HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Anyone notice..

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-02-2006, 09:02 PM
  #1
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Anyone notice..

When Big Bad Brashear got kicked out of the game, Henke stood up on the bench and waived bye to him...and following that, Rucinsky was giving the finger to one of the Flyer players.

Also earlier in the game, Jagr acknowledged a sign along the backend boards that said "Jagr Fears Mullets."

Balej20* is offline  
Old
03-02-2006, 09:05 PM
  #2
Lundqvist102
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 745
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Lundqvist102
haha i didn't see lundqvist waving bye, although that must've been hilarious

as for jagr, they're all just having fun now

Lundqvist102 is offline  
Old
03-02-2006, 09:05 PM
  #3
Choice
Registered User
 
Choice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: nyc
Country: Lithuania
Posts: 3,464
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
When Big Bad Brashear got kicked out of the game, Henke stood up on the bench and waived bye to him...and following that, Rucinsky was giving the finger to one of the Flyer players.

Also earlier in the game, Jagr acknowledged a sign along the backend boards that said "Jagr Fears Mullets."
I noticed Rucinsky flipping the bird. Good stuff.

Choice is offline  
Old
03-02-2006, 09:06 PM
  #4
Choice
Registered User
 
Choice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: nyc
Country: Lithuania
Posts: 3,464
vCash: 500
Speaking of mullets, I was watching an old Rangers-Pens game on Rangers 101 and Straka had one of the meanest mullets I've ever seen.

Choice is offline  
Old
03-02-2006, 09:07 PM
  #5
EventHorizon
Bring Back Ties!
 
EventHorizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,903
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
When Big Bad Brashear got kicked out of the game, Henke stood up on the bench and waived bye to him...and following that, Rucinsky was giving the finger to one of the Flyer players.

Also earlier in the game, Jagr acknowledged a sign along the backend boards that said "Jagr Fears Mullets."
Yup. I noticed all three. The Mullet sign and Jagr's reaction was hysterical.

EventHorizon is offline  
Old
03-03-2006, 12:04 AM
  #6
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EventHorizon
Yup. I noticed all three. The Mullet sign and Jagr's reaction was hysterical.
Oh it was classic. If ESPN was a good sports channel, they would love that kind of thing. If a Basketabll player did something like that, it would be the greatest highlight of the night.

Also, did anyone see the nice little highlight video MSG put together before the game tonight called "The puch for the playoffs" It was awesome.

Balej20* is offline  
Old
03-03-2006, 12:25 AM
  #7
Bretzky*
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
Oh it was classic. If ESPN was a good sports channel, they would love that kind of thing. If a Basketabll player did something like that, it would be the greatest highlight of the night.

Also, did anyone see the nice little highlight video MSG put together before the game tonight called "The puch for the playoffs" It was awesome.
YES! Best commercial ever!

Bretzky* is offline  
Old
03-03-2006, 12:27 AM
  #8
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck
 
FLYLine24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 31,996
vCash: 500
I saw Lundqvist, He was stood up and was yelling at Brashear. It was great.

FLYLine24 is offline  
Old
03-03-2006, 12:31 AM
  #9
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him
 
nyr2k2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Country: United States
Posts: 24,695
vCash: 50
Awards:
I love this Rangers team. They are playing with such confidence, which is why you see them acting like that. Keep it up, boys.

nyr2k2 is online now  
Old
03-03-2006, 12:39 AM
  #10
The Dawg*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Country: South Africa
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
Oh it was classic. If ESPN was a good sports channel, they would love that kind of thing. If a Basketabll player did something like that, it would be the greatest highlight of the night.

Also, did anyone see the nice little highlight video MSG put together before the game tonight called "The puch for the playoffs" It was awesome.
ya- msg has been doing really cool stuff for the rangers- in terms of the commercials and the shows.
---as far as ESPN goes, on the 1 AM sportscenter they just showed a lengthy ranger-flyer highlight. they didnt show the mullet sign but they did show rucinsky giving the finger

The Dawg* is offline  
Old
03-03-2006, 01:46 AM
  #11
RangersMoogle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ohio
Country: American Samoa
Posts: 966
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to RangersMoogle Send a message via MSN to RangersMoogle
Quote:
Originally Posted by midclasscasualty
I love this Rangers team. They are playing with such confidence, which is why you see them acting like that. Keep it up, boys.
Yeah, they're a load of fun to watch, definitely may favorite to team to watch in the NHL at the moment. Tonights game wasn't just a game, it was a show, and they put on a good one. I loved it.

RangersMoogle is offline  
Old
03-03-2006, 01:49 AM
  #12
in the hall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,009
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundqvist102
haha i didn't see lundqvist waving bye, although that must've been hilarious

as for jagr, they're all just having fun now
damn i love this team

in the hall is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.