HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Corvo back in Boston for his assault hearing

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-27-2003, 06:30 AM
  #1
jfont
Registered User
 
jfont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 15,374
vCash: 500
Awards:
Corvo back in Boston for his assault hearing

http://www.latimes.com/sports/hockey...orts-nhl-kings

__________________
Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off
jfont is offline  
Old
10-27-2003, 09:40 PM
  #2
Disco Volante
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: 2nd to FloydianSlip
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,563
vCash: 500
3 years suspended sentence...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Disco Volante is offline  
Old
10-27-2003, 09:44 PM
  #3
wabwat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: pasadena, ca.
Posts: 6,676
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to wabwat
Quote:
Originally Posted by PornoHolocaust
who didn't see that coming... counseling and community service...

can anyone say flew to Massachusetts to plea down at a hearing?

wabwat is offline  
Old
10-27-2003, 10:40 PM
  #4
agentfouser
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabwat
who didn't see that coming... counseling and community service...

can anyone say flew to Massachusetts to plea down at a hearing?
so, for the legally inept, does this mean that he will serve prison time, or does suspended really mean that he is sentenced to time but won't serve it. or is it postponed until age 45, or to be doled out one week at time over the next 20 years?

 
Old
10-27-2003, 11:19 PM
  #5
LuckyLUC20
Registered User
 
LuckyLUC20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Somewhere in So-Cal
Country: United States
Posts: 3,496
vCash: 500
From what I hear, it's going to be no jail time, community service and counseling. He basically has to be a good boy for the next 3 years and not get in any trouble. I think... not really sure.

Anybody, correct me if I'm wrong.

LuckyLUC20 is offline  
Old
10-28-2003, 06:09 AM
  #6
B-MEL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Destin, FL
Country: India
Posts: 557
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentfouser
so, for the legally inept, does this mean that he will serve prison time, or does suspended really mean that he is sentenced to time but won't serve it. or is it postponed until age 45, or to be doled out one week at time over the next 20 years?

He basically is on probation for 3 years, starting now. If he gets into any kind of trouble, he will be sent to jail for his 2 years. If he is a "good boy" for 3 years, he will, not have to serve a day in jail.

Sincerely,

Johnnie Cochran

B-MEL is offline  
Old
10-28-2003, 06:54 AM
  #7
hangons
Registered User
 
hangons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Westlake Village
Posts: 740
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin Man
He basically is on probation for 3 years, starting now. If he gets into any kind of trouble, he will be sent to jail for his 2 years. If he is a "good boy" for 3 years, he will, not have to serve a day in jail.

Sincerely,

Johnnie Cochran

I JUST HEARD ON THE RADIO. CORVO PLEADED GUILTY AND GOT A TWO YEARS SUSPENDED SENTENCE!

hangons is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.