HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Renney exploding?

Closed Thread

Old
03-14-2006, 07:53 PM
MrAlfie

vCash: 500
Renney exploding?

Now I have no idea about his personality, but to me it seems like he sometimes just ist too nice... now my question is, did it or would it ever happen that Renney steps into the dressing room and keeps on yelling, shouting throwing waterbottles through the room and let some cursing go and question the players honor?
seeing some of the games it might be beneficial.. but im afraid that Renney is scared of killing the atmosphere..

Old
03-14-2006, 08:09 PM
Lundqvist102

Send a message via AIM to Lundqvist102
No, i can defintely imagine Renney going out there and ripping apart his team in the locker rooms. I don't know why...but its just one of those feelings...

Old
03-14-2006, 10:28 PM
Crease

He seems like the kind of guy who is everyones friend but will get in your face if you mess up real bad. Thus you play hard to remain his friend. It's important that your players like you and respect you, because they want you to like them back and you want to play hard for him for that to happen.

Old
03-15-2006, 12:53 AM
nyr5186

Plus, him going off on a tantrum at this moment probably wouldnt be beneficial. Unlike previous years, I dont think the recent struggles have anything to do with a lack of effort. The guys have generally been putting forth a solid effort. Right now I think its just a matter of execution.

Old
03-15-2006, 02:50 AM
MrAlfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr5186
Plus, him going off on a tantrum at this moment probably wouldnt be beneficial. Unlike previous years, I dont think the recent struggles have anything to do with a lack of effort. The guys have generally been putting forth a solid effort. Right now I think its just a matter of execution.
oh without a doubt, but i just wonder if hes that kinda guy that is able to push em inbetween the periods.. especially during the last intermission... because ive been scared of the 3rd period all season long .. it just seems like they are motivated for the first 2 but then let up in the last.. and thats where a good motivator could do alot of work..

Old
03-15-2006, 09:50 AM
DarthSather99

The best leaders are those that are calm during the storm. Don't show a sence of panic. Go out and work harder. That is what Renney is doing.

Closed Thread