HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Witt Suspended

Old
04-05-2006, 11:09 AM
CCCP

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly
you're wrong.

I figure I could follow that up with reasons for why you are wrong, but would that really get us anywhere. I just figured I'd skip past the logical stage of the discussion and get to the pissing match that would eventually follow.
Ok, whatever makes you happy

CCCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2006, 03:27 PM
bluef0x*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
I think he's just slow and has trouble adjusting to shifty forwards carrying speed. It's not premeditated or intentional, it's just a function of his lack of agility. Whereas a guy like Weber can still get a shoulder into a darting forward, Witt just doesn't always have what it takes to move himself in the way properly and just has a knee-jerk reaction that ends up as trouble.
True, out of the small time I've seen him... never really seems like he tries to check anyone. He pretty much just tries to stay in front of the player.

bluef0x* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2006, 03:40 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Gotta love the picture TSN has of Witt on the TSN Nashville page in response to the suspension http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/?hubname=nhl-predators

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2006, 04:33 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluef0x
True, out of the small time I've seen him... never really seems like he tries to check anyone. He pretty much just tries to stay in front of the player.

Then you don't see him very often. He's easily the biggest hitter of any of the d-men the Preds have ever had. He's good for usually 2-3 huge hits per game.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote