HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

If You Think Buffalo Has An Ugly 3rd Jersey..

Closed Thread

Old
10-24-2003, 02:02 PM
imyourhuckleberry
Nyaaa..What's Up Doc

vCash: 500
If You Think Buffalo Has An Ugly 3rd Jersey..

look at Dallas' new 3rd jersey.....ummm yeah....marketing people should be branded.

Old
10-24-2003, 02:06 PM
KillToronto

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres22
look at Dallas' new 3rd jersey.....ummm yeah....marketing people should be branded.
Oh man, couldn't agree more. Since when did Dallas have red in their jersey? Someone smack the designer.

Old
10-24-2003, 02:09 PM
Takeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres22
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=20328

A lot of people agree with you. But I happen to really like the logo...it's the red and puke yellow that kill it.

Old
10-24-2003, 02:11 PM
Mr Brownstone

Send a message via AIM to Mr Brownstone Send a message via MSN to Mr Brownstone Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Brownstone
I for one love Buffalo's 3rd. Columbus's new 3rd is very nice as well. I am in the minority in liking Nashville's 3rd.

Old
10-24-2003, 02:16 PM
imyourhuckleberry
Nyaaa..What's Up Doc

It looks alot like the Houston Texans logo, it just looks too wild. im not a big fan of logos that look like regurgitation from last nights diner, i dont care for the thrashers, predators, wild and this one. They could have kept it much simpler, with a picture of the state of texas with some creative way of fitting a star in there. the colors could have been different color green but with little black and little white and yellow, almost like an old north stars jersey. I think out of all the creative minds behind new jersey designs they could come up with something that looks a lot better. hell, i could come up with something alot better..i hope whoever designes a new sabres logo isnt the same one behind this.

Old
10-24-2003, 06:18 PM
BG43

I like our third jersey!! It's one of my fave 3rds in the league..

That Dallas one looks more Calgary-ish to me than Dallas-ish for some reason..

Old
10-24-2003, 06:25 PM
imyourhuckleberry
Nyaaa..What's Up Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BironsGirl43
I like our third jersey!! It's one of my fave 3rds in the league..

That Dallas one looks more Calgary-ish to me than Dallas-ish for some reason..

yeah i really dont mind our 3rd jersey, i actually own one, i just wish it were a different color then it would be perfect! too much red a black in the league and thats because of marketing, red and black sells better than other colors.

The calgary one i dont mind either, it has a meaning. the calgary stampede is very popular there and the horse breathing flames represents both things. though i think they could have went with a different color. I dunno, i like seeing the retro colors personally, even in other sports such as football and baseball. I think it gives the teams more of a personality with different colors.

Old
10-25-2003, 01:53 AM
Mike Modano

Send a message via ICQ to Mike Modano Send a message via AIM to Mike Modano Send a message via MSN to Mike Modano Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Modano
Why does everyone hate it so much? In game it looks really cool. The thing I most like is the logo, something different.....the yellow/red thing...well, **** happens (it looks more like a Calgary jersey that way :S)

Old
10-25-2003, 04:45 AM
LALALALALALAFONTAINE

Houston Tejans meet the Calgary Flames. Result: puke everywhere.

Closed Thread