HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

interesting brashear quote...

Closed Thread

Old
03-03-2006, 01:22 PM
nyr7andcounting

vCash: 500
Flyers should loan him to the 76ers and we'll see how gay he thinks the NHL is then.

The guy's an idiot. I don't like that there's less fighting, less hitting, fewer scrums after the play either... but what he did would've been a penalty at any time in NHL history.

Last edited by nyr7andcounting: 03-03-2006 at 02:44 PM.
Old
03-03-2006, 01:25 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippyime
Totally agree. A lot of us have said this since day one. Problem is, he had one bad game and got sent down in favour of Ryan Ready of all people. It looks like he's now on Hitch's **** list because he hasn't been back.
I wanted Rangers to select Eager in that draft year. Yotes were dumb to deal him.

Old
03-03-2006, 01:53 PM
shoothepuck

Gay?,.. keep punching a turtled guy in the back of the head when he's down on the ice and the score is 5-1.

Old
03-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Corto
Faceless Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janerixon
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ho...p-336078c.html

Brashear wasn't particularly politic afterward.

"This game is gay now," he observed. "You can't even do anything anymore. ... They changed the game to favor the superstars. You can't do anything anymore to set some respect out there."
So, he's saying Kasparaitis is a superstar?

Old
03-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corto
So, he's saying Kasparaitis is a superstar?
No, for the hundredth time, he's saying they changed the game so that players like Brashear are becoming obsolete, thus favouring the superstars.

Old
03-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Coburnfan05

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
im a rangers fan, but the flyers should bring up Ben Eager and get rid of huggybear brashear. Eager is young, cheap and has potential to be as good or better than Brashear.
In the few games Eager has played I was very impressed...I know he can't scrap like Brashear but man he has alot of energy and can lay some nice hits.

I agree 100%...Like I said before Stevenson and Hatcher can scrap if need be so send Brash packing.

Old
03-03-2006, 02:18 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GagsIsDaMan
In the few games Eager has played I was very impressed...I know he can't scrap like Brashear but man he has alot of energy and can lay some nice hits.

I agree 100%...Like I said before Stevenson and Hatcher can scrap if need be so send Brash packing.
when eager was on the yotes, i was hoping sather to get him, rangers got kozak who id rather play than Brashear.

Old
03-03-2006, 04:47 PM
RANGERDIEHARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
In all fairness, Brash DID give Orr a pretty good pounding. And Orr has his share of backers on this board who seem to link him to Superman.
In all fairness Orr was at the end of a shift when Brassiere wanted to go. And I wouldn't consider that fight a good pounding.

Old
03-03-2006, 05:09 PM
NYR2

I can't wait until this loser is gone from this game.

I bet the majority of Flyers fans are counting down the days until he's off their team. Can't say I'd blame them, I actually feel bad they have to have him on their team.

Old
03-04-2006, 06:18 PM
JerseyRangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickboy35
i think he is a cherry picker when it comes to fighting! have you ever seen him lock up in a real good fight with larouque or worrell when he was in the league? there are others but can't think of all of them but mcsorley comes to mind too. he would not fight these guys, he would make it look like he did but he would hug them so not to get his butt kicked too bad! he's a good fighter sometimes he just picks the weaker middlewieght guys to show off how tough he is and that drives me nutz! but what he did last night was a detrament to his team and he deserves eveything he gets from the nhl and same goes for hitch for allowing it to happen!
Exactly. Brashqueer never had the guts to throw them down with a top heavy and just swing away. Can you imagine Brashqueer opening up and throwing bombs (and taking them) like Domi did with Probert. Never, never happen. As soon as he goes against a top heavy he grabs hold and hugs them to death. The only time he grows a pair is when he's up against a solid middle. Then he becomes the baddest man on the planet. Please he's alway been and always will be cherry picking pu$$y.

Closed Thread