HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wow!! Look who's leading the Oilers in Plus/Minus!!

Closed Thread

Old
10-24-2003, 08:34 PM
Scorpion88

vCash: 500
Wow!! Look who's leading the Oilers in Plus/Minus!!

Oh Sorry, I meant NEGATIVE plus/minus. It's my favorite player Shawn Horcoff. Yeah!! Go Shawn Go!!

Old
10-24-2003, 08:52 PM
LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

ahhh...good to see the "Professional Puck Loser" coming through for the team...thanks shawn

Old
10-24-2003, 09:36 PM
FacelessButcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion88
Oh Sorry, I meant NEGATIVE plus/minus. It's my favorite player Shawn Horcoff. Yeah!! Go Shawn Go!!
Horcoff is a cheap 4th liner and has never finished with a negative plus-minus in any of his three years here. I am nowhere close to kicking him out he does an adequate job 90% of the time sometimes better sometimes worse, the only thing I think hes proven is he can't handle 2nd or 3rd line duties which I and a few others thought he possibly could for the short term(atleast not yet, he can still be a good 3rd line center IMO). Hes on a line with 2 of our 3 least defensively accountable forwards (Laraque,Isbister, and Chimera) and Lowe has already called out Isbister and Laraque to play better, Horcoff is not capable of carrying a line his plus minus has more to do with his line mates than his own play, if its still negative in 20-30 games come back and complain about him. He is not a 3million dollar talent that must play his best night in night out just a guy expected to provide a little energy and the occasional timely goal, while playing smart defensively.

Old
10-24-2003, 09:40 PM
VayaConDios

Yeah, ^^^

Old
10-24-2003, 10:09 PM
Scorpion88

[QUOTE=FacelessButcher]if its still negative in 20-30 games come back and complain about him. QUOTE]

You've Got A Bet!!

Closed Thread