HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I like this team.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-26-2003, 01:32 PM
  #1
Lowetide
Registered User
 
Lowetide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,281
vCash: 500
I like this team.

I know this team is struggling, and haven't been able to put three good periods together since beating Colorado. But isnt that what young team's do?

The Oilers have been incredibly streaky under MacT, and alot of that is because they're young. You could see them sag last night, and against St. Louis after the Blues got a couple of quick ones.

But there's alot to like.

Ales Hemsky looks like he's going to blow by the 50 points I predicted by the All Star break.

Ryan Smyth has moved to center and done well.

Bergeron has been solid.

Semenov looks as good as he always has to me.

Brewer is struggling, but still has so much natural talent that he can make up for many mistakes.

Torres is a beauty.

I remain on Shawn Horcoff's side.

York is starting to get a point a game or so.

Staios and Smith are solid.

Reasoner has been exceptional.



They'll come out blazing Thursday, and give Detroit a run on Saturday too.

imo this team has alot of high end talent, very young talent, but it's there.

I'm excited about this team and this season.

Lowetide is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 01:37 PM
  #2
H-Bear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: North Bay ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,504
vCash: 500
I'm sorry, I don't understand your post; is that optomism?? Not too sure; I've seen so much negativity and restlesness in past few days that I have forgotten just what optimism is.

Thanks for the refresher.

H-Bear is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 01:46 PM
  #3
hmminvisiblecola1279
I just hope we can
 
hmminvisiblecola1279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: win a game
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 500
hey the team is young and inexperienced i expected this and i can only hope some of these players will continue to develop and perhaps in a few years actually contend for the cup.

hmminvisiblecola1279 is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 01:54 PM
  #4
gb701
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 490
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmminvisiblecola
hey the team is young and inexperienced i expected this and i can only hope some of these players will continue to develop and perhaps in a few years actually contend for the cup.
contend for the cup....not in our lifetimes unless there is a restructuring of the whole league.

But entertain and compete on any give night...quite possibly.

gb701 is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 01:59 PM
  #5
hmminvisiblecola1279
I just hope we can
 
hmminvisiblecola1279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: win a game
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 500
well that is what i am getting at, the cba has to change or guess what the oilers are history. i am hoping the league will not give in to the players or we might as well enjoy the last couple of years the team is in edmonton. the day that happens is the same day i quit watching nhl hockey, at least junior hockey is more exciting and entertaining.

hmminvisiblecola1279 is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 02:10 PM
  #6
OYLer
Registered User
 
OYLer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Win Desperate & Mad!
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,703
vCash: 500
I've got to agree with you again lowetide. I sat around watching the game, having a few pops with a couple of the boys and the better half, they became annoyed with me because I was on the laptop, pounding out negativity on the keyboard, immediately after the game ended. Mostly because I was plugged into the same power outlet and the Satellite screen got a tiny bit snowy when I was online. The wife pointed out that I was getting a little carried away given it was only game 8.

I posted quickly and poorly and early this morning I deleted a couple of my poorly concieved and written negative efforts. Hey if the Rangers can beat Detroit than we can too. We could also be sitting one level lower and be merely Minny depressed. They suffering our unsigned affliction but two fold.

Better days are ahead.

OYLer is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 02:56 PM
  #7
Asiaoil
Registered User
 
Asiaoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Country: Thailand
Posts: 5,259
vCash: 500
Nice to see a level-headed post by Lowetide amist all the pissing and moaning after a couple of lousy losses. A few things are given with this year's Oilers IMO:

- this is a very young team that made A LOT of changes over the past 6 months. Shipping out that many vets means a rough start is not unexpected until players get used to their new roles

- the uneven play will continue until after a Comrie deal is completed - but I expect that this team will simply rock the last 3 months of the season. Maybe that's enough to make the playoffs - maybe not - but we are well positioned for the new CBA

- Tommy Salo will be here until the trade deadline or maybe even the whole season - get used to it. The goalie market is absolutely flooded with middle of the road vets like Salo so he is worth almost nothing. And stop with the JDD dreams - he is at least 3 years away from being a backup let alone a starter. IMO we should trade Comrie for Blackburn because we need way more young depth in goal.

- Eric Brewer is way young as a #1 dman and will struggle until after CHristmas - get used to it - but he will eventually be great if we are patient enough.

So I'll just sit back and ignore the wailing and moaning because you can complain all you want - but that won't make this a team full of veterans. Only time will do that.

Asiaoil is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 03:16 PM
  #8
Oilhitch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 755
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OYLer
I've got to agree with you again lowetide. I sat around watching the game, having a few pops with a couple of the boys and the better half, they became annoyed with me because I was on the laptop, pounding out negativity on the keyboard, immediately after the game ended. Mostly because I was plugged into the same power outlet and the Satellite screen got a tiny bit snowy when I was online. The wife pointed out that I was getting a little carried away given it was only game 8.

I posted quickly and poorly and early this morning I deleted a couple of my poorly concieved and written negative efforts. Hey if the Rangers can beat Detroit than we can too. We could also be sitting one level lower and be merely Minny depressed. They suffering our unsigned affliction but two fold.

Better days are ahead.


Pretty much doing the same thing.

Oilhitch is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 03:56 PM
  #9
IceDragoon
Registered User
 
IceDragoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: South of Sanity
Posts: 3,874
vCash: 500
I was just talking about 'timing' then you and your 'upside' team appear. You're my hero LT.

IceDragoon is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 04:33 PM
  #10
kraigus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,173
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to kraigus Send a message via MSN to kraigus
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb701
But entertain and compete on any give night...quite possibly.
Well, I've yet to shut off a game in disgust, even when it was obviously beyond reach - they've not yet totally phoned in a game, although the two shutouts were close - so that's a good thing, I think. There's a lot of try in this team, and I like watching that, even if it IS 6-1 for the wrong team.

kraigus is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 04:50 PM
  #11
dukeforrest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 97
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to dukeforrest
I concur: excellent post, Lowetide.

I don't believe the Oilers will make the playoffs this year (I was optimistic in the summer.) The defence should get better, or at least Semi will get any notions of a sophomore slump out of the way. But Salo just can't deliver the above-average performance needed to bail out such a young (or old and slow) defence. There are few goalies who could. However, if Salo DOES bounce back to a + .910 SVP over the rest of the season, the Oilers have a decent shot.

It should be exciting to see who emerges from the Oilers young forwards as the compliment to Hemsky on the top line or the consistent second-liner to play with York. Will Torres continue to score? Will Rita finally establish himself on the team? Will Salmo sneak into the lineup? Who will become the whipping boy if Brewer, Pisani, Isbister, and Salo turn things around?

Anyways, the Oilers should be able to trade some of their assets for a solid NHL goalie before March, and then we'll all be happy as the Oilers get a decent draft pick and move on up after the CBA issue is resolved.

dukeforrest is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 05:37 PM
  #12
HOZ
Registered User
 
HOZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Country: Japan
Posts: 650
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowetide
I know this team is struggling, and haven't been able to put three good periods together since beating Colorado. But isnt that what young team's do?

The Oilers have been incredibly streaky under MacT, and alot of that is because they're young. You could see them sag last night, and against St. Louis after the Blues got a couple of quick ones.

But there's alot to like.

Ales Hemsky looks like he's going to blow by the 50 points I predicted by the All Star break.

Ryan Smyth has moved to center and done well.

Bergeron has been solid.

Semenov looks as good as he always has to me.

Brewer is struggling, but still has so much natural talent that he can make up for many mistakes.

Torres is a beauty.

I remain on Shawn Horcoff's side.

York is starting to get a point a game or so.

Staios and Smith are solid.

Reasoner has been exceptional.



They'll come out blazing Thursday, and give Detroit a run on Saturday too.

imo this team has alot of high end talent, very young talent, but it's there.

I'm excited about this team and this season.
Ya there is lots to like. Unfortunately we'll have to wait until after the CBA is negotiated to find out if it really is good in Edmonton or elsewhere.

I am not too sure what people thought this team could do but when Lowe traded Niiminaa, Carter and let Marchant go and brought back a bunh of projects...some bells should have gone off. This team is set for the CBA and afterwards. This year has already been thrown away. . Comrie will be gone by Christmas. Salo's play and the contract that comes with it is tough to swallo or trade. He is playing so poorly we couldn't give him away. AND The back-ups have vitually no NHL experience.

Ovechkin sweapstakes here we come!!!!

HOZ is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 06:11 PM
  #13
Schai
Registered User
 
Schai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowetide
I know this team is struggling, and haven't been able to put three good periods together since beating Colorado. But isnt that what young team's do?

The Oilers have been incredibly streaky under MacT, and alot of that is because they're young. You could see them sag last night, and against St. Louis after the Blues got a couple of quick ones.

But there's alot to like.

Ales Hemsky looks like he's going to blow by the 50 points I predicted by the All Star break.

Ryan Smyth has moved to center and done well.

Bergeron has been solid.

Semenov looks as good as he always has to me.

Brewer is struggling, but still has so much natural talent that he can make up for many mistakes.

Torres is a beauty.

I remain on Shawn Horcoff's side.

York is starting to get a point a game or so.

Staios and Smith are solid.

Reasoner has been exceptional.



They'll come out blazing Thursday, and give Detroit a run on Saturday too.

imo this team has alot of high end talent, very young talent, but it's there.

I'm excited about this team and this season.
I agree. Oilers have ton of talent but no experiences. As season progresses, they should get better and better.

Schai is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 06:20 PM
  #14
gretzky2kurri
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,659
vCash: 500
Ah, in comes lowetide to steer the rudderless "HFS Oiler boardship" into the sunrise.

I think there is alot of truth in this thread. It's just hard for alot of us to swallow mediocrity.....again this season. Alot don't want to beleive the team has gotten worse........no matter how hard it clubs us over the head. But like Kraigus, I just can't turn my head.

I agree the Oilers won't make the playoffs. And on paper when you look at the departures mentioned in this thread it shouldn't be that shocking.

How this young team responds to adversity (right now) and next time will say alot about our spot in the pecking order in spring. It's almost a good thing if it happens earlier in the season in my opinion. And it IS early in the season. How many games Tommy can steal will be a factor also.

MacT will be a HUGE factor.

The mentality is to be a high flying, high energy team...........with limited skill.

It seems that implementing some systems (like other starless teams) for certain game situations is the farthest thing away from this coaching staffs minds. Instead just skate faster than them and we'll just go by the seat of our pants for a night of "chase the puck". That breeds inconsistancy with this much youth in the line-up.

I still reminice about that streak in the 01-02 season. Oilers had what a 10 game streak going? Shots were down and Tommys avg was real low through the stretch. They were really getting it done with tight defence. It wasn't fire wagon.........but what else can a young inexperienced team do?

Go coast to coast with every different team in the league? And when that doesn't work, they get frustrated. Because they are young. They are inexperienced. And not playing within their means.

But they are capable of learning to play more than 1 style of hockey.

I feel how this team is coached and what direction this team should go in playing style is up for huge debate around here.

gretzky2kurri is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 06:27 PM
  #15
LawnDemon
Registered User
 
LawnDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Danger Bay
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretzky2kurri
Ah, in comes lowetide to steer the rudderless "HFS Oiler boardship" into the sunrise.

I think there is alot of truth in this thread. It's just hard for alot of us to swallow mediocrity.....again this season. Alot don't want to beleive the team has gotten worse........no matter how hard it clubs us over the head. But like Kraigus, I just can't turn my head.

I agree the Oilers won't make the playoffs. And on paper when you look at the departures mentioned in this thread it shouldn't be that shocking.

How this young team responds to adversity (right now) and next time will say alot about our spot in the pecking order in spring. It's almost a good thing if it happens earlier in the season in my opinion. And it IS early in the season. How many games Tommy can steal will be a factor also.

MacT will be a HUGE factor.

The mentality is to be a high flying, high energy team...........with limited skill.

It seems that implementing some systems (like other starless teams) for certain game situations is the farthest thing away from this coaching staffs minds. Instead just skate faster than them and we'll just go by the seat of our pants for a night of "chase the puck". That breeds inconsistancy with this much youth in the line-up.

I still reminice about that streak in the 01-02 season. Oilers had what a 10 game streak going? Shots were down and Tommys avg was real low through the stretch. They were really getting it done with tight defence. It wasn't fire wagon.........but what else can a young inexperienced team do?

Go coast to coast with every different team in the league? And when that doesn't work, they get frustrated. Because they are young. They are inexperienced. And not playing within their means.

But they are capable of learning to play more than 1 style of hockey.

I feel how this team is coached and what direction this team should go in playing style is up for huge debate around here.
as always, very astute.

i also don't disagree with LT but i keep coming back to a single thought: put a sutter behind the bench and this team will win. and winning is all that matters...

coaching is a problem here.

LawnDemon is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 06:34 PM
  #16
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDemon
as always, very astute.

i also don't disagree with LT but i keep coming back to a single thought: put a sutter behind the bench and this team will win. and winning is all that matters...

coaching is a problem here.
I would personally rather see an entertaining team that loses, than a boring team that wins.

I would rather see a team that uses speed, and takes risks, than a team that slows the game down.

I am a fan.... not a player. In the end, the final score isn't as important as how the game was played, and how entertaining it was. I love the Oilers and always have/always will support them, but I have always loved the fact that no matter how little skill there has been at times (90's ring a bell?), that they have always played the game with speed.

If the Oilers need to resort to a trap to win a cup, I'd be one disappointed fan.

dawgbone is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 06:45 PM
  #17
LawnDemon
Registered User
 
LawnDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Danger Bay
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
I would personally rather see an entertaining team that loses, than a boring team that wins.

I would rather see a team that uses speed, and takes risks, than a team that slows the game down.

I am a fan.... not a player. In the end, the final score isn't as important as how the game was played, and how entertaining it was. I love the Oilers and always have/always will support them, but I have always loved the fact that no matter how little skill there has been at times (90's ring a bell?), that they have always played the game with speed.

If the Oilers need to resort to a trap to win a cup, I'd be one disappointed fan.
you're a strange person...

i mean, sure, i'm happy with a "good game" when it's my kids on the ice. with little people i just hope that everybody has fun and nobody gets hurt.

however, when i shell out a couple hundred bucks to watch millionaires play hockey i want to see my team win. case closed.

LawnDemon is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 06:58 PM
  #18
gretzky2kurri
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,659
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDemon
as always, very astute.

i also don't disagree with LT but i keep coming back to a single thought: put a sutter behind the bench and this team will win. and winning is all that matters...

coaching is a problem here.
There would be alot of disgruntled fans if in certain game situations the Oilers threw "it" out there to preserve the lead and (perhaps) build on it when the other team makes a mistake. This team is very good at intercepting passes and alot of them can skate pretty fast when carrying the puck.

MactT was a defensive player. Huddy was a freaking defenseman along with Lowe. WTF? This team is horrible in their own end from the front and back. This staff wants these players to be the same as they themselves "were not" in the dynasty days. Time to play some friking D boys!

It would be nice to have more than 2-3 post season home games before the lock out. I think this team has the make up to go 2 or 3 rounds with the proper guidance.

But they aint gonna "firewagon" their way into the western conference semifinal.

gretzky2kurri is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 07:05 PM
  #19
Lowetide
Registered User
 
Lowetide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,281
vCash: 500
Lawn Demon makes a great point about coaching. imo MacT's big negatives are:

1. Loyalty to the veterans,

2. Lack of creativity,

3. obsession with forwards who are basically what he was,

4. Crazy ass line juggling.

What isn't on that list could come quickly: they may stop listening.

A kid like Brewer is clearly under alot of pressure, and he's such a talent that you'd have to bet on him turning the corner eventually. However, if Brewer opts out and MacT loses him, he's in a heap of trouble.

A 10 game losing streak might not lose MacT his job. HOW they lose those 10 games could seal his fate.

My guess is he lasts the season even if they win 20 games.

Lowetide is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 07:06 PM
  #20
gretzky2kurri
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,659
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
I would personally rather see an entertaining team that loses, than a boring team that wins.

I would rather see a team that uses speed, and takes risks, than a team that slows the game down.

I am a fan.... not a player. In the end, the final score isn't as important as how the game was played, and how entertaining it was. I love the Oilers and always have/always will support them, but I have always loved the fact that no matter how little skill there has been at times (90's ring a bell?), that they have always played the game with speed.

If the Oilers need to resort to a trap to win a cup, I'd be one disappointed fan.
I think there could be more of a happy medium. Some teams use it all the time. Some in certain game situations.

Oilers just try to play the same way all night. Whether they are winning 3-0, losing 3-0, or tied 3-3.

But is this boring? No. There's always something to talk about when the games over too.

And for a change.......I would rather watch 8-10 Oiler playoff games as apposed to..........1 exciting game that they win and 4 frustrating ones they lose.

gretzky2kurri is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 07:09 PM
  #21
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDemon
you're a strange person...

i mean, sure, i'm happy with a "good game" when it's my kids on the ice. with little people i just hope that everybody has fun and nobody gets hurt.

however, when i shell out a couple hundred bucks to watch millionaires play hockey i want to see my team win. case closed.
And that is why the NHL is in trouble... no one cares about a good hockey game anymore, just the W...

No wonder why the trap came to be a fixture in the NHL.

dawgbone is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 07:18 PM
  #22
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,861
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
I wasn't aroudn ac omputer this weekend - but as soon as the ending was obvious I thought I was glad that I wouldn't be around for the *****ing and kevitching that would follow. When I get back I read a couple of posts - which are exactly what I suspected, but I am glad to see Lowetide start this. I am one of the calm people who amazingly doesn't see how this teams season is already decided and that they suck terribly.

thome_26 is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 07:19 PM
  #23
G-Double
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: left coast
Posts: 979
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to G-Double
well yea, W's = fans and fans = money ,money makes the world go round and the owners happy...

G-Double is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 07:26 PM
  #24
Lowetide
Registered User
 
Lowetide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretzky2kurri
I think there could be more of a happy medium. Some teams use it all the time. Some in certain game situations.

Oilers just try to play the same way all night. Whether they are winning 3-0, losing 3-0, or tied 3-3.

But is this boring? No. There's always something to talk about when the games over too.

And for a change.......I would rather watch 8-10 Oiler playoff games as apposed to..........1 exciting game that they win and 4 frustrating ones they lose.
They sure could have used a sexy trap against St. Louis when they were up 3-0, that's for sure.

I guess what I find frustrating about MacT's style is that there's not much innovation. I remember when Fred Shero arrived in Philadelphia, everyone talked about how the Flyers were a bunch of thugs. While that was true, Shero also had 4 lines (instead of 3) and shorter shifts and a few other things going on (Parent, but he also pure offensive players like MacLeish and Leach playing big minutes).

Lemaire is the same way. Everyone talks about the trap, but he gets offense out of the damndest places, and as I recall their powerplay beats the BeJesus out of the Oilers pp.

I think the Oilers are a hard team for someone like MacTavish to coach. He'd be better with a more veteran team.

Lowetide is offline  
Old
10-26-2003, 07:31 PM
  #25
USC Trojans
I have a plan.
 
USC Trojans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: LA Oiler fan
Posts: 11,762
vCash: 500
I agree with LT's original post...I am optimistic that if we can keep this core of players for the next two or so years, the Oilers can be a force to be reckoned with...the matter is, will the new CBA allow them to do so...that we still have to see.

Looking at the big picture, I'd be willing to sit through a year of mediocrity knowing that better things will be coming for the Oilers. I'm willing to be patient this year to see how the CBA turns out before resetting my expectations for the team. Of course, I'd want them to do well this year, but if they struggle this season it wouldn't be the end of the world for me. If it means that Ovechkin could be the final piece of the puzzle for this team, then bring it on. I know some people may disagree with me but I'd rather go through one or two years of mediocrity and then have them become a contender than to watch them struggle to make the playoffs for another 6 or 7 years only to be eliminated in the first round. Maybe I'm more patient than most fans, but thats the way I feel.

As for MacT, yeah, his line juggling always puzzles me...but if you think about it, the Oilers have had most of their team come and go for the past few years. When was the last time the Oilers had their entire top line stick for more than two years? Weight to Comrie to Horcoff...Guerin to Carter to Dvorak...throw in some rookies and forwards who have come through trades and we have a totally different team every year. Finding chemistry for them is amazingly tough for a coach who's barely had three years of experience. Considering what was given to MacT, I think he's done a decent job. I think with the addition of Simpson as his assistant, the coaching for this team will only get better. That said, I do wish that he would take some risks (benching some of the vets for their poor play), but other than that, I don't think he's doing too bad of a job.

Of course, my dream would be shattered if the new CBA doesn't go our way, but for now, I'm liking what Lowe has planned for the future.

USC Trojans is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.