HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

The all important Montreal vs Florida game

Closed Thread

Old
03-02-2006, 09:39 AM
siyms

vCash: 500
The all important Montreal vs Florida game

I call it the all important because it can change a lot in all the rumors going around Florida right now...

If Montreal wins (and I know they will ) Florida will be 10 points off a playoff spot. That mean they will be virtually eliminated. It mean too, Florida become officially seller. So after a lose tonight we could see one of many rumors we heard become true really fast.

In the other end if Florida wins (what, of course, won't happen) thet are going to be at only 6 points from a spot. In this scenario Florida might decide to keep his player and go for it.

So as you see many people will be following tonight game with a lot of interest... including me

Old
03-02-2006, 09:46 AM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by siyms
I call it the all important because it can change a lot in all the rumors going around Florida right now...

If Montreal wins (and I know they will ) Florida will be 10 points off a playoff spot. That mean they will be virtually eliminated. It mean too, Florida become officially seller. So after a lose tonight we could see one of many rumors we heard become true really fast.

In the other end if Florida wins (what, of course, won't happen) thet are going to be at only 6 points from a spot. In this scenario Florida might decide to keep his player and go for it.

So as you see many people will be following tonight game with a lot of interest... including me

I'm still liking the whole "we win, we get Jokinen" deal

edit:

Last edited by GoneAway: 03-02-2006 at 10:06 AM.

Old
03-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Tuggy

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordchezz
I'm still liking the whole "we win, we get Jokinen" deal

Old
03-02-2006, 09:56 AM
oli500

Quote:
Originally Posted by siyms

im all for predicting wins but if theres something I cant stand is when people guaranty a win. Im not pesimist here and I want the habs to win but were not a perfect team. were in for a battle tonight as florida won big vs tampa and the panthers are probably injoying themself and you never want to face a team thats on a high. Go easy on the I know there going to win. Most of the time it comes back and bites you on the as$

Old
03-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Gros Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli500
im all for predicting wins but if theres something I cant stand is when people guaranty a win. Im not pesimist here and I want the habs to win but were not a perfect team. were in for a battle tonight as florida won big vs tampa and the panthers are probably injoying themself and you never want to face a team thats on a high. Go easy on the I know there going to win. Most of the time it comes back and bites you on the as$
Someone needs his voodoo dolls re-adjusted.

Old
03-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
I don't believe that we'd get Jokinen if we win.. nor would I want him, unless we can re-sign him. I don't quite think we're quite in the position where he'd help us win the Cup this year if we'd get him, but who knows?

Anyways, as always, go Habs.

Old
03-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Russeltown

Also, if we win tonight, the Leafs will be 5 points away from the 8th spot!!!

Go Habs Go!!!!

Old
03-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Form and Substance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sYn

Go Habs Go!!!!
With no games in hand!

Old
03-02-2006, 10:57 AM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sYn

Go Habs Go!!!!
and they will be sellers.....with no buyers

Old
03-02-2006, 11:03 AM
mazzinov

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
and they will be sellers.....with no buyers
Not unless someone wants old, overpaid, over the hill players.

Old
03-02-2006, 10:45 PM
Reiher

well, by your theory, florida should be a seller right about now? Things should be interesting in the next couple of days

Closed Thread