HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Word swap

Closed Thread

Old
03-21-2006, 02:07 PM
The n00b King ©*

vCash: 500
Word swap

Okay, i know this may seem slightly redundant, but making typos on a message board is one thing, but on the RDS site like this, sometimes funny things come out...Here's an article RDS put up on their web site:

Quote:
Mardi 21 mars 2006 - (RDS.ca) – Le défenseur des Blues de St. Louis Barret Jackman va rater le reste de la saison, en raison d’une joue facturée, a annoncé l’équipe, mardi.
"Defenseman Barret Jackman from the St-Louis Blues will be out for the rest of the season due to a billed cheek [...]"

Anyways, i thought this was fairly funny....

Last edited by The n00b King ©*: 03-21-2006 at 02:52 PM.
Old
03-21-2006, 02:25 PM
NBHABSFAN

The spelling and grammer police have arrived. Take cover.

Old
03-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Matrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
Okay, i know this may seem slightly redundant, but making typos on a message board is one thing, but on the RDS site like this, sometimes funny things come out...Here's an article RDS put up on their web site (with their obviously grammar deficient writer):

"Defenseman Barret Jackman from the St-Louis Blues will be out for the rest of the season due to a billed cheek [...]"

Anyways, i thought this was fairly funny....
What do you mean??? St-Louis will have to pay for that injury no???

Anyone saw the fight? I did and even though Hordichuck gave him a real good punch, you would never though it would've caused that, until Jackman stopped punching and tried to find a way to end this fight.

Closed Thread