HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hate to Laugh - OT Leafs

Closed Thread

Old
04-09-2006, 11:32 PM
zurg999

vCash: 500
Hate to Laugh - OT Leafs

I got a kick out of this guy painting the Leafs prospect depth on defense as something to be excited about. Granted , if they thought Coly can get his head unscrambled, they might have decent pair with him and White, although White's small.

But seriously, Harrison? I watched the guy with the Battalion quite a few times. He plays with a lot of heart, but he is just Aki Act II.

Read for yourself.http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists...9/1527120.html

Old
04-10-2006, 04:22 AM
Qui Gon Dave

I figure this is the most appropriate place to post this without starting a new thread. Just having a look round for reports on the Dogs game last night and found this (through google).

The report itself is fine enough, basic report with no opinions or personal comments on the game, but the headline made me laugh. They did a real good job of taming the Dogs to lose by only one

I saw that and started looking round the page trying to find one of those links where you can write in and say what you think of an article, but i forgot about that once i saw the poll at the bottom of the page:

"Other than the Leafs, which Canadian team would you like to see win the Stanley Cup first?"

Obviously i'm not over exposed to the Canadian media, but i assume this is what is meant when people refer to Leaf Nation, they must be #1 but the number 2 spot is still open, so lets have a poll about which team can claim their righful place next to the throne of Toronto.

Old
04-10-2006, 08:41 AM
beowulf
Not a nice guy.

Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave
I figure this is the most appropriate place to post this without starting a new thread. Just having a look round for reports on the Dogs game last night and found this (through google).

The report itself is fine enough, basic report with no opinions or personal comments on the game, but the headline made me laugh. They did a real good job of taming the Dogs to lose by only one

I saw that and started looking round the page trying to find one of those links where you can write in and say what you think of an article, but i forgot about that once i saw the poll at the bottom of the page:

"Other than the Leafs, which Canadian team would you like to see win the Stanley Cup first?"

Obviously i'm not over exposed to the Canadian media, but i assume this is what is meant when people refer to Leaf Nation, they must be #1 but the number 2 spot is still open, so lets have a poll about which team can claim their righful place next to the throne of Toronto.

That's from the slam.ca site

Closed Thread