HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

chistov

Closed Thread

Old
10-27-2003, 04:50 AM
Bignasti

vCash: 500
chistov

Noticed he was listed as a healthy scratch for last night's game !
If the Ducks are unhappy with him -and this would indicate that they are, it seems much more plausible for him to be included in a Comrie deal (the ducks are one of the teams reportedly interested http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam031027/nhl_edm1-sun.html). Although it would be a gamble, I'd do this straight up given the situation.

Old
10-27-2003, 06:25 AM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
OH GOD!! I hope thats what that means!!!! I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Chistov as an Oiler. Him and Hemsky are two of probably the top 6-7 young kids in the NHL!!!! That'd be great. He's so fast and shifty - he'd fit right in with the Oilers! I just hope that the Ducks are ready to give up on him after a few so-so games (he hasn't been that bad, as he is one of the few non-minus players in Anaheim right now)!!

Old
10-27-2003, 12:58 PM
creative giant*

when is winter going to shut his mouth? if he thinks klowe and comrie are Marx and Reagan, then he must think of himself as Aristotle, reading klowe's mind all the time

Old
10-27-2003, 01:11 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Winter is a little Jerk. I mean so much for there little confidentiality agreement - what a two faced jerk off! Again (I've did this already), If you happen to see this post Winter:
:moon:

Old
10-27-2003, 01:15 PM
Oiler94

Send a message via MSN to Oiler94
Chistov for Comrie would be amazing!

Old
10-27-2003, 03:20 PM
future consideration

Chistov is not getting dealt. Ask any Duck fan on thier board and they'll tell you the same. The Ducks are pretty deep at center and don't really need to trade their best prospect winger for another center.

Old
10-27-2003, 04:24 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by future consideration
Chistov is not getting dealt. Ask any Duck fan on thier board and they'll tell you the same. The Ducks are pretty deep at center and don't really need to trade their best prospect winger for another center.
Well they might not be overly crazy about the something like that, but it has been reported several places and holds as much chance as any of the other rumors

Old
10-27-2003, 05:15 PM
Jim_Harnock

Quote:
Originally Posted by future consideration
Chistov is not getting dealt. Ask any Duck fan on thier board and they'll tell you the same.
Last time I checked, Ducks fans aren't the ones who make trades. Check any hockey board and you'll find a list of "untouchables" who end up being traded by the end of the season.

Old
10-27-2003, 05:28 PM
outKast*

If the Ducks ever want to get rid of Chistov, then i want a defenseman comming back. I think either Vishnovsky or Sauer comming Edmonton's way would be great from Edmonton's POV.

Chistov, Sauer

for

Comrie, Allen, 5th

or

Chistov, Vishnovsky

for

Comrie, Fergusson, 2nd

Old
10-27-2003, 05:35 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilflip
If the Ducks ever want to get rid of Chistov, then i want a defenseman comming back. I think either Vishnovsky or Sauer comming Edmonton's way would be great from Edmonton's POV.

Chistov, Sauer

for

Comrie, Allen, 5th

or

Chistov, Vishnovsky

for

Comrie, Fergusson, 2nd
I don't mind the second prop. but I think that second should be a third. other then that I'd be happy with it.

Old
10-28-2003, 02:12 AM
future consideration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Harnock
Last time I checked, Ducks fans aren't the ones who make trades. Check any hockey board and you'll find a list of "untouchables" who end up being traded by the end of the season.
All I'm saying is that they would know whats going on their team best. Chistov is comparable to Hemsky. Would we trade Hemsky for another LW? Doubtful, so I doubt they're trading Chistov for another center. Especially since Getzlaf almost made the team this year.

Closed Thread