HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Where will Cammy play? On what line?

Closed Thread

Old
03-10-2006, 10:58 AM
phillyflyer

vCash: 500
Where will Cammy play? On what line?

With Parrish coming...lets hope they don't remove Cammy from the scoring lines even though I don't think they would...Cammy is the one bright spot all season, esp in the last few games.

Any idea on the lines once LA is all healthy again?

Old
03-10-2006, 11:41 AM
swinginutter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyflyer
With Parrish coming...lets hope they don't remove Cammy from the scoring lines even though I don't think they would...Cammy is the one bright spot all season, esp in the last few games.

Any idea on the lines once LA is all healthy again?
If I had AM's number i'd know. But lines here are usually mind boggling. My guess, third line or lower.

Old
03-10-2006, 01:32 PM
deano

I like the idea of Roenick being paired with Cammalleri and Parrish. Roenick and Cammy are room mates, and all three are North American players. I saw Conroy out there with Parrish last night, and it didn't work. Cammy would bring the speed, quickness, and puck control that line will need. Roenick will make smart plays, and both Parrish and Roenick can go to the net.

Luc with Roenick and Conroy is just too freaking slow. Most of their shots are coming from the outside unless it's a broken play down low. Armstrong has also done virtually nothing for us lately also.

Old
03-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Tadite

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinginutter
If I had AM's number i'd know. But lines here are usually mind boggling. My guess, third line or lower.

Of course you always guess the worse possible outcome on anything.

Cammy is going to stay on the 2nd line... Not sure why anyone would assume he would be moving.

Old
03-10-2006, 01:43 PM
johnjm22

I'd like to see Cammy play on the top line with Demitra.

Cammy is the best shooter we have, and he would benifit from playing with our best playmaker.

Old
03-10-2006, 02:03 PM
swinginutter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadite

Cammy is going to stay on the 2nd line... Not sure why anyone would assume he would be moving.
You obviously haven't been a King fan long....let alone a fan of Cammy's.

History has a funny way of repeating itself, and AM is as stupid as they come. Belive me, his excuse will have something to do with needing more energy on the line, and with the aquisition of Parrish, he'll be better served balancing out the third or fourth line.

Old
03-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Tadite

Quote:
You obviously haven't been a King fan long....let alone a fan of Cammy's.

History has a funny way of repeating itself, and AM is as stupid as they come. Belive me, his excuse will have something to do with needing more energy on the line, and with the aquisition of Parrish, he'll be better served balancing out the third or fourth line.

You really should take my advice and think before you post.

Now try to explain how me not being a fan of Cammy's means I am wrong in believing he is going to stay on the 2nd line?

Basic logic would suggest that if I didn't like Cammy I would have said he WOULD be the guy who gets dropped (I think its going to be Luc who loses ice time and Brown who moves to the 3rd line). So what are you trying to do again?

As for the second half of your post, you once again didn't say anything. All it is was "AM isn't a good coach so he has to do the wrong thing in all situations."

You can do better. Go back and try to be more original then "AM is stupid."

Old
03-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Dave in LA
Chick Magnet

These are the lines once every is healthy:

Frolov/Conroy/Demitra
Parrish/Roenick/Cammy (Its time for JR to perform)
Avery/Belanger/Brown
Robitaille/Army/TK

Norstrom/Sopel
Miller/Gleason
Lubo/Corvo

Garon
Labs

Old
03-10-2006, 03:34 PM
I Am Ziggy Palffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in LA
These are the lines once every is healthy:

Frolov/Conroy/Demitra
Parrish/Roenick/Cammy (Its time for JR to perform)
Avery/Belanger/Brown
Robitaille/Army/TK

Norstrom/Sopel
Miller/Gleason
Lubo/Corvo

Garon
Labs
those lines seem about right...the Frolov/Conroy/Demitra line was broken up to spread the scoring around...but now we have added firepower with the return of injured players and Parrish, we can stick with what seemed to work...

the only change i see is switching brown and TK....the checking line is clicking, and Brown may be able to fit in with Luc and ARmy given his offensive potential and physcial play

Old
03-10-2006, 03:41 PM
swinginutter*

Quote:
You really should take my advice and think before you post.

Now try to explain how me not being a fan of Cammy's means I am wrong in believing he is going to stay on the 2nd line?

Basic logic would suggest that if I didn't like Cammy I would have said he WOULD be the guy who gets dropped (I think its going to be Luc who loses ice time and Brown who moves to the 3rd line). So what are you trying to do again?

As for the second half of your post, you once again didn't say anything. All it is was "AM isn't a good coach so he has to do the wrong thing in all situations."

You can do better. Go back and try to be more original then "AM is stupid."
Dude, you've come back with the same argument and same lame comment. Who's original? If you want me to take advice from you, nbdoy wld undostand whaat i wizz tawlking aboot.
learn how to spell dip ****, and better yet stop riding out status quo, and use your own eyes for a change. If you can't see problems year after year, you're about as original as AM's system.
On a side note do you even go to games living in San Diego or do you just see the Gulls?

Old
03-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Tadite

Quote:
Dude, you've come back with the same argument and same lame comment. Who's original? If you want me to take advice from you, nbdoy wld undostand whaat i wizz tawlking aboot.
learn how to spell dip ****, and better yet stop riding out status quo, and use your own eyes for a change. If you can't see problems year after year, you're about as original as AM's system.
On a side note do you even go to games living in San Diego or do you just see the Gulls?

Learn how to spell *******? That’s it?

I know that must have really hurt Timmy's feeling back in 7th grade but this is the adult world (at least for me). In this world you have to do better then that.

Spelling is what the secretary has to worry about. Which, as you seem to obsess about it, is a good indication of what level of job your in… Don’t worry one day, if you work hard, you can be “office manager.”

Old
03-11-2006, 07:04 PM
johnjm22

Quote:

Cammy is playing on the third line tonight against the Blues.

Old
03-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Learn how to spell *******? That’s it?

I know that must have really hurt Timmy's feeling back in 7th grade but this is the adult world (at least for me). In this world you have to do better then that.

Spelling is what the secretary has to worry about. Which, as you seem to obsess about it, is a good indication of what level of job your in… Don’t worry one day, if you work hard, you can be “office manager.”
Your secretary's grammar sucks too!

03-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Tadite

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjm22
Cammy is playing on the third line tonight against the Blues.

Not really. God only knows what our top lines are. But Cammy got top-4 minutes.

Old
03-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Tadite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
Your secretary's grammar sucks too!

Keep it up. Maybe one day you will be an "office manager" like sponge.

Old
03-11-2006, 11:02 PM
ILuvLA

Come on boys, play nice.
We won 2 friggin points today, Garon kept our butt in the game and Parrish got his first goal as a King. All in all, not a bad day!!

Old
03-12-2006, 12:55 AM
swinginutter*

Quote:
Not really. God only knows what our top lines are. But Cammy got top-4 minutes.
Still trying to justify? What's it going be this time?

You're sad! Cammy on the third line, and I could care less about my prediction, but it just goes to show that you don't know **** about this club other than the papers you read.
You lack vision, and mind. If I were your "Office Manager" i'd fire you.......actually you'd never get a job. Kind of like now.

Closed Thread