HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Perezhogin Thread #21833623897707

Closed Thread

Old
04-01-2006, 07:56 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Perezhogin Thread #21833623897707

Yes I know the game isnt over yet but I gotta post this.

I have said many times over that I didnt not understand what all the hype surrounding Perez is all about. Not that I think that he's bad, but just the fact that he doesnt seem like anything special.

That being said, I would like to know what the fed him before the game because he is without a doubt noticeable out there during the first two periods, he was particularly solid on Murray's goal (although it is to be noted that it was mostly his play in the first period that motivated me to write this).

What caught my attention was the fact that he was making things happen and that he was using his speed as a weapon.

I am by no means going to start worshipping the ice that Perez skates on but I can say I'm starting to gradually see what the organisation and the fans are excited about.

So I hope Perez keep making a believer out of me every shift he plays!

Old
04-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Shabutie

vCash: 500
I'm no Perez fan but I've got to say that he's been making a believer out of me these past 3 or so games.

Old
04-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Habs4Life

vCash: 915
Troll

Old
04-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Tatay Farlo

Send a message via AIM to Tatay Farlo Send a message via MSN to Tatay Farlo Send a message via Yahoo to Tatay Farlo

Old
04-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

I really like Perezhogin, but right now, he don't seems to be very confident...

In the beginning of the year, he was looking like something special, but since a couple of months, he can only shows flashes of what he can do. I think he will be a great second line foward for us, but we have to wait a little bit in his case.

Old
04-01-2006, 08:46 PM
MissCanuck

Perez has been quite noticeable the last few games even with limited icetime. Put him on the damn PP already. It's stinking more than enough.

Old
04-01-2006, 08:47 PM
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Perez had a sick game tonight. His puck control was great and his speed is just amazing. Hope he keeps it up that 3rd line looks great.

Old
04-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Slick Nick

I thought that Perezhogin floated most of tonights game with a few solid shifts.

Old
04-01-2006, 08:54 PM
FrankMTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Nick
I thought that Perezhogin floated most of tonights game with a few solid shifts.
I disagree...he was back checking very hard most of the night and was always the first to pucks in the corners. Plus on top of that he was skating like crazy and created chances...see Murray`s two goals, the first one he passed it to him and on the second he was with Pleks fishing the puck out of the corner to the point and on top of that was right beside Murray in screening/trying to tip the puck off the shot. He had a great game!

Old
04-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Bob

I'dd like to see Perezhogin play center for a few games or at least next year, if the habs don't get any big ufa this summer. Imo is not a winger he doens't have a good shot, he's just not a scorer.

But he's able to bring alot with he's speed, vision, puck control, creativity and he's even pretty solid for somebody who's 5'11. +He creates alot of scoring chances and even draws a few penaltys from time to time..

Anyways, one thing is for sure he's got talent and imo could turn out to be something ala Pavol Demitra. The only knock I've got against him he's that he's not a natural scorer like Ryder or AK..

Old
04-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Ross MacLochness

Trade him and we will regret it horribly for the next 15 years.

That's all I'll contribute to this thread.

Old
04-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Slick Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
I'dd like to see Perezhogin play center for a few games or at least next year, if the habs don't get any big ufa this summer. Imo is not a winger he doens't have a good shot, he's just not a scorer.

But he's able to bring alot with he's speed, vision, puck control, creativity and he's even pretty solid for somebody who's 5'11. +He creates alot of scoring chances and even draws a few penaltys from time to time..

Anyways, one thing is for sure he's got talent and imo could turn out to be something ala Pavol Demitra. The only knock I've got against him he's that he's not a natural scorer like Ryder or AK..

Perezhogin has a heck of a shot, he hasn't used it much this year much though...

Old
04-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Nick
Perezhogin has a heck of a shot, he hasn't used it much this year much though...

The thing I don't like about his shot is that he's never really able to get in too good position too shoot when there's players to close to him.. He's shot is either not on goal or it's very weak.

Maybe he's got a heck of a shot and just needs more time to get more confidence on it. But from what I've seen now, he's not close to being a sniper..

Old
04-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Form and Substance

Bandwagoners! Most of us here already knew what he was capable of, doesn't take much to convince other people otherwise now does it?

Old
04-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Shabutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leachmeister2000
Bandwagoners! Most of us here already knew what he was capable of, doesn't take much to convince other people otherwise now does it?
We all know what he is capable of, the reason most don't like him is cuz of what he's doing. Same with Ribeiro and Ryder.

Closed Thread