HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Rathje has torn labrum, will need surgery

Closed Thread

Old
03-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuman
haha Jones and Meyer have been horrendous defensively

We're toast if they're on our roster come playoff time
Meyer's done nothing but improve into a solid NHL defenseman. Not sure what you're seeing.

Old
03-11-2006, 02:10 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

For the love of all that is holy Rathje, shut it down for the year. Hell, shut it down for the career.

Old
03-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

Before his injury, Mike Rathje playing in the NHL was like a bicycle in a race against a team of Ferraris. Now, he's a bicycle with 2 flat tires in that same race. It's just pathetic.

Old
03-11-2006, 07:55 PM
BloodOnTheIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippyime
Before his injury, Mike Rathje playing in the NHL was like a bicycle in a race against a team of Ferraris. Now, he's a bicycle with 2 flat tires in that same race. It's just pathetic.
and he is trying to pedal while wearing roller skates

Old
03-12-2006, 08:20 AM
priceperlb*

OT: Hey Trippytime, what's up with Scarlett's boobs? The one on the left looks huge!

Old
03-12-2006, 10:42 AM
jb**

Why all the hate for Rathje? Don't know how long he has been hurt but he played very well for the first 3+ months. Not sure why Clarke didn't acquire another dman. I guess if healthy Meyer,Therian, and jones would be next in line not great but average I guess.

Old
03-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Fuman*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO
Why all the hate for Rathje? Don't know how long he has been hurt but he played very well for the first 3+ months. Not sure why Clarke didn't acquire another dman. I guess if healthy Meyer,Therian, and jones would be next in line not great but average I guess.
are you freaking kidding me? your adding theiren to Average

wow get a clue he SUCKS WORST Then MEYER AND JONES

Old
03-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Roger's Pancreas*

Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuman
are you freaking kidding me? your adding theiren to Average

wow get a clue he SUCKS WORST Then MEYER AND JONES
Nope, Therien's better than Jones and that's the depressing part. Jonesies only advantage is mobility which isn't anything to write hom about. I'd take Therien because he atleast has a positive impact on this team. Jones has yet to prove anything to me other than he's trade fodder.

Old
03-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

Quote:
Originally Posted by priceperlb
OT: Hey Trippytime, what's up with Scarlett's boobs? The one on the left looks huge!
Looks to me like she's slouching one shoulder, so one boob is a little lower than the other. They're both huge and they're spectacular.

NWO, no hate for Rathje earlier this year, he's just become supremely useless since the injury and shouldn't be on the ice.

Old
03-12-2006, 04:22 PM
BringBackStevens

whoever said that meyer has been bad defensively must not be watching the games. Sure he makes a mistake here and there but thats the story of the year for our defense. Hes really improving and im hoping he's our 6th heading in.

Old
03-12-2006, 04:39 PM
jb**

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippyime
Looks to me like she's slouching one shoulder, so one boob is a little lower than the other. They're both huge and they're spectacular.

NWO, no hate for Rathje earlier this year, he's just become supremely useless since the injury and shouldn't be on the ice.
Your probably right but they have no choice right now as the options are really bad. Picard probably isn't ready but I would have liked to see him get jones minutes and paired with Desjardin. when Hatcher comes back that will bounce Jones and maybe Johnson can replace Rathje and let him a heal a little unless they say it will not get any better with or without rest and it needs surgery to be 100%.

Old
03-14-2006, 12:28 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5775
Jones can shoot the puck, that's about all he's been doing well recently. I don't think he's someone who will ever be a regular, at least at this point. It would be best for his development to send him back down but we can't do that quite yet.

Meyer has been good enough for what he is. For a defensmen who is 5'10", there are only a few players who aren't bigger than you. He shown he has offensive talent and while he does have his faults, he hasn't shown that he is a glaring weakness for this team.

Closed Thread