HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

All Purpose Tickets Thread III

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-11-2017, 10:20 AM
  #76
drwpreds
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 500
Really surprising to me how many people seem to be defending the Preds on these ridiculous ticket prices.

I completely understand trying to sell season tickets. I get it. But that alone is not a justification for making single game ticket prices almost completely unaffordable for the average fan.

Season tickets alone do not make a franchise- there is a reason teams have a limit on season tickets- you don’t want your entire building to be all season tickets (nor would it ever be even IF they wanted to- you just are not going to sell 17,000 of them).

The fact is there are only a limited number of people who are willing (or able) to buy season tickets. If a franchise’s message to its fans is “you have to buy season tickets or we are going to make tickets so expensive that the average fan cannot attend any of the big games for the team”- well that is a horrible, horrible look for the team.

Again, I don’t have any problem with a team trying to capitalize on a situation and strike while the iron is hot. But I just think they went way overboard with $600 lower level and $250 upper level for CONFERENCE FINAL. I knew the prices would go up, but I thought the tickets would be more in line with something similar to what the Penguins are charging- maybe $300 or so for lower level. Heck, even $400 I could live with. BUT THE PREDS HAVE DOUBLED THAT- I just think it is ridiculous. How much are finals tickets going to be?? $800? $1,000? Are people going to defend this prices no matter how high they get?

And the fact is when this hot run is over, the Predators are still going to need these “average non-sth” fans that they seem to be thumbing their nose at right now. You should not have to spend thousands of dollars on season tickets to just be able to attend one playoff game.

I guess I must be the only one who feels this way, but it is just how I feel- and even though this isn’t affecting me at all because I am a STH and have my tickets, it really disappoints and almost angers me the way they are going about it.

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 10:39 AM
  #77
predfan24
Registered User
 
predfan24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,990
vCash: 500
I have seen lots of people online, who are prob STH, trying to sell extra tickets they bought at the discounted STH holder price at face value or close to it. I'm banking on their not being enough interest for all these extra tickets at their current prices and people will lower the price as games 3 and 4 get closer. Like I said I've seen lots of people trying to sell. Perhaps people will buy them and prices will stay high. We shall see.


Last edited by predfan24: 05-11-2017 at 10:48 AM.
predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 10:56 AM
  #78
Preds33
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 9,112
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
Really surprising to me how many people seem to be defending the Preds on these ridiculous ticket prices.

I completely understand trying to sell season tickets. I get it. But that alone is not a justification for making single game ticket prices almost completely unaffordable for the average fan.

Season tickets alone do not make a franchise- there is a reason teams have a limit on season tickets- you don’t want your entire building to be all season tickets (nor would it ever be even IF they wanted to- you just are not going to sell 17,000 of them).

The fact is there are only a limited number of people who are willing (or able) to buy season tickets. If a franchise’s message to its fans is “you have to buy season tickets or we are going to make tickets so expensive that the average fan cannot attend any of the big games for the team”- well that is a horrible, horrible look for the team.

Again, I don’t have any problem with a team trying to capitalize on a situation and strike while the iron is hot. But I just think they went way overboard with $600 lower level and $250 upper level for CONFERENCE FINAL. I knew the prices would go up, but I thought the tickets would be more in line with something similar to what the Penguins are charging- maybe $300 or so for lower level. Heck, even $400 I could live with. BUT THE PREDS HAVE DOUBLED THAT- I just think it is ridiculous. How much are finals tickets going to be?? $800? $1,000? Are people going to defend this prices no matter how high they get?

And the fact is when this hot run is over, the Predators are still going to need these “average non-sth” fans that they seem to be thumbing their nose at right now. You should not have to spend thousands of dollars on season tickets to just be able to attend one playoff game.

I guess I must be the only one who feels this way, but it is just how I feel- and even though this isn’t affecting me at all because I am a STH and have my tickets, it really disappoints and almost angers me the way they are going about it.

I get what you are saying, but I also see the team's point of view. In the end as long as they sell out it doesn't matter. If the team finds they have issues here, they will adjust in the future.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 11:16 AM
  #79
drwpreds
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
I get what you are saying, but I also see the team's point of view. In the end as long as they sell out it doesn't matter. If the team finds they have issues here, they will adjust in the future.
They are just unnecessarily burning through some goodwill with the fans in my opinion. And I just don't see their point of view at all on $600 freaking dollar tickets- there is no way our tickets should be double that of any other team.

But I think I have made my point- I will try to stop beating this dead horse

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 11:29 AM
  #80
SavageSteve
Registered User
 
SavageSteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 658
vCash: 500
All I know is that I should have cashed in on this deal from the VUMC spam mail I get at work... Didn't read it till yesterday. http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/webapps...ampaign=MyVUMC

My guess is also that they did this 'discount' with a lot of other corporate partners too. I'm sure I'll be looking harder at those emails if we are fortunate enough to get past the Ducks.

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 11:29 AM
  #81
FossilFndr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
They are just unnecessarily burning through some goodwill with the fans in my opinion. And I just don't see their point of view at all on $600 freaking dollar tickets- there is no way our tickets should be double that of any other team.

But I think I have made my point- I will try to stop beating this dead horse
Guess Preds want to see the upper limit of prices, given there might only be 2 home games in WCF and it has been a couple decades in the making the event is rare and may not be repeated in another decade, though we all hope/expect it won't take that long. I'm really disappointed in the price management that they would really gouge those of us who don't live close enough for STH access. Guess it has become 'you want to support the team then pay with a pound of flesh, nothing less, because we are that cocky & greedy."

FossilFndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 11:31 AM
  #82
Preds33
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 9,112
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FossilFndr View Post
Guess Preds want to see the upper limit of prices, given there might only be 2 home games in WCF and it has been a couple decades in the making the event is rare and may not be repeated in another decade, though we all hope/expect it won't take that long. I'm really disappointed in the price management that they would really gouge those of us who don't live close enough for STH access. Guess it has become 'you want to support the team then pay with a pound of flesh, nothing less, because we are that cocky & greedy."
Or use someone you know that has access to discounts.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 12:03 PM
  #83
jumb0
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSteve View Post
All I know is that I should have cashed in on this deal from the VUMC spam mail I get at work... Didn't read it till yesterday. http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/webapps...ampaign=MyVUMC

My guess is also that they did this 'discount' with a lot of other corporate partners too. I'm sure I'll be looking harder at those emails if we are fortunate enough to get past the Ducks.


They did. I got two for game 3 for less than half of what it would have cost for 1 of the same ticket through the public onsale.

jumb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 12:06 PM
  #84
deanwormer
Registered User
 
deanwormer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 1,933
vCash: 500
complaining about the prices seems silly - it's demand driven, just like all year. It's why the casual fan is almost always getting into a Tues night game - certainly those wonderful matchups with COL or ARI, etc - at a considerably lower price than a STH. Or why they now can jack up the Sat night games against many, although someone is still getting in on some deal like a McD's 4pack - again, well below what most STHs paid for the game.

now the demand is high, so is the cost - like the opposite of so many of those Tues sucky games..... or Thurs drunkfest college nights....

deanwormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 12:22 PM
  #85
la flama blanca
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 109
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
They are just unnecessarily burning through some goodwill with the fans in my opinion. And I just don't see their point of view at all on $600 freaking dollar tickets- there is no way our tickets should be double that of any other team.

But I think I have made my point- I will try to stop beating this dead horse
The market is and will set the price not the Preds. To underprice the tickets would be bad business if only to make fans feel better and the fans still not get tickets. The tickets would sell out immediately by scalpers and bots. The Preds would be leaving all that money on the table.

Life in Nashville is expensive, we have the most expensive hotel rates in the country. During the CMA the lovely Quality Inn downtown is $400/night, let's just say not the classiest hotel. Housing is just as crazy.

Adele tickets last year sold out in less than two minutes, after that you could not get an upper level tickets for less than $300 and lowers were much higher than what the Preds are charging.

While these prices are crazy to you they arent to others, people are paying it. Harry Styles show at the Ryman you are looking at $800 to $2000 for one ticket.

The average price for the semifinal game in the NCAA this year was $450 in a 60k+ stadium

The preds offered $75 tickets for this series on Monday and they sold out instantly. Even during the season they sold $15 tickets the day of, they did not have to do that. To say the Front office is greedy is disingenuous. I want what is best for the organization. If they go deeper they will make as much revenue in the playoffs as they made in one entire season which will be great for the stability of the team in the long run.


Last edited by la flama blanca: 05-11-2017 at 12:31 PM. Reason: added final four
la flama blanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 12:32 PM
  #86
TitansVolsPreds615
Registered User
 
TitansVolsPreds615's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,073
vCash: 500
I remember when we could not sell out of $28 playoff tickets.

TitansVolsPreds615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 12:54 PM
  #87
drwpreds
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by la flama blanca View Post
The market is and will set the price not the Preds. To underprice the tickets would be bad business if only to make fans feel better and the fans still not get tickets. The tickets would sell out immediately by scalpers and bots. The Preds would be leaving all that money on the table.

Life in Nashville is expensive, we have the most expensive hotel rates in the country. During the CMA the lovely Quality Inn downtown is $400/night, let's just say not the classiest hotel. Housing is just as crazy.

Adele tickets last year sold out in less than two minutes, after that you could not get an upper level tickets for less than $300 and lowers were much higher than what the Preds are charging.

While these prices are crazy to you they arent to others, people are paying it. Harry Styles show at the Ryman you are looking at $800 to $2000 for one ticket.

The average price for the semifinal game in the NCAA this year was $450 in a 60k+ stadium

The preds offered $75 tickets for this series on Monday and they sold out instantly. Even during the season they sold $15 tickets the day of, they did not have to do that. To say the Front office is greedy is disingenuous. I want what is best for the organization. If they go deeper they will make as much revenue in the playoffs as they made in one entire season which will be great for the stability of the team in the long run.
Again, I am not asking anyone to “underprice” tickets. But when the prices are double the price of any other team, to me, that is too much, especially in this market. This hot streak is a great thing, but you can’t lose sight of the fact that we are still a franchise basically in its infancy, and we are still trying to grow the market. You are telling me that if the Preds charged, say, $400 for a corner lower level ticket- THAT is underpricing?? There is a fine line between taking advantage of a situation and gouging your fan base.

And to use the argument “if people are paying it, the price is not too high”- does that mean they could charge $1,000 or more for 1 ticket at you wouldn’t have a problem with it?? Because with this few tickets available there are people who would pay it.

If our tickets were in line with other teams, or even marginally higher I would not say a single word. But twice as much?? Yeah I have a problem with that. As I pointed out above, the average fan who the Preds are alienating and thumbing their nose- well, the Preds are going to need those fans in the future.

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 12:58 PM
  #88
FossilFndr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
Or use someone you know that has access to discounts.
I did not know how that worked, when I would have had to make the request.
diva is letting me get the seat next to her for game 4 and I'm grateful.

I did spot 2 for game 6 (326 row C) and paid $525 for the pair. Felt like an idiot, still do, but decided I'd rather pay a completely unfair amount to the team rather than maybe pay more later or not get to be there. If we made WCF every few years then maybe I would not have done it, but wanted to be there this first time so paid my pound of flesh. Already decided that SCF would be completely out of reach (est $400+ for 300 level). I would love to get to see Preds in SCF once in my lifetime, but I can't go with the expected non STH pricing.


But if someone would help me with 2 SCF tickets at fair rate I would be forever grateful. Or 2 tickets for game 6 I'd love to release the ones I have and enjoy the game without the price hanging over my head.

I'm trying not to be bitter and lose my love of this team because of this gouging. But can only blame myself, I could have stayed home and enjoyed watching on TV as usual.


Last edited by FossilFndr: 05-11-2017 at 01:04 PM.
FossilFndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 01:00 PM
  #89
TitansVolsPreds615
Registered User
 
TitansVolsPreds615's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,073
vCash: 500
I have long said I would pay any amount to see a Vols national title, Preds cup or Titans Superbowl. Waiting for the chance to put that to the test.

TitansVolsPreds615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 01:02 PM
  #90
Preds33
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 9,112
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FossilFndr View Post
I did not know how that worked, when I would have had to make the request.
diva is letting me get the seat next to her for game 4 and I'm grateful.

I did spot 2 for game 6 (326 row C) and paid $525 for the pair. Felt like an idiot, still do, but decided I'd rather pay a completely unfair amount to the team rather than maybe pay more later or not get to be there. If we made WCF every few years then maybe I would not have done it, but wanted to be there this first time so paid my pound of flesh. Already decided that SCF would be completely out of reach (est $400+ for 300 level). I would love to get to see Preds in SCF once in my lifetime, but I can't go with the expected non STH pricing.

But if someone would help me with 2 SCF tickets at fair rate I would be forever grateful.
FYI....Per the email STH's got, the STH presale price (non-STH discount rate) for the same section as the seat you are using for game 4 is $175 for the individual rate (was listed as $125 for WCF). I'd say just ask a STH if they can buy it and you pay them back.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 01:10 PM
  #91
FossilFndr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
FYI....Per the email STH's got, the STH presale price (non-STH discount rate) for the same section as the seat you are using for game 4 is $175 for the individual rate (was listed as $125 for WCF). I'd say just ask a STH if they can buy it and you pay them back.
I only know 3 - 4 STH since I live so far away. Made a point of meeting some of you posters when I do get to games to put face with screen name. At least one of them will get a PM shortly.

FossilFndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 01:18 PM
  #92
jumb0
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
FYI prices for Game 1

Upper Level: 70-135
Club Level: 290-330
Lower Level: 225-780

jumb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 01:38 PM
  #93
LCPreds
Registered User
 
LCPreds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: TN
Posts: 1,788
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansVolsPreds615 View Post
I have long said I would pay any amount to see a Vols national title, Preds cup or Titans Superbowl. Waiting for the chance to put that to the test.
It's funny you write this because I was asked which I would rather see happen. I've already seen a Vols title and frankly they have dipped to my 3rd tier relative to the other 2.

Never thought you'd catch me saying this 10 years ago but I'd take a Preds Cup over a Titans Super Bowl any day. There's just something about the amount of emotional investment you put into the hockey playoffs relative to football. The journey is long and even to this point it feels so much different than anything I ever remember feeling following a football team through the season/playoffs.

LCPreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 01:58 PM
  #94
Drake744
Swedish House Mafia
 
Drake744's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Nashville
Posts: 9,810
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCPreds View Post
It's funny you write this because I was asked which I would rather see happen. I've already seen a Vols title and frankly they have dipped to my 3rd tier relative to the other 2.

Never thought you'd catch me saying this 10 years ago but I'd take a Preds Cup over a Titans Super Bowl any day. There's just something about the amount of emotional investment you put into the hockey playoffs relative to football. The journey is long and even to this point it feels so much different than anything I ever remember feeling following a football team through the season/playoffs.
My friend who lives in Seattle now has been a huge Preds fan since day one and a huge Seahawks fan since he was a kid. When the Seahawks won the Super Bowl he was incredibly pumped and he loved it, but he would give that up for a Preds Cup any and every day.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 02:03 PM
  #95
la flama blanca
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 109
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
....

And to use the argument “if people are paying it, the price is not too high”- does that mean they could charge $1,000 or more for 1 ticket at you wouldn’t have a problem with it?? Because with this few tickets available there are people who would pay it. ...
No problem at all, if people are willing to pay it why not. Pro sports is not a charity. If there is another round you will see $1000 tickets for lower levels, I bet uppers will be close to $500.

la flama blanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 02:39 PM
  #96
kypredsfan
Smashville Subban
 
kypredsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Mt. Juliet, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 5,146
vCash: 500
The time for the organization to draw in casual fans with cheap deals is on weeknights during the regular season. This is where the club and the sth "cash in" so to speak. Our arena is small and the demand is as high as ever. I have no issues with what they're doing.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 03:13 PM
  #97
drwpreds
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
The time for the organization to draw in casual fans with cheap deals is on weeknights during the regular season. This is where the club and the sth "cash in" so to speak. Our arena is small and the demand is as high as ever. I have no issues with what they're doing.
You make it sound like I am asking them to charge $39 for tickets. I am not asking them to make the Conference finals games “McDonald’s 4 pack nights” Far from it. And I am all for them cashing in.

But not charging double what everyone else is charging. You don’t think $400 tickets would be “cashing in”?? What is odd about the pricing is the prices were very much in line with everyone else’s ticket prices until this round. There is no logical reason- other than to just charge as high a price as possible- for there to be an over 200% increase from round 2 to round 3. Why didn’t they have a huge increase from round 1 to 2?

I am pretty shocked that most of you on here don’t seem to think there is any price point that is off limits. Heck, make if $1,500 if someone will pay it.

But you are actually hurting your business in the long run if you exclude everyone BUT the hard core STH’s like us, who will be there no matter what. You think a playoff run- to be able to experience that in person- is not a great time to draw in and hook casual fans??? Of course it is. We are probably beginning a window here where we are going to be true contenders for several years, meaning many playoff games in the future.

So are you guys really saying that the only people who should be able to experience these future games are season ticket holders???? I just do not agree with that at all (and I am a STH).

Yes, the team can make a few more bucks this round by gouging the casual fan. But believe me- the team is cashing in BIG TIME on this run whether than charge $600 or $400 for tickets. But I firmly believe that in the long run they are hurting themselves by opening up the possibility of burning through goodwill and alienating casual fans at a time when there should be nothing but positivity right now.

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 05:48 PM
  #98
la flama blanca
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 109
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post

.....But you are actually hurting your business in the long run if you exclude everyone BUT the hard core STH’s like us, who will be there no matter what. You think a playoff run- to be able to experience that in person- is not a great time to draw in and hook casual fans??? Of course it is. We are probably beginning a window here where we are going to be true contenders for several years, meaning many playoff games in the future. ......
The Preds much rather have the 1000 new STH holders ( and I am willing to bet the have sold 1000+ season tickets with this run), than selling tickets to the casual fan who will not buy a ticket to every game next year. Saying the are gouging fans is ridiculous. Most of the tickets (the STH) in the arena are reasonable since they are just a fraction over the regular price. The remaining probably < 2000- are the higher price. If they were 'gouging' they would have raised the STH prices to a crazy amount. I don't understand why you think they need to cater to this casual fan to get them into hockey, we are past that at this point that is why no one is really having an issue with it.

And if you think this is gouging - Stubhub already has listings from scalpers for the next round, uppers start at $1200


Last edited by la flama blanca: 05-11-2017 at 05:53 PM.
la flama blanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 06:01 PM
  #99
drwpreds
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by la flama blanca View Post
The Preds much rather have the 1000 new STH holders ( and I am willing to bet the have sold 1000+ season tickets with this run), than selling tickets to the casual fan who will not buy a ticket to every game next year. Saying the are gouging fans is ridiculous. Most of the tickets (the STH) in the arena are reasonable since they are just a fraction over the regular price. The remaining probably < 2000- are the higher price. If they were 'gouging' they would have raised the STH prices to a crazy amount. I don't understand why you think they need to cater to this casual fan to get them into hockey, we are past that at this point that is why no one is really having an issue with it.
Again, the playoffs are not just about the season ticket holders. If that was all that mattered the Preds would have averaged 10,000 per game and would not have had this long sellout streak. This whole "all that matters is the season ticket holders" is just ridiculous- and again, I AM a season ticket holder. This franchise needs those casual/non-sth fans, too.

It doesn't have to be an either/or situation between the STH and the average fan. The Preds have quite obviously taken care of their STH quite nicely. So at this point, they don't have to make their tickets 2 to 3 times higher than every other NHL team at this point. They just don't. I have several friends who are Preds fans who would LOVE to take their kid to a playoff game. But it would cost them over $1,300 for two tickets to go to one playoff game. You don't think that is excessive?? It is completely ridiculous. I am not asking anyone to "cater" to anybody. Just charge a fair price for the remaining single game tickets- that is it

But as I have stated I guess I am alone on this board in my thinking so I guess we should just move on.

And just as a footnote, I just checked Anaheim tickets. You can get a lower level ticket there for as little as $225. The most expensive is $385. And Nashville is charging $600?????????

That is my only gripe- I just think they have gone way overboard with the pricing of single game tickets, and the fact that ours are 2-3 times more than every other team is proof of that.

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 06:02 PM
  #100
drwpreds
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by la flama blanca View Post

And if you think this is gouging - Stubhub already has listings from scalpers for the next round, uppers start at $1200
Those are secondary market scalpers- has nothing to do with the conversation we are having here.

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.