HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

does lacroix go out..

Closed Thread

Old
10-25-2003, 11:17 AM
avfan#21

vCash: 500
I wasn't sure that Skoula had the the value to pull in a potential top sixer. So with that in mind I considered holes. Ward has been a healthy scratch lately and would probably serve the Avs well in the six spot on d, he's played in the big games with both Detroit and Carolina, is physical and could allow Morris to roam abit. I say Morris since fromtime to time he and Marty have been paired up. Adams gives the Avs more quality depth in the bottom two lines. He's pretty decent in the faceoff circle, comes to play every game, and physical. I think he too, would show up in the playoffs. Just a thought.

Never considered Berard because he's pricey and I'm not convinced he's the right type of dman the Avs need.

Closed Thread