HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sharks Preds Trade Proposal

Closed Thread

Old
10-28-2003, 07:48 AM
NashvillePredators

vCash:
Sharks Preds Trade Proposal

To Sharks:
Denis Akrhipov
Scott Hartnell
Dan Hamhuis

To Preds:
Niko Dimitrakos
Christian Ehrhoff
Patrick Ehelechner's rights

What do you mean?

Old
10-28-2003, 09:21 AM
Kevin Wey

vCash: 500
Tempting, but it takes away two of my favorite prospects. Besides, I do like the Preds some too, and they really should keep Hartnell and keep working with Hamhuis in my opinion.

I'd say Ehrhoff and Ehelechner are probably off of San Jose's table right now, mostly because they've just gotten to North America. Getting Dimitrakos might be possible though.

I would doubt that San Jose likes Arkhipov like I do though. What's up with his start anyway? It's a bummer, because Arkhipov looked good in 2001-02. (Last year the entire Predators team suffered with all the injuries, so, last year wasn't so bad considering.)

Old
10-28-2003, 09:31 AM
Strizzi

A 6th overall pick, a 12th overall pick and a 3rd rounder for two 4th rounders and a 5th rounder. Interesting from that point of view .

Old
10-28-2003, 09:36 AM
Cyclops II*

Wilson should take that deal in a heartbeat. Even if Erhoff = Hamhuis and Hartnell = Dimitrakos the Sharks would be getting Arkhipov for a questionable prospect. Ehelechner is getting bombed every 2nd game in Sudbury.
IMO before Nashville makes any trades they should tie the can to Trotz and see if the young players do any better with a new coach. I don't see where any of Nashville's young players have developed much during Trotz's tenure. Compare that to the strides that Kovalchuk has made under Bob Hartley.

Old
10-28-2003, 09:41 AM
FacelessButcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashvillePredators
To Sharks:
Denis Akrhipov
Scott Hartnell
Dan Hamhuis

To Preds:
Niko Dimitrakos
Christian Ehrhoff
Patrick Ehelechner's rights

What do you mean?
Dude u seem to be posting proposals like this on every board if u want everyone to hear it then post it on the big board. Secondly I am sure every pred fan would like to hit you with a baseball bat for suggesting a trade like that.

Old
10-28-2003, 10:04 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacelessButcher
Dude u seem to be posting proposals like this on every board if u want everyone to hear it then post it on the big board. Secondly I am sure every pred fan would like to hit you with a baseball bat for suggesting a trade like that.
Thank you....

Old
10-28-2003, 11:01 AM
Hockeycrazed07

Send a message via ICQ to Hockeycrazed07 Send a message via AIM to Hockeycrazed07 Send a message via Yahoo to Hockeycrazed07
Quote:
Originally Posted by FacelessButcher
Secondly I am sure every pred fan would like to hit you with a baseball bat for suggesting a trade like that.
Shouldn't it be with a hockey stick? Depending on where in the body you hit, you could also do more damage with a hockey stick than a baseball bat...

~Crazed.

Old
10-28-2003, 12:04 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeycrazed07
Shouldn't it be with a hockey stick? Depending on where in the body you hit, you could also do more damage with a hockey stick than a baseball bat...

~Crazed.
as long as he's hit I could not care less what was used.

Old
11-04-2003, 06:36 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

i'm convinced this clown actually hates the predators, and goes around posting awful, lopsided trades in which we lose all of our best players for prospects. you should have seen what he wanted to give the avs for budaj and stephens

Closed Thread