HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

lindy Ruff can kiss my A$$$

Closed Thread

Old
10-23-2003, 09:50 PM
braino

vCash: 500
lindy Ruff can kiss my A$$$

Friggin cheap coach must tell his ****** players to cheap shot stars. A few years ago Denis Hamel elbows Palffy (injured) and again Mair takes out Palffy . Botteril this loser takes out Visnovsky when the puck was 10 miles away from the play. Lindy Ruff MR Cheapshot coach that instructs his players to cheapshot. McKee breaks Naslund's leg a few years ago. This club I hope finishes 2nd last... yeah no Ovechkin for you buffalo. Pathetic team!

Old
10-23-2003, 09:58 PM
cybresabre
Crabby Seer

Send a message via ICQ to cybresabre
well, you could just hope that we finish last and lose the lottery.

sorry, we are having some injuries too.
if we wanted to take out players, we'd probably do it on teams that are fighting for playoff spots in our division.
what's the motive for injuring west coasters?

Old
10-24-2003, 02:27 AM
WhoIsJimBob
Circle the Bandwagon

That's funny, Andy Murray didn't think it was a cheapshot on Palffy:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=231023008

"The hit by Adam Mair on Ziggy was just an exclamation point," Murray said. "But your good players are going to get bumped, and they have to expect that. Our job is to make sure that we're bumping the other team's good players. And we didn't do enough of that."

Hmmmm, Murray seems to think his team needs to play more like the Sabres did last night.........

Old
10-24-2003, 02:38 AM
Prospect Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by braino
Friggin cheap coach must tell his ****** players to cheap shot stars. A few years ago Denis Hamel elbows Palffy (injured) and again Mair takes out Palffy . Botteril this loser takes out Visnovsky when the puck was 10 miles away from the play. Lindy Ruff MR Cheapshot coach that instructs his players to cheapshot. McKee breaks Naslund's leg a few years ago. This club I hope finishes 2nd last... yeah no Ovechkin for you buffalo. Pathetic team!

Old
10-24-2003, 03:04 AM
imyourhuckleberry
Nyaaa..What's Up Doc

Quote:
oh please they were good clean hits, your team just didnt show up tonight and your all pissy, trust me, we all as sabre fans know more about that feeling than anyone.

Old
10-24-2003, 03:58 AM
Takeo

Quote:

Boo-hoo.

Trust me, we've been there, done that.

Old
10-24-2003, 04:11 AM
SuperNintendoChalmrs

LA hockey fans.....

Old
10-24-2003, 04:47 AM
Koltsov71

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bob
That's funny, Andy Murray didn't think it was a cheapshot on Palffy:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=231023008

"The hit by Adam Mair on Ziggy was just an exclamation point," Murray said. "But your good players are going to get bumped, and they have to expect that. Our job is to make sure that we're bumping the other team's good players. And we didn't do enough of that."

Hmmmm, Murray seems to think his team needs to play more like the Sabres did last night.........
Exactly. There was nothing wrong with Mair's hit.

Old
10-24-2003, 06:16 AM
LALALALALALAFONTAINE

Quote:
Did you applaud Kobe Bryant last night?

Old
10-24-2003, 07:36 AM
Prospect Prophet

I was sickened to hear all the applauses for Kobe last night. The guy may or may not be guilty so what's with the cheering? I wonder how they'll feel if they find him guilty.

Old
10-24-2003, 07:39 AM
Kozak72

Quote:

relax nobrain.

Old
10-24-2003, 10:40 AM
tinye

Send a message via AIM to tinye
Quote:
It was clean!!

Old
10-24-2003, 11:07 AM
TVanek26*

Send a message via AIM to TVanek26*
That's what happens in hockey when you come across the middle.If this was the other way around, he would like it.

Old
10-24-2003, 01:57 PM
KillToronto

vCash:
Quote:
Go cry about it. Seriously. Go cry.

Old
10-24-2003, 02:51 PM
Stanger31

Send a message via Yahoo to Stanger31
Quote:
Botteril this loser takes out Visnovsky when the puck was 10 miles away from the play.
I think you are exaggerating a little, i mean a hockey rink isn't even longer than 100 meters.

Quote:
McKee breaks Naslund's leg a few years ago.
I may not remember it correctly, but didn't naslund end up sliding into the boards and breaking his leg? You act as if Ruff said. "Get out there and break Naslunds Leg!!!!" Any player would have to have a deep hatered to want to take out another player with a serious injury, not just because coach said to (think McSorely). Instructions to take a guy out of a play can go wrong and injuries can happen, but it doesn't mean injury was intentional, only the contact was intentional.

Quote:
This club I hope finishes 2nd last... yeah no Ovechkin for you buffalo. Pathetic team!
Yeah cause that would make them ineligeble to have a chance at drafting Ovechkin in the draft or getting the #1 pick through the lottery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozak72
NOBRAIN

Old
10-24-2003, 04:13 PM
Buffaloed
Administrator
Webmaster

vCash: 1390
Anyone else want to take a shot at braino before I close this thread?

Old
10-24-2003, 04:19 PM
MLH

I do!

Brain-o's a dumbass!

That felt good...

Closed Thread