HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cole injures his neck

Closed Thread

Old
03-05-2006, 02:03 PM
The n00b King ©*

vCash: 500
i have a friend who's a huge 'canes fan and was at that game. she almost got into a fight with a 300 pound guy after that hit. she also broke her finger. not a good night for a 'canes fan.

As much as i dont like Cole in the lineup against us, it's def not cool what happened to him. It was a dirty hit too. Orpik....

I dunno if he'll even make the playoffs. They dont have the results in yet i believe. But it's a serious blow to the 'canes.

Btw, we're playing them again not too long from now, so maybe we can take one home for once...

Old
03-05-2006, 02:09 PM
oli500

I feel bad for the humain being. I allways feel bad for any player that gets injured.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Beatnik

Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
i have a friend who's a huge 'canes fan and was at that game. she almost got into a fight with a 300 pound guy after that hit. she also broke her finger. not a good night for a 'canes fan.
lol, I'm sure no one will guess who you are talking about

Old
03-05-2006, 02:15 PM
KOVALEV10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk
You're just trying to save face. There is no sign of sarcasm in your first 2 posts.
And if it really was an attempt at sarcasm. 1. The situation isnt appropriate. 2. You have no idea how to be sarcastic.
Hahaha save face? Like I give a dam about what some posters on a hockey board think? I was being sarcastic. Why do you think I said hey hey what do you say? That's the exact words the Canes commentator uses every time they score. Do you understand that son? Oh and I see you didnt put me on ignore list!

Old
03-05-2006, 02:18 PM
AH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVALEV10
Hahaha save face? Like I give a dam about what some posters on a hockey board think? I was being sarcastic. Why do you think I said hey hey what do you say? That's the exact words the Canes commentator uses every time they score. Do you understand that son? Oh and I see you didnt put me on ignore list!
You said " I don't like him" ...

what does that mean? You're an idiot for making fun of such a serious injury.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:20 PM
MissCanuck

Really like Cole, that's unfortunate... But he did turn from the hit, Orpik was just finishing his check.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Beatnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCanuck
Really like Cole, that's unfortunate... But he did turn from the hit, Orpik was just finishing his check.

He hitted him in the back while he was at 2-3 feets of the board. Cole never saw him he was trying to bring the puck with him and Orpik intentionnaly hitted him in the back. It's very clear in the replay that Orpik knew he was sending Cole's head into the boards and made his best to make the biggest damage possible. If i was the NHL he's get at least 10 games.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Habsaku

KOVALEV10 was being sarcastic no doubt about it, just look at his message history to see. I do remember a few gems that really made me laugh on the NHL boards(most notably, Huet>Hasek). People here take things way too seriously.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:30 PM
znk

Quote:
Stop kidding your self. Everyone who read your posts from the top knows whats going on. And...your just digging your hole deeper by saying I'm a idiot beacause I didnt notice the "sarcasm"..reallly.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:31 PM
KOVALEV10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk
Stop kidding your self. Everyone who read your posts from the top knows whats going on. And...your just digging your hole deeper by saying I'm a idiot beacause I didnt notice the "sarcasm"..reallly.
Two words: Habsaku post.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Habsruleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsaku
KOVALEV10 was being sarcastic no doubt about it, just look at his message history to see. I do remember a few gems that really made me laugh on the NHL boards(most notably, Huet>Hasek). People here take things way too seriously.
As if Huet>Hasek was sarcastic.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:32 PM
KOVALEV10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsruleen

Old
03-05-2006, 02:34 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:

Don't forget Dagenais is better than Sakic!!

Old
03-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Pat

Quote:
it was...I read that post to and I found it to be more on the humerous side than anything else

Old
03-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Marchy79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordchezz
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk

Some of you have to do a few things...

a) grow some thicker skin. Really. y'all are acting rediculous.
b) some of you's (I'll let you figure it out) owe Kovalev10 an apology, for acting like an utter dork, and putting words in to his mouth.
c) grow some balls
and finally...
d) learn not to throw stones, when living in glass houses.

If you are posting points like this one I am posting here (which will be my last like it, and more in regards to people's personality on the webboards). Should join a new board, and moderate it... cause there's nothing wrong with what he said, and the tomatoes that people put in Kovy10's mouth were absolutely off the chart rude.

Now, if y'all will excuse me, I am going to talk about hockey, cause that's what we do around here... not talk etiquette.

The culpability of that hit falls entirely on Cole as well... just a freak accident, Cole zagged when he should've zigged, and that was it. I hope him all the best in a speedy recovery and a return come playoff time.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Beatnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost # 1

b) some of you's (I'll let you figure it out) owe Kovalev10 an apology, for acting like an utter dork, and putting words in to his mouth.
c) grow some balls
and finally...

If you are posting points like this one I am posting here (which will be my last like it, and more in regards to people's personality on the webboards). Should join a new board, and moderate it... cause there's nothing wrong with what he said, and the tomatoes that people put in Kovy10's mouth were absolutely off the chart rude.

Now, if y'all will excuse me, I am going to talk about hockey, cause that's what we do around here... not talk etiquette.

The culpability of that hit falls entirely on Cole as well... just a freak accident, Cole zagged when he should've zigged, and that was it. I hope him all the best in a speedy recovery and a return come playoff time.
Grow some balls?? hahaha so anyone who does'nt appreciate to see a guys get his neck broken is a sissy??

His first post in this thread is disgusting so i certainly won't apologize.

Cole have absolutelly Zero responsibilities as he did'nt even seen Orpik. Orpik had plenty of time to not crush his head in the board and took the decision to do it anyway.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:39 PM
KOVALEV10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik
His first post in this thread is disgusting so i certainly won't apologize.

Cole have absolutelly Zero responsibilities as he did'nt even seen Orpik. Orpik had plenty of time to not crush his head in the board and took the decision to do it anyway.
Disgusting For the millionth time I was just repeating what the carolina commentator sais every time they score a goal. Get it son or do I have to repeat another million times?

Old
03-05-2006, 02:40 PM
KOVALEV10*

Quote:

c) grow some balls
and finally...

Thank you and habsaku you guys understand!

Old
03-05-2006, 02:41 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:

c) grow some balls
and finally...

Right...thanks for the lecture.

The animocity on this thread stems from a lack of sensibility from Kovy10.

It could very well be misinterpreted sarcasm. But its always difficult to tell on this board who's being an idiot and who isn't.

Look at the first page of the thread and not only the second one read my reason stated for being a little P-Oed.

That and I don't appreciate you singling me out.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Beatnik

Quote:
Disgusting For the millionth time I was just repeating what the carolina commentator sais every time they score a goal. Get it son or do I have to repeat another million times?
Let me clear my though: to repeat "what the carolina commentator sais every time they score a goal" is disgusting. It's just wrong to make jokes about someone breaking his neck.

Old
03-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Tricolore#20
PK PK PK

This thread has gotten way off track.

If somebody wants to start a new thread, by all means do it. Any harsh statements, or bickering will earn points however.

That said, hopefully Eric Cole makes a quick recovery. Even though he kills our team every time we meet, he is a tremendous player, and needs to be back playing.

Closed Thread