HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official Cristobal Huet Thread

Closed Thread

Old
04-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Toro

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie
Yes you're right, Huet would have to remain at the top of GAA and Save% JUST to stay in the NHL...Do you even think before you post? I can't believe you haven't been banned for trolling yet.

yes i think that that poster(you all know who he is) has got to be one of the weakest minded so called hab fans in the universe.

im done trying to talk sense to him. he is obviously either stupid or has some weird sense of humor

Old
04-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Raider917

his stats vs boston took a bit of a hit tonight, but theyre still pretty darn good:

4 wins 1 loss 1.00 GAA .968 SVPCT

Old
04-05-2006, 12:10 AM
ILuvLA

I loved "Crystal Ball" when he played in LA in 03/04. I'm happy to watch his success in Montreal this year. Way to go Huet! I think the trade between LA/Montreal was good for both teams. Garon has been great lately for LA. Started off streaky, had a great mid-season, went streaky again, but then lately has been really good. With that said - Good luck in the playoffs!

Old
04-05-2006, 12:11 AM
Un HabitHuet*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvLA
I loved "Crystal Ball" when he played in LA in 03/04. I'm happy to watch his success in Montreal this year. Way to go Huet! I think the trade between LA/Montreal was good for both teams. Garon has been great lately for LA. Started off streaky, had a great mid-season, went streaky again, but then lately has been really good. With that said - Good luck in the playoffs!
Cheers, all the best to you too.

Old
04-05-2006, 12:17 AM
ILuvLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un HabitHuet
Cheers, all the best to you too.
A la votre! LA will be extremely lucky if they make the post season, but thanks for the kind words!! I feel partial to the Canadiens - my grandmother was born/raised in Quebec City. Meilleurs voeux!!

Old
04-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Un HabitHuet*

Quote:
A la votre! LA will be extremely lucky if they make the post season, but thanks for the kind words!! I feel partial to the Canadiens - my grandmother was born/raised in Quebec City. Meilleurs voeux!!

Well I went to same high-school as Luc Robitaille so we're almost cousins

I just checked the Western standings, you guys are only 2 points off, so there's not much in it. It's a really hot race down you neck of the woods and if Garon can hit top form you guys might cause an upset.

Old
04-05-2006, 12:24 AM
ILuvLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un HabitHuet
Well I went to same high-school as Luc Robitaille so we're almost cousins

I just checked the Western standings, you guys are only 2 points off, so there's not much in it. It's a really hot race down you neck of the woods and if Garon can hit top form you guys might cause an upset.
A long shot at best, but I guess stranger things have happened! Bonne chance!!

Old
04-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Toro

Quote:

NIce post

Old
04-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Habsruleen

This has absolutely no incidence on anything, but I had to post this somewhere. I heard Huet's wife on the radio this morning saying his nickname was Toto. She didn't mention if it was because of the band or not.

Old
04-05-2006, 10:24 AM
BLONG7

Quote:
It has been a deal that helped both teams, and certainly both goaltenders...nobody saw this coming though, Huet saves the Habs season, and Theodore gets traded...good luck to the Kings and their playoff hopes...

Old
04-05-2006, 10:53 AM
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsruleen
This has absolutely no incidence on anything, but I had to post this somewhere. I heard Huet's wife on the radio this morning saying his nickname was Toto. She didn't mention if it was because of the band or not.

I WANT A PICTURE OF HIS WIFE
(rivet said she was hot)

Old
04-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Habsruleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR
I WANT A PICTURE OF HIS WIFE
(rivet said she was hot)
I googled her name and came up with a chick in a banana suit.

Old
04-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Taupy

http://www.nhl.com/features/spotlight/huet041106.html

Nice article about Huet.

Old
04-25-2006, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
One thing Huet's is going to have to work on with Melanson is his lateral quickness, i've noticed that from the 1st game he played, he's not very sound when going from post to post, he gets away from his technique...Huet's strength is his ability to always be in good position to make the stop, but he loses that edge when he moves from side to side...
Sorry...i'm going to bump this thread.

The Habs players are going to have to start playing around this weakness from Huet, he struggles big time when moving post to post, that contrary to what McGuire said is his weakness, not his glove hand. I think the Canes have noticed this and will try to exploit it the remaining games of this series, the more traffic Huet has, the more difficulty he has following the puck and results like the Brind'Amour + Stillman goals will happen more regularly.

This isn't meant to bash Huet, he was great last night in general, especially in OT, but this is a concern and in the offseason I hope he works hard on this with Melanson.

Go Habs Go!

Closed Thread