- Is Saku Koivu's injury worse than we are being told? Or, is Bob Gainey showcasing someone while dreaming of Denis Gauthier... #37 anyone?
- Does Donald Audette's ice time take a hit after a few less than stellar efforts?
- Who will win the battle of the goaltenders? Theodore or Lalime?
- In the battle of two brothers, can Marcel come out on top?
- Will Anton Volchenkov be in the line-up after suffering an injury for the Senators?
- Can Habs right-winger Niklas Sundstrom show enough to stick in the line-up? Or will he continue to be outworked by fellow Swede Andy Dackell?
- Bulis, Juneau et Dackell vs. Schaeffer, Spezza, et Havlat
- Hossa, Ribeiro et Zednik vs. Hossa, Bonk, et Alfredson
- Theodore vs. Lalime
- Markov vs. Redden
- Zednik vs. Hossa
- Souray vs. Chara
Sens 3-2 win in OT. The "Saku" factor will be a huge lift for the Habs and this will be a close one, but I still factor in the incredible speed, transition game and offensive abilities of this Sens team and figure they can expose the Habs slower D moreso than our previous opponents.
I personally hope I am wrong though and les Boys win, but the Sens are also coming in on quite a roll themselves.