HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

STHS "Be a Pro" League Looking for Players

Old
06-28-2017, 08:33 AM
IArgueWithMyself

vCash: 500
STHS "Be a Pro" League Looking for Players

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to make a post here and talk a little about a league that I am a part of. I'm a GM for a team in a league called the GOMHL. A few of you may have heard of it before, and some of you guys have joined in the past couple times I have posted here or around the comments. Right now we are just about to finish up on our 13th season and go into the playoffs and are looking to potentially expand the league!

So what is the GOMHL? The GOMHL is the "lazy mans" simulation league where you develop a player which you create. Not a whole lot of effort needs to go into the league to create a 1st line player, in fact only about 2 minutes a week will gain your player 8TPE points that you can apply to his/her stat line. That being said, there are always discussions going on around the site if you are looking to spend more time around the site.

If you guys are interested, you can actually join the league before the draft (likely 2 weeks away) and gain TPE as a "Draftee Free Agent" which would help your draft rankings.

Anyway here is the link to the site if you guys want to check it out! If you have any questions you can find me over there and send me a message, or just post in the shoutbox if you need some help and a GM, commissioner, or LEOG (group of committed members of the site) will help you and point you in the right direction.

If you want to talk with me direct, just send a message over there to I-Argue-With-Myself and I can help you out!

It's an exciting time in the league right now with expansion in the talks, so the more people that join the league, the better chances we have at expanding again and creating even more opportunities to have your player move up the ranks!

IArgueWithMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2017, 12:07 PM
NYRangers3061
Lets Go Rangers!!!

vCash: 500
Hey guys.

S14 draft is this Sunday at 7 PM EST.

Still some time to join, get some TPE, and get drafted into one of the best hockey sim leagues out there!

http://gomhl.jcink.net

NYRangers3061 is offline   Reply With Quote