HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Will you finally admit I was right

Closed Thread

Old
03-05-2006, 10:23 AM
mikeg

vCash: 500
Will you finally admit I was right

I started the fire Julien bandwaggon way back when (http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=196917) was ridiculed on this board in my first post, watched as it became a full on trend, then watched as the sieve Theo made the descision look bad..

And now? A team that plays hard, youth getting their ice time, accountability straight through the line-up.. all because of good goaltending and a coachine change.... where are you now boys and girls?

Appologies will be welcomed at your earliest convenience.. mark0v.. darz..jobell.. jv..aymand..habsaku quote from you "I was expecting a few ridiculous threads, but not as idiotic as this one. Honestly, I cant people how many people take themselves seriously around here."

Whenever you wanna admit your gross errors.. please go right ahead..

thanks
mike

Old
03-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Moon Man*

I'll die a cold hard lonely death before I admit you were right about anything.

Old
mclusky*

:bow :handclap :yo

Old
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegimik
I started the fire Julien bandwaggon way back when (http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=196917) was ridiculed on this board in my first post, watched as it became a full on trend, then watched as the sieve Theo made the descision look bad..

And now? A team that plays hard, youth getting their ice time, accountability straight through the line-up.. all because of good goaltending and a coachine change.... where are you now boys and girls?

Appologies will be welcomed at your earliest convenience.. mark0v.. darz..jobell.. jv..aymand..habsaku quote from you "I was expecting a few ridiculous threads, but not as idiotic as this one. Honestly, I cant people how many people take themselves seriously around here."

thanks
mike

OK great...and you are....

Old
03-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Pat

Quote:

thanks
mike
you're a man amongst boys

Old
03-05-2006, 10:33 AM
beowulf
Not a nice guy.

Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on? Are you so lonely and pathetic in life that you need a pat on the back from a bunch of posters on a hockey board?

Old
03-05-2006, 10:34 AM
Shabutie

If people won't admit I was right about Selanne > Kovalev...They certainly won't admit this.

Old
03-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf
Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on? Are you so lonely and pathetic in life that you need a pat on the back from a bunch of posters on a hockey board?
OUCH!!!
but fair

Old
03-05-2006, 10:35 AM
mclusky*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie
If people won't admit I was right about Selanne > Kovalev...They certainly won't admit this.

Old
03-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Habs13

*yawn*

Old
03-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Bill McNeal

vCash: 50
You're a true visionnary. Your powers are being squandered here predicting managerial movements. You should immediatly report to the National Weather Service where you can predict forthcoming natural disasters, and most importantly where you will be appreciated.

Old
03-05-2006, 10:43 AM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Albino
You're a true visionnary. Your powers are being squandered here predicting managerial movements. You should immediatly report to the National Weather Service where you can predict forthcoming natural disasters, and most importantly where you will be appreciated.

Screw the weather...go for the 6/49!!

Old
03-05-2006, 10:53 AM
LePoche69

I remember myself telling my girlfriend, when Julien was hired, that "someday, that guy's gonna fired".

Han!

Old
03-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LePoche69
I remember myself telling my girlfriend, when Julien was hired, that "someday, that guy's gonna fired".

Han!
you were so right sir. what's the wining 6/49 numbers for this week

Old
03-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Habs Icing
Formerly Onice

Quote:

thanks
mike

Seeing as no one is apologizing, I'll do it.
I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry.

But I never doubted or contradicted you. Does my apology count?

Note: I was once married. May explain why I feel the need to apologize.

Old
03-05-2006, 11:01 AM
ryanghg

Quote:

Old
03-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Habsaku

Quote:

thanks
mike
I stand by my comment, Gainey has something Julien didnt, goaltending. But thanks for completly ruining your credibility with this garbage thread.

Old
03-05-2006, 11:05 AM
HabsBaby18*

Quote:

thanks
mike

do you want a cookie and milk ?

Old
03-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Pat

or beer and a pretzel

Old
03-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Anthony P

Gainey in the end made the same adjustment that Julien made (albeit after putting his little pet experiment in nets too many times which lost us too many points).... the team is not playing necessarily better, it's the goaltender that's making the freaking difference.....

Old
03-05-2006, 11:12 AM
All-Star

Quote:
I started the fire Julien bandwaggon way back when (http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=196917) was ridiculed on this board in my first post
The fact that you posted that thread about a week and a half into the slump still makes you an idiot in my book.

Knee-jerk reactions like yours are wrong more often than not...

Old
03-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Teufelsdreck

Quote:
Two problems with this: One, Selanne is older and has had knee problems. Two, Kovalev has been dynamite in playoffs, while Selanne hasn't. And by the way, Kovalev didn't exactly suck in the recently concluded Olympics.

Old
03-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Shabutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanghg
People kept debating me that Selanne was washed up cuz he had a bad season with the Avs, I wanted Gainey to bring him here (in the off season) I think the only person who agreed with me was TheGreatOne.

Old
03-05-2006, 11:16 AM
RE-HABS

The turn around IMO has little to do with that firing, and everything to do with Heut playing over Theo which Julien was trying to do and got fired for.

Old
03-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Capitano

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS
The turn around IMO has little to do with that firing, and everything to do with Heut playing over Theo which Julien was trying to do and got fired for.
And what about Komisarek playing? And Perezhogin?

Cap

Closed Thread