HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

St. Patty's Day joke

Closed Thread

Old
03-17-2006, 05:56 PM
rikker

vCash: 500
St. Patty's Day joke

Shame-us O'Toole is late for an important meeting at work, and searches frantically for an empty parking spot. after 5 minutes of looking, he slams on the brakes and looks to the sky. "lord, if you can find it in ya to find me a parking spot, i swear, i'll give up drinking whisky forever".

miraculously, a spot opens up right before Shame-us.

he looks up to the sky with a grin, and proclaims loudly "never mind, i found one".

happy St. Patty's day,

Old
03-17-2006, 06:05 PM
CREW99AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by isle-ike-it-alot
Shame-us O'Toole is late for an important meeting at work, and searches frantically for an empty parking spot. after 5 minutes of looking, he slams on the brakes and looks to the sky. "lord, if you can find it in ya to find me a parking spot, i swear, i'll give up drinking whisky forever".

miraculously, a spot opens up right before Shame-us.

he looks up to the sky with a grin, and proclaims loudly "never mind, i found one".

happy St. Patty's day,

Old
03-17-2006, 07:20 PM
rikker

ah heck, how about another.

Shame-us exits the bar (after quite a binge, as you guessed) and hops in his car.

he starts to pull away and notices a big tree in the middle of the road. he swerves wildly to the left, only to find another tree right in front of him. this time, he swerves to the right, and looks up in time to see another tree in the middle of the road. for quite a few miles, Shame-us is zig-zagging back and forth, until he is finally pulled over by an officer.

"Shame-us, what in the hell are you doing swerving all over the place?".

Shame-us slurs back, "didn't you see all those trees in the middle of the road, ociffer?"

the policeman shakes his head and scolds Shame-us. "you drunken fool...those weren't trees, that was your air freshener!"

cheers lads.

Closed Thread