HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT- Montreal @ Florida (BankAtlantic Center, 7 PM EST, RDS, CJAD)

Closed Thread

Old
03-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Habsfan 32

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Habsfan 32 Send a message via MSN to Habsfan 32
Nice goal for sure.

Old
03-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Team_Spirit
Gangsta Pleks

vCash: 110
With that goal Kovalev beats his last season totals of 14goals with NYR/Mtl in 34 less games

Old
03-03-2006, 12:04 AM
sheed36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck
A good road game. The Habs' play wasn't superior but they held the home team down and won with a good shot late in the game. Obviously the win was very important at this stage in the season. The results in the other games were also favorable. This was one of the few times I was pleased to see the Bruins win, especially after the Thrashers beat Buffalo the night before.

Nice win by the Habs but I am never happy with a Bruin win unless of course it is against the Laff's.I think I dislike the Bruins more now than the Laff's.I would also like to know when Bruin fans will finally stop crying about that Riberio fake injury incident from 2 years ago in the playoffs.Another thread about it on their board again now.It happened 2 years ago guys.Enough already.

Old
03-03-2006, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMan
With two hot goalies we very much won this game because we had a Kovalev and they didn't. Albeit both the assist men -- Koivu and Higgins -- deserve major kudos on this setup. A nice play all around.
Yeah, especially Higgins pass...what a beauty cross ice pass, he showed a lot of poise on that play, i'm lovin' him more every game...even Gainey was quoted as saying he's got what it takes to be a Frank Selke winner one day, even went as far as to say he reminds him of Jere Lethinen in how he can play in any situation...

Chris Higgins will be a real good player.

Old
03-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Habs Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVALEV10
Its funny how he mentions injured when Montreal pretty much has had the whole team injured this year. Theo, Kovalev, Koivu, Markov, Souray, Komisarek, Begin, Plekanec just to name a few. Not to mention how many games Theo has lost us. Our record should be much better then it is.

Totally.... Had Julien let the kids play a little more, I think that we would be in a much better position now as well!

Old
03-03-2006, 10:32 AM
oli500

I never seen montreal hit this much. It was a great game last night. If they keep playing this way montreal montreal going to make the playoffs. Good job gainey. and I cant say enough good things about cristobal. Its funny how huet is now making a impact and no ones talking about garon anymore.

Old
03-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Shabutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpenny
Your comment doesnt make sense, if nobody didnt really came out to play shots would have been 12 to 11 with 3 scoring chances for the whole game. The habs came out to play so were the panthers but you could see how cautious they were.
We had a decent number of shots...but we didn't have many chances (maybe 5 or so in total). Aren't they the worst team in the league for shots allowed?

Closed Thread