Notices

Signed Bobby Orr 8x10

Closed Thread

Old
10-26-2003, 07:15 AM
MCP

vCash: 500
Signed Bobby Orr 8x10

A buddy of mine works for MasterCard and got Bobby Orr to personally sign an 8x10 picture for me.

It reads: "To Mike, Best Regards, Bobby Orr".

Just curious what people think it might be worth?

There must be some "Mike"s out there that are Boston fans!

Old
10-26-2003, 07:38 AM
Tim O'Reilly

Don't know what its worth, but I find it interesting because I have 2 pics of Bobby and they both say... "To Tim, Best Regards, Bobby Orr."

Must be the big man's signature..........

Old
10-26-2003, 07:51 AM
MAINE-IAC

i have a signed bobby orr picture as well. he addressed it to me also. thats to keep the resale value down and to get rid of the jerks who go to a autograph session just to turn around and sell it.

it is worth less if it has your name on it so iam told.

Old
10-26-2003, 08:11 AM
EspOrrsito
edumacated

If that picture was mine then I would say that its value wouldn't be monetary, its value would never have a price tag, but that is me.
I have a personally autographed Esposito puck and I have never even considered looking to see how much I could sell it for, to me these sort of things don't have a price tag attached.
After I'm long gone I know that my daughter will want to keep the puck for the memories attached to it, maybe a few generations down the road it may be hawked off for a few quick bucks, right now I couldn't do it.

Old
10-26-2003, 08:57 AM
Bruzin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAINE-IAC
it is worth less if it has your name on it so I am told.
I've heard that too. Who cares though, it is Bobby Orr addressing you specifically. i wish I had something like that.

The closest thing I have is a Keith Primeau autograph

Old
10-26-2003, 09:05 AM
MCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspOrrsito
If that picture was mine then I would say that its value wouldn't be monetary, its value would never have a price tag, but that is me.
I have a personally autographed Esposito puck and I have never even considered looking to see how much I could sell it for, to me these sort of things don't have a price tag attached.
After I'm long gone I know that my daughter will want to keep the puck for the memories attached to it, maybe a few generations down the road it may be hawked off for a few quick bucks, right now I couldn't do it.
Truth be told, I'm a Leaf fan and never got to see Bobby play. If it was Clark or Gilmour (or someone like Gretz who I grew up watching) I would agree 100%.

Closed Thread