HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Avery does pushups...

Closed Thread

Old
03-26-2006, 07:36 PM
HeShootseyScores

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpest19
Going after Luc after he had dropped the gloves with Parros.
Now, why would Darcy go after Luc if Luc did nothing? Hmmm.

Old
03-26-2006, 07:49 PM
kingpest19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeShootseyScores
Now, why would Darcy go after Luc if Luc did nothing? Hmmm.
You brought it up. When did Luc cheap shot Hordichuk? Hordichuk was pissed because Luc had the audacity to put a shoulder into him. So instead of putting the body on him he goes after him. You really need to look at the situation without the rose colored glasses on.

Old
03-26-2006, 07:50 PM
muddycreek*

Everyone knows that Avery is a unskilled, washed up, jackass. To acknowledge him in any way would actually validate that he is a hockey player, which he is not. Afetr he "turtled" agianst Nashville, eveyone saw him for hwat he is, a skilless, washed up, coward of a "man."

Old
03-26-2006, 07:54 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
You brought it up. When did Luc cheap shot Hordichuk? Hordichuk was pissed because Luc had the audacity to put a shoulder into him. So instead of putting the body on him he goes after him. You really need to look at the situation without the rose colored glasses on.
You are right. Since it was the first time that Luc had actually made physcial contact on the ice, it must have surprised Darcy.

Rose colored glasses ... check. I would say the same to you, but you obviously aren't wearing any. Your comments are not biased at all.

Old
03-26-2006, 07:55 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddycreek
Everyone knows that Avery is a unskilled, washed up, jackass. To acknowledge him in any way would actually validate that he is a hockey player, which he is not. Afetr he "turtled" agianst Nashville, eveyone saw him for hwat he is, a skilless, washed up, coward of a "man."
Perfectly stated. Nicely done.

Old
03-26-2006, 07:58 PM
kingpest19

Quote:
You are right. Since it was the first time that Luc had actually made physcial contact on the ice, it must have surprised Darcy.

Rose colored glasses ... check. I would say the same to you, but you obviously aren't wearing any. Your comments are not biased at all.
Where did I say Luc did nothing? You said Hordichuk alledgedly went after Luc for cheap shots. He got a 10 min misconduct for it so I guess the misconduct was alledgedly also? When did Luc cheap shot Hordichuk? Thats all I asked and yet for some reason you couldnt answer it.

Old
03-26-2006, 08:01 PM
kingpest19

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddycreek
Unskilled? Washed up? How does an un skilled washed up player improve his point totals every year? You avery haters make me laugh. Its all the same. Yeah he can be a jack *** at times but to call him unskilled and washed up is a joke.

Old
03-26-2006, 08:03 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
When did Luc cheap shot Hordichuk? Thats all I asked and yet for some reason you couldnt answer it.
Sorry, I forgot to answer. You are spewing so much crap, it takes time to point out your mistakes.

When Darcy was being cheapshot, repeatedly hit by one of your miserable players that I don't even care to remember who it was and Darcy was just skating back to the bench and he turns around and Luc is there and hits Darcy. Cheap shot.

Anything else?

Old
03-26-2006, 08:04 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
Yeah he can be a jack *** at times but to call him unskilled and washed up is a joke.
He was a healthy scratch this year for how many games?

Old
03-26-2006, 08:10 PM
kingpest19

Quote:
Sorry, I forgot to answer. You are spewing so much crap, it takes time to point out your mistakes.

When Darcy was being cheapshot, repeatedly hit by one of your miserable players that I don't even care to remember who it was and Darcy was just skating back to the bench and he turns around and Luc is there and hits Darcy. Cheap shot.

Anything else?
I was spewing crap? You were the one that started in on Luc cheapshotted Hordichuk. My posts in this thread were about how this wasnt a shot per se at the Preds but more of a release because of whe hes gone through with Andy Murray this season. So if thats spewing crap I dont know what else to say.
Luc put a shoulder into Hordichuk if thats a cheap shot go watch figure skating. You can say Parros was cheap shotting him but to say Luc was is a complete joke. As far as Avery being a healthy scratch once or twice and that was right before the olympic break. And that had to do with a problem he and murray had at the time. Not with his skills as a hockey player.

Old
03-26-2006, 08:17 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
Luc put a shoulder into Hordichuk if thats a cheap shot go watch figure skating. You can say Parros was cheap shotting him but to say Luc was is a complete joke. As far as Avery being a healthy scratch once or twice and that was right before the olympic break. And that had to do with a problem he and murray had at the time. No twith his skills as a hockey player.
Just what I expected as a response. I could have almost wrote that word for word.

Get your tee times scheduled for the weekend of April 21. You can watch us in the playoffs if you don't want to play golf.

Old
03-26-2006, 08:22 PM
kingpest19

Quote:
Just what I expected as a response. I could have almost wrote that word for word.

Get your tee times scheduled for the weekend of April 21. You can watch us in the playoffs if you don't want to play golf.

This is too funny. Was Luc a saint in the situation? No but to call what he did a cheap shot is a joke. You just dont seem to like the fact that some disagrees with you. You hate avery cant admit that the guy has some decent skills. But yet Hordichuk is a god to you. Talk about being hypocritical.

Old
03-26-2006, 08:26 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
This is too funny. Was Luc a saint in the situation? No but to call what he did a cheap shot is a joke. You just dont seem to like the fact that some disagrees with you. You hate avery cant admit that the guy has some decent skills. But yet Hordichuk is a god to you. Talk about being hypocritical.
Oh, Avery has skills. He's the best turtle I've ever seen. Period.

I'm fine with you disagreeing. I enjoy it. You like Avery, so I know what I'm dealing with.

Old
03-26-2006, 09:33 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

Quote:

Wow. Second time in the playoffs and you're talking like Nashville is Montreal or something.

Cheapshot? If you think Luc *bumping* an enforcer is a cheapshot then you are a prime example of the fan that Gary Bettman caters towards which, in turn, has ruined the game of hockey.

Congratulations for that and please, the garbage that you have been spewing allows you to never say anything about rose-colored glasses. I love Darcy Hordichuk as a player but you make him sound like Gretzky in the physical department. You can take off your mustard-colored glasses and at least get some facts behind your statements.

Cheap shots? It's hockey not tractor-pulls buddy.

Old
03-26-2006, 09:39 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing
Wow. Second time in the playoffs and you're talking like Nashville is Montreal or something.

Cheapshot? If you think Luc *bumping* an enforcer is a cheapshot then you are a prime example of the fan that Gary Bettman caters towards which, in turn, has ruined the game of hockey.

Congratulations for that and please, the garbage that you have been spewing allows you to never say anything about rose-colored glasses. I love Darcy Hordichuk as a player but you make him sound like Gretzky in the physical department. You can take off your mustard-colored glasses and at least get some facts behind your statements.

Cheap shots? It's hockey not tractor-pulls buddy.

You see, BigKing, at least kingpest19 doesn't jump to the idiot redneck thing. C'mon. I'm obviously not a redneck. But I do know one.

So, now we hear that Luc did in fact touch Darcy. Huh, before he didn't touch him. Very selective.

I have plenty of facts behind my statements. One of which is we will be in the playoffs and you have a slim shot at best to make it. Enjoy.

I also didn't know that hockey was ruined. Sorry for ruining it. You know, now's a good time to fire our coach. Since we have a winning record. Isn't that what you guys did? You know, the guys who haven't ruined hockey.

Old
03-26-2006, 10:05 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

anymore personal attacks on either side, and the thread is closed and consequences are rendered.

clean it up. there's no reason this can't be civil. kingpest19 is doing an admirable job of staying respectful. i urge other kings fans to follow his lead...and some of you preds fans to do the same.

Old
03-26-2006, 10:08 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

Quote:
You see, BigKing, at least kingpest19 doesn't jump to the idiot redneck thing. C'mon. I'm obviously not a redneck. But I do know one.

So, now we hear that Luc did in fact touch Darcy. Huh, before he didn't touch him. Very selective.

I have plenty of facts behind my statements. One of which is we will be in the playoffs and you have a slim shot at best to make it. Enjoy.

I also didn't know that hockey was ruined. Sorry for ruining it. You know, now's a good time to fire our coach. Since we have a winning record. Isn't that what you guys did? You know, the guys who haven't ruined hockey.
I didn't fire him. No, I would have fired him three years ago. Wait, I actually never would have hired him in the first place.

This team has a slim chance of making the playoffs; they had zero chance with Murray behind the bench.

I'm not selective about Luc touching Hordichuk. I watched all of it develop since I knew Parros and Hordi would have a go for sure. Hordichuk ran a King so Parros followed him around the ice. Hordichuk hit another player and then took a dive from a love tap in the shoulder from Parros. Parros challenged him and all he did was push him when he was trying to get up. Real dirty.

Then, my god, Robitaille BUMPED into him. I mean it, it was just a bump. If it was a cheapshot then it was a cheapshot to Darcy's pride because after the Parros incident he skated like a madman at Luc and looked like a complete assclown at center ice, standing by himself and making gestures.

If Avery got in a fight with a Pred and then skated over to Kariya and did some dance you would have an aneurism.

Didn't know how you would take the tractor pull comment or if you would even pick up on it. You did and you handled it with class. Well done. I did not and do not think you are a redneck but I've read, been told, and seen first hand the certain types of people Nashville and the South have to offer so I just figured you were a redneck...just like you figure Avery is a "miserable pos" or whatever else because you've seen him play a couple of times and read negative press.

Pretty lame when you jump to conclusions without knowing all of the facts.

Old
03-26-2006, 10:13 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
anymore personal attacks on either side, and the thread is closed and consequences are rendered.

clean it up. there's no reason this can't be civil. kingpest19 is doing an admirable job of staying respectful. i urge other kings fans to follow his lead...and some of you preds fans to do the same.
Will do. I tried to be nice as long as I could. KingPest19 is the kind of fan I could watch a game with. Take some notes, BigKing.

Old
03-26-2006, 10:15 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
I didn't fire him. No, I would have fired him three years ago. Wait, I actually never would have hired him in the first place.

This team has a slim chance of making the playoffs; they had zero chance with Murray behind the bench.

I'm not selective about Luc touching Hordichuk. I watched all of it develop since I knew Parros and Hordi would have a go for sure. Hordichuk ran a King so Parros followed him around the ice. Hordichuk hit another player and then took a dive from a love tap in the shoulder from Parros. Parros challenged him and all he did was push him when he was trying to get up. Real dirty.

Then, my god, Robitaille BUMPED into him. I mean it, it was just a bump. If it was a cheapshot then it was a cheapshot to Darcy's pride because after the Parros incident he skated like a madman at Luc and looked like a complete assclown at center ice, standing by himself and making gestures.

If Avery got in a fight with a Pred and then skated over to Kariya and did some dance you would have an aneurism.

Didn't know how you would take the tractor pull comment or if you would even pick up on it. You did and you handled it with class. Well done. I did not and do not think you are a redneck but I've read, been told, and seen first hand the certain types of people Nashville and the South have to offer so I just figured you were a redneck...just like you figure Avery is a "miserable pos" or whatever else because you've seen him play a couple of times and read negative press.

Pretty lame when you jump to conclusions without knowing all of the facts.

You are right. I was wrong. Go Avery! Go Kings!

Old
03-26-2006, 10:23 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

I could watch a game with you buddy. Really I could. I love anyone who takes hockey seriously and is passionate enough to argue about it this late on a Sunday night.

I don't want you to like Avery or the Kings. My point has not been to change your mind but rather let anyone else viewing the thread to get a chance to see how fanatical some people are about Avery that they will make all kinds of stuff up. It's like Scientology or something, it's great.

I hope your team does well in the playoffs. You have a solid core of youngsters and a guy in Hodichuk who I love to see fly around the ice. The energy and youth of your team should be fun to watch in the playoffs. I'm not immersed in all that is Nashville Predator hockey enough to comment on any of your players to the legnths you will go to in regards to Avery. You should follow suit in regards to the Kings.

Old
03-26-2006, 10:26 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
I could watch a game with you buddy. Really I could. I love anyone who takes hockey seriously and is passionate enough to argue about it this late on a Sunday night.

I don't want you to like Avery or the Kings. My point has not been to change your mind but rather let anyone else viewing the thread to get a chance to see how fanatical some people are about Avery that they will make all kinds of stuff up. It's like Scientology or something, it's great.

I hope your team does well in the playoffs. You have a solid core of youngsters and a guy in Hodichuk who I love to see fly around the ice. The energy and youth of your team should be fun to watch in the playoffs. I'm not immersed in all that is Nashville Predator hockey enough to comment on any of your players to the legnths you will go to in regards to Avery. You should follow suit in regards to the Kings.
Hey, I know we could watch a game together. I don't take myself very seriously. I enjoy stirring the pot, getting people to think. I might 100% wrong, and know that I am, but it wouldn't stop me from taking a side and going all the way with it.

I love the game. I love not talking about other sports that get talked about 24/7. Many of my friends know that I love to disagree no matter what the situation.

No hard feelings. And I do truly like the Kings and watch them often.

Old
03-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Lucky Lager

Avery is a bum no matter what he does.

Old
03-26-2006, 10:33 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

I just can't wait for this LA/Nashcville rivalry to hit the national stage. Hopefully LA will get its act together and it could happen in the playoffs this year.

It's been fun. Congrats on hanging with me and not cowering like most. It's very commendable and I enjoy "arguing" in the future.

Old
03-26-2006, 10:39 PM
HeShootseyScores

Quote:
I just can't wait for this LA/Nashcville rivalry to hit the national stage. Hopefully LA will get its act together and it could happen in the playoffs this year.

It's been fun. Congrats on hanging with me and not cowering like most. It's very commendable and I enjoy "arguing" in the future.
So, you're that good, eh? Well, I really do hope we meet in the playoffs.

Old
03-26-2006, 10:42 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

I'm so good that I spelled Nashville this way:

I just can't wait for this LA/Nashcville rivalry to hit the national stage.

So yeah, I'm a genius.

Closed Thread