Doc McKenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Well then I'd say he was proven right. A couple of points though:

1. We're using him as our first line center now. To me this makes no sense. He's suited for the 3rd line.

2. Tough to know how good he really is when we're playing him with those guys. I'm confident that he'll be a solid two way player that we'll be able to count on for the future but his linemates are definitely making him look good. Lars Eller could only dream about having the linemates that Dannault has had.
This^ regardless of what some say, pretty much any even OK center is placed with Rad and Max they should be putting up points. Ott could be put on that line and get 40 a season. I will wait to see how danault does when he is our 2nd or 3rd line center, not while he is playing top minutes, PP and has the best two players on our team as his wingers. Byron is good but Radulov is better IMO at more(of everything).

I will wait to see how the playoffs shake out to see WHO steps up their game. We haven't seen Dano in the PO at all. We also need to see if shaw can repeat here how he played for Chi town. There are no guarantees.

Old
04-06-2017, 11:49 PM
Bryson

Quote:

Eller had eerily similar stats to plekanec in juniors. He out produced deharnais as a 3rd liner in 2013. He had a four goal game and led this team to the ECF. To say eller didn't have upside is being disingenuous. And what makes you think Danault has upside? Because he scored 40 points while playing on the first with the teams best players? By that metric DD is a better player than Danault!

MT could teach the skill out of Sydney Crosby. Oh wait he almost did until Pittsburgh woke up! I believe with every fiber in my being that eller tracked to be an excellent 2 way 2nd line center and plekanec eventual replacement. Galchenyuk should have played center from day one. We weren't going for the Cup in 2013 and developing Galchenyuk was imperative especially for a GM that admits that #1C is impossible to be traded for!

Galchenyuk eller and Danault down the middle with plekanec fetching us a 1st rounder while he still had value and this team would have been in MUCH better shape going into the future. Instead Marky mark bargainbin has squandered the gold mine he inherited and it's the fans that will be left picking up the pieces.

Eller vs shaw. We shall see. One plays on the PP the other on the pk. Still think shaw is on a terrible contract along with weber has the potential to be the worst contracts in the league making the gomez deal look like a steal. MB also put his BFFs ahead of the team trading away players to accommodate his nincompoop of a coach.

You all should be investing in some knee pads and praying that Gainey and Gauthier come back because they are the best thing to happen this franchise in decades

Old
04-07-2017, 07:54 AM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrubadam View Post
You say you don't put much importance on being in on it but at the same time you ask why he wouldn't TRY to secure a further run this year.

So I take umbrage with this because MB did TRY. Chide him for "failing" but don't say he doesn't try. He is always trying to improve the team and when the right deal is there he makes it. Fipula and Boyle would be habs today if not for Fipula(player) nixing the deal, and SY (GM) chosing TOR's pick over our pick. So don't say he wanted to hold onto picks thats why he didn't get additional players. He was willing to move his 2nd at minimum. He moved Ghetto. Its been repeated but the market was very limited this year.
Again, picking up the phone to ask how much is a player worth, or negotiate, to me, doesn't equate ''Trying''.
Trying, again, to me, implies actually getting something done, making a move.
Getting Vanek, that was trying. Standing by and getting a multitude of 4th liners, well that's nothing to me.
Maybe to you it's great, not to me. So we have different standards.

Why do you also speak as if you're his assistant. He was willing to move his 2nd at the very minimum?? Ya, okay, for what? That doesn't mean anything.
One can say he's willing to trade his 2nd...for Crosby. That doesn't mean anything.
What we know is we needed scoring help up front on top 6, and he didn't get anyone. That's what matters to me. All this ''but but but, he tried....he made phone calls...'' talk is pure waste.
Quote:
So I can understand frustrations over not closing the deal this year, but don't act like MB was sitting with his thumb up his butt. If he had his druthers he would of added players to the team other GM's/Players didn't want to cooperate.
I never said he's sitting in his office playing tetris all day so not sure why you are saying these things.

Quote:
As far as saying nobody every argued this team was bad? Come on! Why is the debate so heated? Posters calling saying MB will go remember was one of the worst GM's in history. Posters predicting we will slide out of the playoffs, etc... I don't have an issue with even handed criticisim or discussion but its far from that.
I can think of maybe 2 posters who said MB was the worst GM in history, Bryson and perhaps Whiskeyseven.
People were saying we would slide out of the POs, yes, assuming we kept Therrien, which is where we were heading. Just like it happened last year. Did you forget about this?
This debate is heated because a lot of defenders just always argue for this organization. Even when they will bring up issues, they follow it up with a ''but''.
I really do not understand how anybody can look at the entire body of work of Bergevin and think this is a well structured organization.
He's just randomly doing things, not knowing what to commit to. Should he make a push for a run? Or should he hold on to picks/prospects?...Hmm...No on can say really, so...euhm...let's get a bunch of 4th liners instead and hope for the best!
Quote:
If you would of asked most of the people who post against MB if we had a shot at the cup after the PK trade you think the response would be we are a Vanek/Vrbata away? I doubt it. Even before the deadline I saw the words we are not contenders over and over again. And if we are a Vanek/Vrbata away then MB has done a pretty good job. Not perfrect but good.
Well after the PK trade we didn't have Radulov, so obviously, nobody would say we're just a Vrbata away, not even you.
And again, before the deadline, we were heading straight to the bottom again, and we only had played 6 Games under Julien, 4 wins in OT, 2 Losses. It was too early to tell anything.
However, for 4 years posters here have argued how Therrien was not getting the best out of this team. That doesn't mean Bergevin gets a pass, he also lacked vision and how to build his team.
Too good to be a bottom feeder, not good enough to be a legit contender, he has never been able to adjust, he's been stuck in the middle going for safe signings/trades.
Quote:
You also got your years mixed up. Murray/Parros was the same year as the ECF run. The following year we traded Briere for PAP. MB made that year a "transition year". He let go some older players which needed turnover. Now I can agree he didn't do enough to build on the ECF run. Years 3/4 were more status quo years for him. This year was a huge year and he really added a lot (along with a few pieces from last year that are paying off).
Yes, you got the point, instead of aggressively pursuing contendership after making it to the ECF, he took a step back.
As for this year, he didn't add a lot. You ignore how he removed pieces. Swapping Weber for Subban isn't an addition. What he added was Radulov, but then again, we had that winger depth in his first year, and right now we're going into the POs with Danault as a freaking top center. I mean...yay, he added King and Ott....Come on now.

Quote:
Anyways all this to say I get the frustrations that MB hasn't put us over the hump yet but it doesn't make him a bad GM. He has been a good GM here with good results just not the best. I would put him top 10 just like the team has been top 10 under him. If anyone is frustrated with not being a top 5 team/GM I get it.
I don't care if he's a top 10, I think nobody here actually follows other organizations well enough to give a solid opinion of how their GMs do.
I look at what he said his plan was when he took over, how he's built the team, how is the prospect pool, who he surrounded himself with, and how has the roster evolved since his first season.
Based on that, I can't say it's good. It's mediocre at best. Failed to execute his initial plan, lack of vision and structure.

Quote:
If he wins a cup then I guess that changes everything. Hopefully this is the year.
Winning a cup with Danault as a top center...If that happens, it's most likely due to extreme luck than anything else, but I definitely will turn face and give him full props regardless!

Old
04-07-2017, 08:04 AM
PaulD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc McKenna View Post
This^ regardless of what some say, pretty much any even OK center is placed with Rad and Max they should be putting up points. Ott could be put on that line and get 40 a season. I will wait to see how danault does when he is our 2nd or 3rd line center, not while he is playing top minutes, PP and has the best two players on our team as his wingers. Byron is good but Radulov is better IMO at more(of everything).

I will wait to see how the playoffs shake out to see WHO steps up their game. We haven't seen Dano in the PO at all. We also need to see if shaw can repeat here how he played for Chi town. There are no guarantees.
Danault plays powerplay. First line. Rads and Patches as wingers.

Eler played 3rd line. No powerplay. Bulldogs for wingers. Barely played with Patches. Never even met Rads.

MB might say Danault replaced Eler. In fact he replaced the Chucky/Pleks split duty of first line center.

Last edited by PaulD: 04-07-2017 at 08:09 AM.
Old
04-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Lshap
Global Moderator

Quote:
Eller had eerily similar stats to plekanec in juniors. He out produced deharnais as a 3rd liner in 2013. He had a four goal game and led this team to the ECF. To say eller didn't have upside is being disingenuous. And what makes you think Danault has upside? Because he scored 40 points while playing on the first with the teams best players? By that metric DD is a better player than Danault!
What's disingenuous is inventing an upside for Eller that has never existed, not here, not in Washington, and then blaming the Habs org because this phantom upside never materialized. He was a solid 3rd-line C, nothing more. Citing his stats in juniors is meaningless.

Quote:
MT could teach the skill out of Sydney Crosby. Oh wait he almost did until Pittsburgh woke up! I believe with every fiber in my being that eller tracked to be an excellent 2 way 2nd line center and plekanec eventual replacement. Galchenyuk should have played center from day one. We weren't going for the Cup in 2013 and developing Galchenyuk was imperative especially for a GM that admits that #1C is impossible to be traded for!

Galchenyuk eller and Danault down the middle with plekanec fetching us a 1st rounder while he still had value and this team would have been in MUCH better shape going into the future. Instead Marky mark bargainbin has squandered the gold mine he inherited and it's the fans that will be left picking up the pieces.

Eller vs shaw. We shall see. One plays on the PP the other on the pk. Still think shaw is on a terrible contract along with weber has the potential to be the worst contracts in the league making the gomez deal look like a steal. MB also put his BFFs ahead of the team trading away players to accommodate his nincompoop of a coach.

You all should be investing in some knee pads and praying that Gainey and Gauthier come back because they are the best thing to happen this franchise in decades
I agree with you about Plekanec. Bergevin's timing sucked and he bought the stock at its highest. As for the rest... you lost me when you built a shrine to Gauthier.

Old
04-07-2017, 08:13 AM
PaulD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Again, picking up the phone to ask how much is a player worth, or negotiate, to me, doesn't equate ''Trying''.
Trying, again, to me, implies actually getting something done, making a move.
Getting Vanek, that was trying. Standing by and getting a multitude of 4th liners, well that's nothing to me.
Maybe to you it's great, not to me. So we have different standards.

Why do you also speak as if you're his assistant. He was willing to move his 2nd at the very minimum?? Ya, okay, for what? That doesn't mean anything.
One can say he's willing to trade his 2nd...for Crosby. That doesn't mean anything.
What we know is we needed scoring help up front on top 6, and he didn't get anyone. That's what matters to me. All this ''but but but, he tried....he made phone calls...'' talk is pure waste.

I never said he's sitting in his office playing tetris all day so not sure why you are saying these things.

I can think of maybe 2 posters who said MB was the worst GM in history, Bryson and perhaps Whiskeyseven.
People were saying we would slide out of the POs, yes, assuming we kept Therrien, which is where we were heading. Just like it happened last year. Did you forget about this?
This debate is heated because a lot of defenders just always argue for this organization. Even when they will bring up issues, they follow it up with a ''but''.
I really do not understand how anybody can look at the entire body of work of Bergevin and think this is a well structured organization.
He's just randomly doing things, not knowing what to commit to. Should he make a push for a run? Or should he hold on to picks/prospects?...Hmm...No on can say really, so...euhm...let's get a bunch of 4th liners instead and hope for the best!

Well after the PK trade we didn't have Radulov, so obviously, nobody would say we're just a Vrbata away, not even you.
And again, before the deadline, we were heading straight to the bottom again, and we only had played 6 Games under Julien, 4 wins in OT, 2 Losses. It was too early to tell anything.
However, for 4 years posters here have argued how Therrien was not getting the best out of this team. That doesn't mean Bergevin gets a pass, he also lacked vision and how to build his team.
Too good to be a bottom feeder, not good enough to be a legit contender, he has never been able to adjust, he's been stuck in the middle going for safe signings/trades.

Yes, you got the point, instead of aggressively pursuing contendership after making it to the ECF, he took a step back.
As for this year, he didn't add a lot. You ignore how he removed pieces. Swapping Weber for Subban isn't an addition. What he added was Radulov, but then again, we had that winger depth in his first year, and right now we're going into the POs with Danault as a freaking top center. I mean...yay, he added King and Ott....Come on now.

I don't care if he's a top 10, I think nobody here actually follows other organizations well enough to give a solid opinion of how their GMs do.
I look at what he said his plan was when he took over, how he's built the team, how is the prospect pool, who he surrounded himself with, and how has the roster evolved since his first season.
Based on that, I can't say it's good. It's mediocre at best. Failed to execute his initial plan, lack of vision and structure.

Winning a cup with Danault as a top center...If that happens, it's most likely due to extreme luck than anything else, but I definitely will turn face and give him full props regardless!
Well you wont be doing that. Price is good but he cant play center.

Old
04-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Hank Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lshap View Post
What's disingenuous is inventing an upside for Eller that has never existed, not here, not in Washington, and then blaming the Habs org because this phantom upside never materialized. He was a solid 3rd-line C, nothing more. Citing his stats in juniors is meaningless.
Not that I disagree with you here, but the same thing is happening with Danault. Even Bergevin was quick to point out how he always knew he was a first line center because he saw him in junior back in January. There NHL stats this season are actually not too far off one another. Danault has the advantage here but I think you can argue that he has benefited from a better quality of line mates for the bulk of the season. I haven't watched enough of the Capitals to say whether or not Eller was part of a real hot-streak at any point but I would be willing to say that Danault is also really benefiting from those first 13 games or so from the season as well.

In reality, we're comparing apples to apples. One is red, one is yellow so it's more or less preference at the end of the day. Or, if you're a pessimist, neither are Honey Crisps anyway...

Old
04-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Adam Michaels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post
Not that I disagree with you here, but the same thing is happening with Danault. Even Bergevin was quick to point out how he always knew he was a first line center because he saw him in junior back in January. There NHL stats this season are actually not too far off one another. Danault has the advantage here but I think you can argue that he has benefited from a better quality of line mates for the bulk of the season. I haven't watched enough of the Capitals to say whether or not Eller was part of a real hot-streak at any point but I would be willing to say that Danault is also really benefiting from those first 13 games or so from the season as well.

In reality, we're comparing apples to apples. One is red, one is yellow so it's more or less preference at the end of the day. Or, if you're a pessimist, neither are Honey Crisps anyway...
Bergevin never said he knew Danault was a 1C. He said he's not surprised to see him do so well. He's been doing well in every line he has been put on and whoever his linemates have been. But MB never said he knew he would be a 1C.

Old
04-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

Quote:

But having Eller at center instead of Shaw would look a lot better.

Closed Thread