HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

My thoughts on the last two days...

Closed Thread

Old
03-09-2006, 02:30 AM
Kingbobert
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
My thoughts on the last two days...

It first began on tuesday where i almost had an anurism(sp?) due to the horrible loss to the leafs. Combined our lack of discipline and the leafs diving and domi's picking at his face till he got a spot of blood flowing...It was probably the hardest loss to witness for me as we had no reason why we should have lost as Theo was not in nets for this one....

so i get to work...we're depressed about the loss and then my friend yells across the floor...THEO IS AN AV...and i was like ok who did we get...ABISCHER....i was like and???...2.5M$ in our pocket...so great we trade a goalie for a lesser goalie cause surely theo will get out of this slump eventually...give up another franchise goalie to lacroix and the avs for abischer meaning this might take huet's spot and i'm sorry but he's saved us he doesnt diserve to lose his spot...

but anyway...i'll i'm hoping guys and for years and years trade deadline has been dissappointing for us habs except last year...
PLEASE BG....use that new found cap space....this team is not complete...ribs is playing and so is kovy but perez isnt ready yet....give us a legitamate 2nd line...get rid of sunny and zed for a decent safe 3rd liner...and trade dandy..(i just dont like his 1.7M$ tag)

i actually have faith in abby/huet...two above decent goalies who are consistent is better than one plummiting superstar and a typical backup

hey do you think we'll see streit again?? reunite some of that swiss flair? hehe

Old
03-09-2006, 02:51 AM
Freaky Habs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbobert
i actually have faith in abby/huet...two above decent goalies who are consistent is better than one plummiting superstar and a typical backup
Yeah me too...we are all set in goal...but like you already said, we need some help in front and we now have the money to sign of trade for a great player.

I could see a big deal tommorow...something liek Jokinen to Montreal for whatever the return. We would be way better on offence!

But I'm still pissed that we didn't managed to get a pick from Colorado...

Old
03-09-2006, 04:10 AM
RedArmyMontreal*

selanne!

we can dream..!

Old
03-09-2006, 04:26 AM
Mike8

Aebischer is not consistent.

Old
03-09-2006, 04:43 AM
Garo

We could say the same with Huet.

So if one is hot when the other is cold, I have no problem with it.

Old
03-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Kingbobert
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike8
Aebischer is not consistent.
174 89 58 14 2.35 .915 <---i'd say thats a pretty good record...

he's not the best but he'll get us there...
we just need the team to be a bit better than years past going into and in the playoffs

Closed Thread