HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Martin Erat

Closed Thread

Old
10-23-2003, 05:13 AM
Calgary_Moe

vCash: 500
Martin Erat

Can someone tell me about him. How does he fit in on Nashville? Does he play every night? what is he like when he does? etc...

I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks.

Moe

Old
10-23-2003, 12:45 PM
Radulov for Czar*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary_Moe
Can someone tell me about him. How does he fit in on Nashville? Does he play every night? what is he like when he does? etc...

I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks.

Moe
I wish I could tell you he played every night, but if a forward has to sit, he's one of the ones that will.

Old
10-23-2003, 12:46 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesey
I wish I could tell you he played every night, but if a forward has to sit, he's one of the ones that will.

He's looked really good. He's played hard, he's forechecked, backchecked and hit. He's also created a decent amount of scoring chances especially considering his very limited ice time. Don't know why we have scratched him twice this year. Must be something I don't know about. This kid can be a stud if we put him back on a line with Arkhipov.

Old
10-23-2003, 12:52 PM
Radulov for Czar*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
He's looked really good. He's played hard, he's forechecked, backchecked and hit. He's also created a decent amount of scoring chances especially considering his very limited ice time. Don't know why we have scratched him twice this year. Must be something I don't know about. This kid can be a stud if we put him back on a line with Arkhipov.
Personally I'd love to see him play everynight, but change his # back to 19, cuz my Preds jersey is worthless with him wearing #10 :mad:

Old
10-23-2003, 07:21 PM
dulzhok

Apparently, Poile and Trotz like to fill our team with non-creative, low offense guys like Jeremey Stevenson instead of playing a highly creative, fiesty players like Erat. But hey, Stevenson can fight. That seems to be the only thing Poile is concerned about these days.

Closed Thread