HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Snider in the Delco Times

Closed Thread

Old
02-24-2006, 05:12 PM
facts

vCash: 500
Snider in the Delco Times

Anyone read his comments regarding Forsberg and his rehab. Sounds like he is questioning our medical staff. Wonder if he has had enough of our Doctors and trainers?
I personally think that McCrossin is a fool. He always has the same answer for every injury. I would like to see the team re evaluate this part of the staff to ensure we are recieving the best.
During the Tampa blowout the commentators were discussing Tortirella and his staff and they discussed the reason for their health was their strict routines- even on off days or with long periods between games they would still practise or stretch on the scheduled days no altering for any specific time in the season or schedule. That is interesting as it appears to be working for them over the last few years. I know we have all heard the more skating more taxing NHL is leading to more injuries and I buy that to an extent, but Tampa seems to have adjusted just fine and are really successful in the health department, it appears frustrating to me because the neglagence is coming from the guys who are not on the ice. Any comments?

Old
02-25-2006, 02:47 PM
TheKingPin

A few months ago I would say that all these injuries was just s fluke. But there has to be something. I read on a previous post that you have to use heat to treatgroins and the Flyers didnt do that. Sweden did and Foppa was better. I think its time to get some new people at the very least to get a fresh view and some change of luck.

Old
02-27-2006, 10:00 AM
FlyersFanJS

too many injuries to be a coincidence or bad luck, i think it's time for McCrossin to go bye bye

Old
02-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Cmoneyflyguy

THere have been an increase in injuries across the whole NHL.
It's funny to hear people speculate on McCrossin as a trainer, when you probably have no idea what his job entails.

Old
02-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Steve L*

The whole lot need to go, the trainer and doctors because they are incompetent.

Closed Thread