HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Claude Julien's Record....

Closed Thread

Old
10-24-2003, 02:40 PM
BLONG7

vCash: 500
Claude Julien's Record....

Last year when he was with Hamilton, his record was something like 30-6-5... now a good start this year.... He has won a World Jr Championship... I think we have an excellent coach here guys and he seems to work well with the young guys. definitely worth giving up a draft pick. Any thoughts???

Old
10-24-2003, 02:44 PM
the jpageman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7
Last year when he was with Hamilton, his record was something like 30-6-5... now a good start this year.... He has won a World Jr Championship... I think we have an excellent coach here guys and he seems to work well with the young guys. definitely worth giving up a draft pick. Any thoughts???
same thoughts here.
I admire the way he handles all the situations of being a habs coach.
Really think he looks like a pro coach out there.
hope he keeps it up.

Old
10-24-2003, 02:57 PM
hockey_nut

He's done a solid job thus far... however I'd like for him to try and push the trap into a new style trap... one that... how do I put this?...

i guess what i'm trying to say is keep the defensively excellent trap system, but push a rush of the offense... when we did last night we were pretty impressive... we need more of that.

Old
10-24-2003, 04:02 PM
LPHabsFan

Send a message via AIM to LPHabsFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7
If logic prevails, hes had success at major junior, internatioal level, AHL, so he should have success at the NHL level. Thats good news for us .

Old
10-24-2003, 04:57 PM
keemo905

[QUOTE
Really think he looks like a pro coach out there.
[/QUOTE]

I personnaly thinks he looks like a moron but i always knew he was going to be good with the team... I saw the wonderful job he did last year with the dogs in Hamilton.... still he does look a bit dopee

Closed Thread