Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Berard to Calgary?

Closed Thread

Old
10-26-2003, 02:29 PM
flamesfan12

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to flamesfan12 Send a message via MSN to flamesfan12 Send a message via Yahoo to flamesfan12
Berard to Calgary?

There's a thread on the rumor board that we have offered a 3 year deal to Berard. Now Boston can match the offer if it's less than the qualifying offer. So I'd imagine there would have to be a trade worked out. So we sign Berard and give them Gauthier? What do you guys think?

I would love Berard on the team. He could definetly help the PP. Although I've heard he is a defensive liability.

Old
10-26-2003, 02:34 PM
neelynugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesfan12
There's a thread on the rumor board that we have offered a 3 year deal to Berard. Now Boston can match the offer if it's less than the qualifying offer. So I'd imagine there would have to be a trade worked out. So we sign Berard and give them Gauthier? What do you guys think?

I would love Berard on the team. He could definetly help the PP. Although I've heard he is a defensive liability.
as a bruins fan, i'd gladly deal you berard's rights AND ivan huml for gauthier.

Old
10-26-2003, 04:11 PM
Michalek

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelynugs
as a bruins fan, i'd gladly deal you berard's rights AND ivan huml for gauthier.
Maybe Andrew Ferrance or Steve Montador are heading to Boston for future consideration ( Boston wont match CGY offer to Berard)

Old
10-26-2003, 09:37 PM
Super-Rye

Gauthier for Berard is too much. Ference would be idle, or if Boston just doesn't match, we trade off Lydamn (big contract, not worth it at all) or Ference (hasn't played too good, still only 23 and making less then 1 mill though).

Closed Thread