HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Colin McDonald Update?

Closed Thread

Old
10-22-2003, 10:08 AM
Slats432

vCash: 500
Colin McDonald Update?

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to find out if someone can give me an update on Colin McDonald (Edmonton Oilers round 2 #51 overall 2003 NHL Entry Draft) from Providence in Hockey East.

He has played four games, no points 3 shots. Of course that doesn't tell the whole story. Anything you can tell me?

Thanks.

Old
10-22-2003, 10:21 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by slats432
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to find out if someone can give me an update on Colin McDonald (Edmonton Oilers round 2 #51 overall 2003 NHL Entry Draft) from Providence in Hockey East.

He has played four games, no points 3 shots. Of course that doesn't tell the whole story. Anything you can tell me?

Thanks.
I've yet to see him play. I'm hoping to catch the PC/BU game this weekend. If I do, check back here and I'll be happy to give you the lowdown.

Old
10-25-2003, 12:21 AM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by slats432
Hey Folks,

Thanks.

Oiler scout Chris McCarthy is going to be watching both him and Platt this weekend... I'm getting an update afterwards which I'll pass on in my next Oiler article Slats.

Closed Thread