HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2017-18 Lineup

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-29-2017, 03:46 PM
  #26
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL
 
VeddarRants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by b in vancouver View Post
That might be a little too young. The only veteran winger you have there is Marchand. And then more kids on defence. And leave you with more than $15M in unused Cap Space.
I'm excited to see what kids make it over the next two seasons but don't think they have to rush too many in at once.

I kinda hope Sweeney trades for two wingers with one or two years left on their contracts - allowing the kids call-ups and more time to develop. Rick Nash is $7.8M but only has one year left. E. Kane is $5.25 with one year left. Kovalchuk could be an option if he's willing to sign for two years. and a few others.

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Nash - Krejci - Kovalchuk ($5)
Beleskey - Backes - Heinen
Vatrano, Kuraly, Nash, Acciari, Schaller, DeBrusk, JFK

I don't know. I'm bad at this but wouldn't mind them having another year of easing the kids into the line-up. And also think that what should be a pretty solid defence is going to cost under $15M the next two years (which is amazing) and you've got to try and take advantage of that.
I've got the capspace in my proposed lineup at somewhere between 6 and 7 mill.

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/340098

I buried Hayes and Beleskey just because of the likelihood of having to retain some sort of salary getting rid of them and McQuaid because I couldn't figure out how to edit him out as an expansion draft casualty.

It is a young lineup, but they also represent some of our best NHL ready ( or close to it ) prospects and we have room to add an addition later on as the year goes on if needed. Each of them is insulated a little bit by playing with one or more veterans on the same line.

I don't think Sweeney will make it as easy as I've made it for these kids to crack the lineup... I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a veteran forward to help create more competition at camp. But I do think the youth movement ready to kick open that door and it's going to happen sooner rather then later.

I also don't think we can afford both Beleskey and Kovalchuk ( in response to your lineup proposal ).

VeddarRants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2017, 04:33 PM
  #27
b in vancouver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeddarRants View Post
I've got the capspace in my proposed lineup at somewhere between 6 and 7 mill.

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/340098

I buried Hayes and Beleskey just because of the likelihood of having to retain some sort of salary getting rid of them and McQuaid because I couldn't figure out how to edit him out as an expansion draft casualty.

It is a young lineup, but they also represent some of our best NHL ready ( or close to it ) prospects and we have room to add an addition later on as the year goes on if needed. Each of them is insulated a little bit by playing with one or more veterans on the same line.

I don't think Sweeney will make it as easy as I've made it for these kids to crack the lineup... I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a veteran forward to help create more competition at camp. But I do think the youth movement ready to kick open that door and it's going to happen sooner rather then later.

I also don't think we can afford both Beleskey and Kovalchuk ( in response to your lineup proposal ).
That's an interesting tool on CapFriendly. I've never played around with that. I'll have to be careful and not fall down the rabbit-hole with that as I could easily see a few too many hours wasted. Was just kinda doing numbers off the top of my head. I think they also still owe for Seids buy-out.
My line-up doesn't work with the Cap whatsoever. Never mind Kovalchuk. I've got Rick Nash on there also.

No idea what they'll do with Beleskey. If they give him a Mulligan on the year or move him.
Then depending on him - I really think you need to add one or two veteran wingers via trade so you're not tied to them for too long. 6-7 million plus the 1 or 2 you'd get by sending a player or two down - you could really add some talent up front and go a long way to settling your 2nd and 3rd lines. Might cost a couple picks or prospect or two - but there's some impact players rumoured to be available and with the expansion draft and cap-hits - prices might be low.

Agreed the youth is coming but I want them to 'kick open that door' - not for it to be left ajar. An extra season in Providence isn't going to hurt anyone. And when they get their chance they'll be even better. I just think it can be counter-productive to try and bring along too many kids at once.

I don't know. Just thinking out loud.

b in vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2017, 04:37 PM
  #28
Ratty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Rive Gauche
Posts: 8,248
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeddarRants View Post
I've got the capspace in my proposed lineup at somewhere between 6 and 7 mill.

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/340098

I buried Hayes and Beleskey just because of the likelihood of having to retain some sort of salary getting rid of them and McQuaid because I couldn't figure out how to edit him out as an expansion draft casualty.

It is a young lineup, but they also represent some of our best NHL ready ( or close to it ) prospects and we have room to add an addition later on as the year goes on if needed. Each of them is insulated a little bit by playing with one or more veterans on the same line.

I don't think Sweeney will make it as easy as I've made it for these kids to crack the lineup... I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a veteran forward to help create more competition at camp. But I do think the youth movement ready to kick open that door and it's going to happen sooner rather then later.
.
I also don't think we can afford both Beleskey and Kovalchuk ( in response to your lineup proposal ).
Thére should be lots of competition for Wing next TC without having to bring in a veteran. Unless, of course, the vet is a Landeskog or Silfverberg.

Cehlarik and Heinen both have some ML experience. Vatrano has had almost two seasons in Boston. DeBrusk spent a whole year tutoring under Dean & co. In Providence. If no one takes Beleskey off Sweeney's hands, he's in the mix. So, for the 2nd and 3rd line possibilities you've got five in-house options. And, that's not even counting Bjork.

Ratty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2017, 09:18 AM
  #29
b in vancouver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratty View Post
Thére should be lots of competition for Wing next TC without having to bring in a veteran. Unless, of course, the vet is a Landeskog or Silfverberg.

Cehlarik and Heinen both have some ML experience. Vatrano has had almost two seasons in Boston. DeBrusk spent a whole year tutoring under Dean & co. In Providence. If no one takes Beleskey off Sweeney's hands, he's in the mix. So, for the 2nd and 3rd line possibilities you've got five in-house options. And, that's not even counting Bjork.
You and Veddar have more faith in the kids than I do, or gutsier or river-boat gamblers.
As you also need call-ups for the inevitable injuries, and because it's Boston - the inevitable suspensions and in case someone's really underperforming.

I'm kinda looking at it like this

Marchand - Bergeron - Backes
x - Krejci - Pastrnak
x - x - x
x - Nash - x

Beleskey and Spooner are question marks, as is Vatrano - could be your third line or gone. Even if Beleskey returns and you bring in two short-term vets - or long term like Landeskog - you'll still have three spots open for kids.

I'd rather see Vatrano, Schaller, DeBrusk (whom I've always been higher on than most and defended the pick) Ceharlik, Heinen, Bjork, Acciari, Kuraly, JFK, Senyshyn, etc. competing for two or three spots, 13th forward and first two call-ups than pencilling them in for opening night.

b in vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2017, 11:15 AM
  #30
Beesfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,563
vCash: 500
Marchand - Bergeron - Heinen
DeBrusk - Krejci - Pastrnak
Vatrano - Backes - Bjork
Belesky - Nash - Kuraly
Accari

Chara - Carlo
Krug - McQauid
K.Miller - McAvoy
Morrow

Rask
McIntyre
Khudobin

Beesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2017, 11:26 AM
  #31
JCRO
Blue line dangles
 
JCRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,122
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesfan View Post
Marchand - Bergeron - Heinen
DeBrusk - Krejci - Pastrnak
Vatrano - Backes - Bjork
Belesky - Nash - Kuraly
Accari

Chara - Carlo
Krug - McQauid
K.Miller - McAvoy
Morrow

Rask
McIntyre
Khudobin
Very realistic lineup.. Or "as of today."

Beleskey on the fourth line making 3.9....

Ouch. But again, realistic.

JCRO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 11:34 AM
  #32
Tim Vezina Thomas
Dougie Time
 
Tim Vezina Thomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesfan View Post

Marchand - Bergeron - Heinen
DeBrusk - Krejci - Pastrnak
Vatrano - Backes - Bjork
Belesky - Nash - Kuraly
Accari

Chara - Carlo
Krug - McQauid
K.Miller - McAvoy
Morrow

Rask
McIntyre
Khudobin
This is a lineup with 4 rookie forwards and 1 rookie d man. If they perform well in camp thats one thing, but if Sweeney is assuming this is the lineup as of right now then I think that would be a very poor decision.

Not to mention Vatrano is unproven and JFK (the presumptive 3rd line center) isn't even in the lineup.

Tim Vezina Thomas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 11:46 AM
  #33
Mainehockey33
Powerplay Specialist
 
Mainehockey33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Maine
Country: Scotland
Posts: 3,744
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Vezina Thomas View Post
This is a lineup with 4 rookie forwards and 1 rookie d man. If they perform well in camp thats one thing, but if Sweeney is assuming this is the lineup as of right now then I think that would be a very poor decision.

Not to mention Vatrano is unproven and JFK (the presumptive 3rd line center) isn't even in the lineup.
Why is JFK the presumptive 3rd line center? He's just as unproven as the other rookies. I'd say the two that played in Providence last season have a much greater chance of making the team, Bjork is completely unknown at this point.

Mainehockey33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 11:51 AM
  #34
Tim Vezina Thomas
Dougie Time
 
Tim Vezina Thomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainehockey33 View Post
Why is JFK the presumptive 3rd line center? He's just as unproven as the other rookies. I'd say the two that played in Providence last season have a much greater chance of making the team, Bjork is completely unknown at this point.
You think Heinen and Debrusk have a better chance at making the team than Bjork and JFK? Can't say I agree with that.

Regardless who makes the team, I highly doubt there are 4 rookie forwards starting on opening night.

Tim Vezina Thomas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 11:56 AM
  #35
Mainehockey33
Powerplay Specialist
 
Mainehockey33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Maine
Country: Scotland
Posts: 3,744
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Vezina Thomas View Post
You think Heinen and Debrusk have a better chance at making the team than Bjork and JFK? Can't say I agree with that.

Regardless who makes the team, I highly doubt there are 4 rookie forwards starting on opening night.
Yeah, those two have a year of pro experience in Providence. JFK looked small in the one game he played in Boston, and Bjork has never played a professional game in his life. They're great prospects, but I don't expect them to jump right into Boston's lineup, they're both fairly small and need experience playing against adults.

Mainehockey33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 12:08 PM
  #36
Tim Vezina Thomas
Dougie Time
 
Tim Vezina Thomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainehockey33 View Post
Yeah, those two have a year of pro experience in Providence. JFK looked small in the one game he played in Boston, and Bjork has never played a professional game in his life. They're great prospects, but I don't expect them to jump right into Boston's lineup, they're both fairly small and need experience playing against adults.
They're all basically the same size, not sure why you're calling Bjork and JFK small. I've watched 20+ games of JFK at BU and I just disagree. Assuming no injuries or free agent signings I'd be very surprised if he wasnt in the lineup on opening night.

I also think their preference would be have Backes at wing, not sure he has the coverage ability to play center at a high level anymore. JFK has a leg up on grabbing a spot due to the lack of depth at center.

Bjork/Heinen/Debrusk is anyones guess. I'm more confident about JFK seeing as whoever has the best camp out of those three will likely make the team.

Tim Vezina Thomas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 12:14 PM
  #37
Jean_Jacket41
Neely = HOF
 
Jean_Jacket41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: With the smurfs
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,398
vCash: 500
Marchand-Bergy-Pasta
DeBrusk-Krejci-Heinen
Vatrano-Backes-Bjork
Celahrik-JFK-Kuraly
Nash-Acciari

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
C.Miller-McQuaid
O'Gara

Rask

Jean_Jacket41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 12:17 PM
  #38
Tim Vezina Thomas
Dougie Time
 
Tim Vezina Thomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Jacket41 View Post
Marchand-Bergy-Heinen
DeBrusk-Krejci-Pasta
Vatrano-Backes-Bjork
Celahrik-JFK-Kuraly
Nash-Acciari

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
C.Miller-McQuaid
O'Gara

Rask
We're allowed to sign and trade for vets you know, right?

I would like all these rooks to beat everyone and prove themselves, but I highly doubt there are so many in the lineup on opening night.

Tim Vezina Thomas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 12:23 PM
  #39
Jean_Jacket41
Neely = HOF
 
Jean_Jacket41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: With the smurfs
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Vezina Thomas View Post
We're allowed to sign and trade for vets you know, right?

I would like all these rooks to beat everyone and prove themselves, but I highly doubt there are so many in the lineup on opening night.
They will always be "rookies" unless given the chances.

The only real rookies in my proposed lineup are Bjork and JFK and I have them on the 3rd and 4th line. All others have at least 1 AHL year Under their belt and in McAvoy, the playoffs showed he can play.

Let them grow together.

Jean_Jacket41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 12:23 PM
  #40
Mainehockey33
Powerplay Specialist
 
Mainehockey33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Maine
Country: Scotland
Posts: 3,744
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Vezina Thomas View Post
They're all basically the same size, not sure why you're calling Bjork and JFK small. I've watched 20+ games of JFK at BU and I just disagree. Assuming no injuries or free agent signings I'd be very surprised if he wasnt in the lineup on opening night.

I also think their preference would be have Backes at wing, not sure he has the coverage ability to play center at a high level anymore. JFK has a leg up on grabbing a spot due to the lack of depth at center.

Bjork/Heinen/Debrusk is anyones guess. I'm more confident about JFK seeing as whoever has the best camp out of those three will likely make the team.
I'll admit I have a bias for players I've watched more. I know people that have watched JFK are pretty high on him, so I hope he exceeds my expectations. I hope they all do! I hope we keep all the good ones and let them all compete for spots in training camp, make it more interesting with so many possibilities.

Mainehockey33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 12:27 PM
  #41
Tim Vezina Thomas
Dougie Time
 
Tim Vezina Thomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Jacket41 View Post
Marchand-Bergy-Pasta
DeBrusk-Krejci-Heinen
Vatrano-Backes-Bjork
Celahrik-JFK-Kuraly
Nash-Acciari

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
C.Miller-McQuaid
O'Gara

Rask
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Jacket41 View Post
They will always be "rookies" unless given the chances.

The only real rookies in my proposed lineup are Bjork and JFK and I have them on the 3rd and 4th line. All others have at least 1 AHL year Under their belt and in McAvoy, the playoffs showed he can play.

Let them grow together.
You have seven rookies in the lineup. Seven.

I'm good with throwing a couple in the lineup and having them grow, but a lot of those would be better served in providence.

Also wanted to add... this isn't even counting Vatrano and Carlo who are still pretty young and proving themselves.


Last edited by Tim Vezina Thomas: 06-01-2017 at 12:36 PM.
Tim Vezina Thomas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 12:47 PM
  #42
Twisted Tales
H.A.M.
 
Twisted Tales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,967
vCash: 50
I still have to think things over for the offence, but I see the Defence as follows:

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
K.Miller*-C.Miller
x-Cross or Morrow

*Either Kevin Miller or Adam McQuaid. One will be dealt, IMO.

Twisted Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 12:53 PM
  #43
Sheppy
Registered User
 
Sheppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Yellowknife, NWT
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,236
vCash: 584
Do not like how soft some of these lineups are. They make the playoffs and there will be 4 injuries up front within the first 40 minutes of the game.

Sheppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 08:21 PM
  #44
b in vancouver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Jacket41 View Post
Marchand-Bergy-Pasta
DeBrusk-Krejci-Heinen
Vatrano-Backes-Bjork
Celahrik-JFK-Kuraly
Nash-Acciari

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
C.Miller-McQuaid
O'Gara

Rask

DeBrusk - 0
Heinen - 8
Vatrano - 83
Bjork - 0
Cehlarik - 11
JFK - 1
Kuraly - 8
Acciari - 48
Carlo - 82
McAvoy - 0
O'Gara - 3

11 of your 21 skaters combine for 244 regular season games (and a couple more in the playoffs).
I just can't see that happening.

C. Miller - 102
Pastrnak - 172
K. Miller - 217
Aren't exactly seasoned veterans either.

I don't think any team would willingly enter the season with that much uncertainty. The future will get here, step by step, no need to rush it.

McAvoy most likely but still might need a bit of time in the A or in the press-box next season.
Schaller, DeBrusk, Vatrano, Heinen, Bjork, Senyshyn, JFK, Celahrik, Acciari, Kuraly should be battling for a few spots and call-ups.
If you're ditching Hayes, Spooner, Beleskey, Moore, Stafford and making Nash the 13th forward - which I'm not adverse to any of that - you just gutted a lot of your depth and have to bring in at least three vets to replace half of them.

b in vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 08:39 PM
  #45
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 42,231
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Marchand Bergeron Heinen

Bjork Krejci Pastrnak

DeBrusk Backes Nash

Vatrano Kuraly Acciari

Schaller

(JFK by January and Backes to RW and Nash to 4th line)

Moore signs delete Schaller

Lot of Blidh on 4th

Chara McAvoy

Krug Carlo

Killer McQuaid

O'Gara

DKH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 08:53 PM
  #46
Alan Ryan
Registered User
 
Alan Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 8,329
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
Marchand Bergeron Heinen

Bjork Krejci Pastrnak

DeBrusk Backes Nash

Vatrano Kuraly Acciari

Schaller

(JFK by January and Backes to RW and Nash to 4th line)

Moore signs delete Schaller

Lot of Blidh on 4th

Chara McAvoy

Krug Carlo

Killer McQuaid

O'Gara


Some fans think that more veterans (trades/free agents) are required. But that line-up could be very good if the Bruins decide to stay in-house to build the team next season.

Alan Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 09:13 PM
  #47
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL
 
VeddarRants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,792
vCash: 500
Because of the salary cap ( and also because they're ready ) I think we'll be seeing a lot of young wingers cracking the Bruins lineup next season. DeBrusk and Heinen will be leading the way with Cehlarik and Bjork the next tier that could come into camp and show that they're ready to be an NHL regular.

A lot hinges on what they do with Beleskey ( who they seem to want to keep and find his game ) Hayes ( 99 percent certain they'll cut him from the pro roster one way or another ) and Spooner ( 80 percent sure they'll trade him ).

I think we'll see them go with the veteran core down the middle and fill in the gaps with the best looking rookies in camp.


Marchand -- Bergeron -- XXXXX

XXXXX -- Krejci -- Pasta

Beleskey -- Backes -- XXXXXX

XXXXXXX -- Nash -- XXXXXXX

13th: XXXXXXXX


If we keep Beleskey, there will be 6 spots open. Here's the top 10 forwards who will be making a case for themselves in camp ( not in any order ):

Vatrano
DeBrusk
Heinen
Cehlarik
JFK
Senyshyn
Acciari
Kuraly
Blidh
Schaller

If we bring in a low cost vet for either the 1st or third line ( which I'm not against, but it's all about the fit and contract demands ) the competition will still be fierce among the kids. A lot of them have shown that they're on the cusp of breaking into the lineup.

My new best guess:

Marchand -- Bergeron -- Vatrano

DeBrusk -- Krejci -- Pasta

Beleskey -- Backes -- Heinen

Kuraly -- Nash -- Acciari

13th: Schaller

first callups: Cehlarik, Bjork,Blidh
marinating in the AHL: JFK, Senyshyn, Koppanen

- I think they'll give Vatrano every chance to prove he belongs. He's only 23 years old and if it wasn't for his foot injury, he would have hit at least 20 goals.

- I think DeBrusk and Heinen showed that they're ready to take the next step, but Bjork and Cehlarik will push them in camp

- Kuraly, Acciari, and Schaller proved that they can patrol the 4th line or as extra forwards and provide energy, versatility, grit, and a little bit of offense.

VeddarRants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 09:13 PM
  #48
BadBruins
Registered User
 
BadBruins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: PEI
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by b in vancouver View Post
I don't think any team would willingly enter the season with that much uncertainty. The future will get here, step by step, no need to rush it.
I think it's absurd and ridiculously unrealistic. Most of the mentioned players will draw into the lineup at some point. Injuries and struggling players dictate so. I'm as big on the prospects as anyone, but what some people are proposing for a healthy opening day lineup....that's just so unheard of. Even for budget, tanking, and expansion level teams. A cap team that hopes to compete every night. Highly doubt they enter the season so full of question marks.

BadBruins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2017, 11:43 PM
  #49
b in vancouver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBruins View Post
I think it's absurd and ridiculously unrealistic. Most of the mentioned players will draw into the lineup at some point. Injuries and struggling players dictate so. I'm as big on the prospects as anyone, but what some people are proposing for a healthy opening day lineup....that's just so unheard of. Even for budget, tanking, and expansion level teams. A cap team that hopes to compete every night. Highly doubt they enter the season so full of question marks.
Agreed. Exactly.
Look at some of the line-ups and then randomly take out one of your 4 vets because he has to play 20+ minutes every night and gets injured, and one kid because he's underperforming - and then look at your roster. Then also look at the unused cap space. People get on Jacobs for being cheap but some of the line-ups have them leaving near $10M on the table.

Some kids (I have no idea which ones) will impress and out-perform the others and force their way onto the team - That's Great! - but you under no circumstances go into training camp with 5-7 open roster spots at forward.

b in vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2017, 02:25 AM
  #50
CombatOnContact
 
CombatOnContact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ottawa
Country: Malaysia
Posts: 16,879
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CombatOnContact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesfan View Post
Marchand - Bergeron - Heinen
DeBrusk - Krejci - Pastrnak
Vatrano - Backes - Bjork
Belesky - Nash - Kuraly
Accari

Chara - Carlo
Krug - McQauid
K.Miller - McAvoy
Morrow

Rask
McIntyre
Khudobin
This lineup has me beg to question.. what could we get for a package of C.Miller+Heinen/Debrusk/Vatrano+1st? Seems like enough pieces to land an pretty good player.

CombatOnContact is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.