HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The first shot fired at Habs

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-26-2003, 02:56 AM
  #1
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 27,637
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
The first shot fired at Habs

Ok, it wasn't a shot but I did my first post in enemy territory since at HF. This should be fun and hopefully we'll sweep. I intended to go over and say- 'hey people, would you trade Mike Komisarek for Patrice Bergeron now" ...but thats unfair because first off, as they say one robin don't make a spring. And Komisarek probably will some day be fromt he Jovo/Pronger school of 'seek and destroy'. I want Komisarek to be good because its serves two fold- makes the Habs better and may give the Broons a villan or someone to get excited about when we go to games. To me, the NHL needs the Canadiens as a top team. Thats how I feel- next to the Broons who I feel are on the way to a long run of solid and sometimes very good teams the Habs are next on my wish list.

DKH is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 04:25 AM
  #2
misterjaggers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Duke City
Country: United States
Posts: 14,273
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
Ok, it wasn't a shot but I did my first post in enemy territory since at HF. This should be fun and hopefully we'll sweep. I intended to go over and say- 'hey people, would you trade Mike Komisarek for Patrice Bergeron now" ...but thats unfair because first off, as they say one robin don't make a spring. And Komisarek probably will some day be fromt he Jovo/Pronger school of 'seek and destroy'. I want Komisarek to be good because its serves two fold- makes the Habs better and may give the Broons a villan or someone to get excited about when we go to games. To me, the NHL needs the Canadiens as a top team. Thats how I feel- next to the Broons who I feel are on the way to a long run of solid and sometimes very good teams the Habs are next on my wish list.
DKH: I thought you invaded enemy territory to frag a Hab or, at least, hurl a stinkbomb. You're too polite:
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=22910

misterjaggers is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 05:36 AM
  #3
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 27,637
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaggers
DKH: I thought you invaded enemy territory to frag a Hab or, at least, hurl a stinkbomb. You're too polite:
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=22910
the truth is my father's favorite team was the Broons but his favorite player was Jean Belliveau and I was able to meet several of those players as a kid thru my father. I met Cournoyor as a yute with a bunch of my buddies and we all were more in awe of him than Esposito or Orr to tell you the truth. I always loved those Canadien teams- don't get me wrong the Broons are numero uno- but they were just awesome to witness growing up. Cournoyor and Keon were two of my early childhood favorite players.

DKH is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 09:30 AM
  #4
misterjaggers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Duke City
Country: United States
Posts: 14,273
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
the truth is my father's favorite team was the Broons but his favorite player was Jean Belliveau and I was able to meet several of those players as a kid thru my father. I met Cournoyor as a yute with a bunch of my buddies and we all were more in awe of him than Esposito or Orr to tell you the truth. I always loved those Canadien teams- don't get me wrong the Broons are numero uno- but they were just awesome to witness growing up. Cournoyor and Keon were two of my early childhood favorite players.
I understand. Anyone who loves hockey has to respect the Habs' storied success and legendary players, but a true-blue Bruins fan gets an agina attack remembering how they've driven a stake into our Stanley Cup hopes again and again...

misterjaggers is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.