HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers vs. Senators PRE-GAME TALK

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-30-2006, 02:18 AM
  #1
Osminator
Registered User
 
Osminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Country: Austria
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 500
Rangers vs. Senators PRE-GAME TALK

at PRE-GAME TALK
_____________________________________

To keep GDT page numbers down, here is the chance for some Pre-Game Talk! Fire away!

Osminator is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:20 AM
  #2
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Awesome Idea...

So here's the lineup I'd like to see tomorrow night:

Prucha-Nylander-Jagr
Straka-Rucchin-Sykora
Orr-Betts-Ward
Hollweg-Moore-ORTY

Malik-Rozy
Toots-Kaspar
Ozo-Poti (as terrible as that pair is defensively)

Holt hehehe it's so funny!


Last edited by Balej20*: 03-30-2006 at 02:27 AM.
Balej20* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:22 AM
  #3
The Dawg*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Country: South Africa
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
ya i think orr will be in again. kasper and ozo are both left defensman, right? so that would decrease the chances of that pair being united. we may be stuck with ozo-poti.

The Dawg* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:22 AM
  #4
Osminator
Registered User
 
Osminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Country: Austria
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 500
Old saying: Never change a winning team!

The only change however is replacing Strudwick with Tyutin.
Hossa and Giroux can analyse the game from the Press Box.

Exact same line-up, just swap Struddy for Toots.

Do I really have to say who should (and will) be in goal? *grin*

Osminator is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:23 AM
  #5
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawg
ya i think orr will be in again. kasper and ozo are both left defensman, right? so that would decrease the chances of that pair being united. we may be stuck with ozo-poti.
The idea of a Kaspar-Ozo pair would earn you a major

Balej20* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:24 AM
  #6
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator
Old saying: Never change a winning team!

The only change however is replacing Strudwick with Tyutin.
Hossa and Giroux can analyse the game from the Press Box.

Exact same line-up, just swap Struddy for Toots.

Do I really have to say who should (and will) be in goal? *grin*
Yeah, I know, I agree. Weakes should be between the pipes tonight.

Balej20* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:24 AM
  #7
Osminator
Registered User
 
Osminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Country: Austria
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
Awesome Idea...
Thanks! I know

Osminator is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:25 AM
  #8
The Dawg*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Country: South Africa
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
Yeah, I know, I agree. Weakes should be between the pipes tonight.
no doubt

The Dawg* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:29 AM
  #9
Osminator
Registered User
 
Osminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Country: Austria
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 500
Poti had a really strong game versus the Isles, matter of fact the entrie D had a good game. Strudwick was the only one who didn't stick out... funny, but that's usually the best-case scenario for a D-man! I do think Tyutin brings more to the table.

Lundqvist will need to be sharp tonight, Heatly, Alfredsson and Spezza are not Sean Bergenheim, Mike York or Something Nokelainen.

Osminator is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:31 AM
  #10
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator
Poti had a really strong game versus the Isles, matter of fact the entrie D had a good game. Strudwick was the only one who didn't stick out... funny, but that's usually the best-case scenario for a D-man! I do think Tyutin brings more to the table.

Lundqvist will need to be sharp tonight, Heatly, Alfredsson and Spezza are not Sean Bergenheim, Mike York or Something Nokelainen.
I believe the name you are looking for is Petteri.

But what about leading scorer Jason "I look like I just hatched out of an egg" Blake?

Balej20* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:36 AM
  #11
Osminator
Registered User
 
Osminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Country: Austria
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 500
Alex Giroux is wasting away with the Rangers. I would send him back to Hartford and let him contribute in the development of Immonen, Dawes, Jessiman and Falardeu instead of having the best seat for each Rangers game.

Call up a career minor-leaguer like Martin Sonnenberg, who will probably never dress for the Rangers, but can participate during practice.

Giroux back to the Pack. Sonnenberg up for practices. Period.

Osminator is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:38 AM
  #12
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck
 
FLYLine24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 30,645
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator
Alex Giroux is wasting away with the Rangers. I would send him back to Hartford and let him contribute in the development of Immonen, Dawes, Jessiman and Falardeu instead of having the best seat for each Rangers game.

Call up a career minor-leaguer like Martin Sonnenberg, who will probably never dress for the Rangers, but can participate during practice.

Giroux back to the Pack. Sonnenberg up for practices. Period.
'

Giroux only missed one Pack game and that night he was playing a game with the Rangers. Next pack game is Friday night so he might get sent back down before then.

FLYLine24 is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:39 AM
  #13
The Dawg*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Country: South Africa
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
I believe the name you are looking for is Petteri.

But what about leading scorer Jason "I look like I just hatched out of an egg" Blake?
hes such a little biatch, i dont know how he doesnt get a roughin penalty when he tackled moore, but prucha got a roughin penalty for a little jab. but w/e we won

The Dawg* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:40 AM
  #14
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88
'

Giroux only missed one Pack game and that night he was playing a game with the Rangers. Next pack game is Friday night so he might get sent back down before then.
I could see that. Maybe now Renney and Co. feell safe putting Orr in there on a more nightly basis.

Balej20* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:40 AM
  #15
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck
 
FLYLine24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 30,645
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
I believe the name you are looking for is Petteri.

But what about leading scorer Jason "I look like I just hatched out of an egg" Blake?

FLYLine24 is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:42 AM
  #16
Osminator
Registered User
 
Osminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Country: Austria
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 500
Yes... Rangers - Senators Pre-Game talk ... aaaaaaall the way.

Osminator is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:42 AM
  #17
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawg
hes such a little biatch, i dont know how he doesnt get a roughin penalty when he tackled moore, but prucha got a roughin penalty for a little jab. but w/e we won
The officiating was a joke all night long...A DIVE called on Malik...Holding called on Straka when Yashin was leaning into him and randomly fell...the Blake 5 hooks and then Rough up job of Moore...DP Incesively interfering with guys all over the ice...I could go on and on.

Balej20* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:43 AM
  #18
The Dawg*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Country: South Africa
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
The officiating was a joke all night long...A DIVE called on Malik...Holding called on Straka when Yashin was leaning into him and randomly fell...the Blake 5 hooks and then Rough up job of Moore...DP Incesively interfering with guys all over the ice...I could go on and on.
you know it, all of that so true. im out fo real. peace

The Dawg* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:43 AM
  #19
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawg
you know it, all of that so true. im out fo real. peace
Lata

Balej20* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:44 AM
  #20
Osminator
Registered User
 
Osminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Country: Austria
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 500
I think this will be a low scoring affair vs. Ottawa. Anyone agree or disagree?

Osminator is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:44 AM
  #21
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator
I think this will be a low scoring affair vs. Ottawa. Anyone agree or disagree?
I could see it being about 3-2 or so...If the Rangers wanna have a chance in the game, it will have to be low scoring.

Balej20* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:46 AM
  #22
Osminator
Registered User
 
Osminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Country: Austria
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
I could see it being about 3-2 or so...If the Rangers wanna have a chance in the game, it will have to be low scoring.
The Rangers better give 110%, they get 4 days off after this game!

Osminator is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:48 AM
  #23
BDubinskyNYR17*
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 10,761
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator
I think this will be a low scoring affair vs. Ottawa. Anyone agree or disagree?

I can see Rangers win 3-2 in shootout, we CANT TAKE PENALTIES. Orr vs McGrattan will be fun to watch.

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:50 AM
  #24
Osminator
Registered User
 
Osminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Country: Austria
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
I can see Rangers win 3-2 in shootout, we CANT TAKE PENALTIES. Orr vs McGrattan will be fun to watch.
Orr vs. McGratten should be da bomb! McGratten is a tough mofo. A true challenge for Orr.

Osminator is offline  
Old
03-30-2006, 02:50 AM
  #25
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator
The Rangers better give 110%, they get 4 days off after this game!
The 4 days off is def. the incentive for this game. We win here, we stay in first place until we play again...Vs. the FLYERS.

Balej20* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.