HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Luca Cereda injured

Closed Thread

Old
10-31-2003, 01:54 AM
devilman

vCash: 500
Luca Cereda injured

What happened to him, is there any word when he can come back to the Baby Leafs line-up?
Thx for the info!

Old
10-31-2003, 04:57 AM
ULF_55
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilman
What happened to him, is there any word when he can come back to the Baby Leafs line-up?
Thx for the info!
I believe abdominal injury, and should be back within the next couple weeks, possibly (according the Rock Report at tmlfans) during the 5 game road trip they are starting.

Vaive and Ludzik on collapse, and Phaneuf.
Old
10-31-2003, 01:11 PM
Joey24

Send a message via ICQ to Joey24
How did Luca get hurt??

Old
10-31-2003, 01:18 PM
Pinto
Burn Them All

vCash: 50
is he ever going to make the big team?

Old
10-31-2003, 02:10 PM
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinto80
I doubt he'll be a regular.

Old
11-01-2003, 03:01 AM
Joey24

Send a message via ICQ to Joey24
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinto80
Luca's Roll kinda reminds me of what McCauley was for Toronto a good penalty killer. Luca has a good defensive game and plays well away from the puck something I never would have thought when he first came over. I don't think it is to late for Luca to turn his career around and become the offensive player he was suposto be when he was drafted but there is a extremely thin chance of that happening or at least I think so any how.
Will Luca make it to the NHL. Maybe I think he has a shot as I said he does have a good defensive game so that may land him a 3rd line roll.

Old
11-01-2003, 06:15 AM
sjmapleleafsfan

Cereda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey24
Luca's Roll kinda reminds me of what McCauley was for Toronto a good penalty killer. Luca has a good defensive game and plays well away from the puck something I never would have thought when he first came over. I don't think it is to late for Luca to turn his career around and become the offensive player he was suposto be when he was drafted but there is a extremely thin chance of that happening or at least I think so any how.
Will Luca make it to the NHL. Maybe I think he has a shot as I said he does have a good defensive game so that may land him a 3rd line roll.
Joey24,
I agree Cereda's game does remind me of McCauley's in that he is a good penalty killer, plays a good defensive game and plays well away from the puck. I also agree that Cereda can definitely turn his career around, but I do not think that it is too late. We have to remember that the coaching staff used Cereda in a defensive role, hard to change back and forth. Cereda played great against the Providence Bruins in the playoffs a few years ago, but he was getting the ice time and allowed to create offensively.

sjmapleleafsfan

Closed Thread